Author Topic: Danbury Fish & Game - TipUp TuneUp Event Wed. 12/7 6pm All welcome  (Read 449 times)

Offline Hammertime-IceCube

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Danbury Fish & Game Association
Friends,

Our annual TipUp TuneUp event will be held Wednesday, December 7th at 6pm.   Members and guests bring in their ice fishing equipment for repairs & preparation for the upcoming season.  We share tips, tricks and tackle as over the past several years,  there is safe ice in the 1st half of December.

All are welcome.  There will be a dinner provided at no cost (BYOB) and raffle of ice fishing equipment.   

Event will be held at the DF&GA building, 33 Hayestown Road across from the Danbury Town Park.  For more information please email:  [email protected]

Offline lives2fish

• Team IceShanty Regular
Great event!!!
I hope to be there
It is contingent on how my back feels, just had surgery to replace 2 discs, cage them and fuse them together...But am sure to be on the ice for the season !!!!!!! ;D ;D
No, I mean I REALLY REALLY LOVE TO FISH!!!

Offline jammer icecube

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Danbury Fish & Game Hardwater Tour
This is an evening of prep for your tip-ups,poles and gear. Talk about road trips,tourneys,group outings and places we'll be fishing this new season. Its very laid back and if anyone has any questions just shoot
me a pm.      ( its almost time )

Jammer

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.