Author Topic: The New 9:45 Thread..  (Read 229443 times)

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: The New 9:45 Thread..
« Reply #2100 on: May 05, 2023, 07:19 AM »
Good morning ER’s.

WW my goodness that’s a handful  :clap: :clap: :clap: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:  China sale not until June.

Got to meet up with OG was good to be able to stop in and had a great visit, and thanks for lunch Dennis  :bow: :bow:

Need to get a new cable for a tie out for Jake, had him on his old one, he see the neighbors cat, bolted off the porch and snapped it.

Marv see you have a smile with your selling the Tahoe  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Now for more sorting.  Take care and enjoy your day
Bud

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #2101 on: May 05, 2023, 09:55 AM »
H2L
UGGH!!! It's hard being a Leafs fan sometimes.
Think I stay in tonight and drink rum!!!  ;)2

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #2102 on: May 05, 2023, 08:40 PM »
IW
It's an F150 not a Bronco.
My last brand new Ford was an '89 Bronco.
I know yer old so it's not yer fault.   :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Took a couple of pics on the way home from the dealer just for you.  ;)

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #2103 on: May 06, 2023, 03:21 AM »
Good morning every one :bow:

57 degrees to start the morning. Rain and 67 later today.

Dave...That's one heck of a sharp looking ride :thumbsup:

IW...Very sorry to read about your shoulder being worse, I guess I was thinking things were getting better. I hope when you get in on the 18th the news better than you are anticipating :thumbsup:

Eddie...How did your granddaughters game go? It has to be fun watching the kids play. Best of luck to your son on getting a bird :thumbsup: If I ever hear from the Vixen again I will be sure to pass your info along, I am sure she would travel :roflmao:

WW...Awesome fish :clap: :clap: Any plans for the next trip?

Yesterday I had the s-i-l give me a hand on a tree job. The customer was a twin brother of a lady I worked for about 3 years ago. He had a big ash tree that succumbed to EAB and just wanted the tree on the ground. We had to lighten up the backside some and narrow it up so I could splash it between a shed and a house. I think we had about 3 hours on the job site, all went well. Last night I noticed he placed an ad on FB Marketplace for free firewood. I think he will be able to get rid of a lot of it but the log has a fair sized girth, so somebody will need a big saw to cut it up.

Today I have a couple more trees to drop if the rain holds off.

Hope everyone has a good Saturday :thumbsup: Stay safe and keep healthy.

WS

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2104 on: May 06, 2023, 05:39 AM »
37* and sunny, what fog we had earlier has burnt off.

Drifter, nice looking new ride.

WS, good job with the tree job. Glad you had some help.

WW, great fishing trip. The GSLFF contest is today, not sure what the turn out will be with most of the launches underwater. Did see one boat out front yesterday.

Hope everyone has a good day and be well....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #2105 on: May 06, 2023, 06:32 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Sunshine and 47*, warming up to 66 today!   ;D

H2..where there’s a will, there’s a way for fishermen..especially contests!!  :flex: Best of luck to all the participants today!
  Marv..I wouldn’t have had the balls to try that..way to go dropping that big old ash!!  Glad Jen was able to assist you, best wishes with today’s project!  :clap: :thumbsup: 
  Dave…oh yeah, she’s a pretty new ride..hope she serves you well, CONGRATULATIONS!!  :bow: 
  Bud..hope the sorting is going well, will be doing that this morning with my family also.  :thumbsup:
  Wally…awesome trip, CONGRATULATIONS to Team WW putting the hammer down on those Browns!!  :clap: :bow:
  Jeff…hope you’re on some light duty projects today..take er easy!   :thumbsup:
  Steve…will be looking forward to your posts again soon, enjoy the lacrosse games this weekend if that’s on the planner!  :thumbsup:

Granddaughter’s team came out swinging the bats yesterday and playing up to their ability’s, chalked up a 15-4 victory and got the boost they needed for moving forward!  ;D
  Meeting up with most of my immediate family this morning to sort through lots of my Moms possessions that will hopefully find new homes in the coming weeks…certain to be one of those bittersweet moments we’ve all been through.
  Cawfee’s still hot and there’s raspberry danish waiting under the dome..
  Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2106 on: May 06, 2023, 07:25 AM »
Morning all,

Eddie.....congrats to your granddaughter on the win, hope it's the start of a long streak   :clap:

Drifter.....nice wheels, congrats  :thumbsup:

WS.....way to go with the tree  :flex:  hope today's job also goes well  ;)

H2L.....best of luck to those that brave the high water conditions today  @)

IW.....guessing you're working with the neighbor today getting things ready for the summer crew, easy on the shoulder sir  ;)2

Nice morning with nothing but blue skies and sunshine  @)   might attempt mowing later once the grass dries out, could end up stuck in the sponge that we call lawn  ::)

Have a good day. Stay safe, stay healthy.

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2107 on: May 06, 2023, 08:54 AM »
Well looks like everyone is having some nice weather and some get together, even though some are for working, and having a good time. Making some grandma dessert rolls for breakfast and then might head to the lake to keep breaking in the boat motor. Just if that dreaded W stays away for a bit. Then see what the plan is for the mother in laws bay tomorrow, oh that reminds me have to send the wishes off to my father this morning. Well hopefully will have some pictures on the lake later. Have a good one everyone.

Well no lake pictures and does not look good for tomorrow as I got called to work today and the mother in law wants to do lunch tomorrow so that pretty much screws up going to the lake with the boat.

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #2108 on: May 07, 2023, 04:31 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                             It's 42* and clear here on my hill. ::)
                             Dave .........My mistake, I remember Steve saying something about a recall on some vehicles and Broncos were one and I just assumed
               he was addressing it toward you. :blink: Nice ride tho. :thumbsup: :clap:
                             Marv...........That's a big Ash tree for sure. Good job getting it down between the two buildings. :thumbsup: :flex:
                             Eddie..........I glad your granddaughters team is getting it together and wining. :clap:
                             Wally...........I hope the mowing went well and without getting stuck. :unsure:
                             H2l.............Some people will find away to get their boats in the water.  :whistle: Hopefully the fish are biting. :unsure:
                             Yesterday I did go to work with my neighbor and was able to pick up sticks and  blow leaves. We're back at it today.
                             I hopeveryone has a good Sunday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2109 on: May 07, 2023, 05:56 AM »
Good Morning. 41* and sunny.

IW, there were a few boats out yesterday. Didn't hear of many fish being caught. Biggest Walleye 17 1/4" Pike 34". Those young guys I met last Spring fishing from the bridge fished 8 hours out on the lake and never boated a walleye. I saw them last night over on the bridge and they had 3. Glad you were able to get some outside work done.

Have a good day and stay safe....h2l

Northville, NY

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #2110 on: May 07, 2023, 06:30 AM »
Good Morning Jeff, H2, Morning Everyone,
  Another beautiful day coming, sunshine and 49*, high of 71 today… :clap:

Jeff..have a good day, glad you’re on the light duty!  :clap:
  H2..thanks for the update, hopefully the water level is on the decline now.  :thumbsup:
  Wally..hope you got the first cut done yesterday and a nice trike ride is on today’s planner!   :thumbsup:

We got everything sorted out and tagged that was not wanted by family members yesterday and ready for a garage sale next weekend…long day, but it was nice spending time with the family.
  Had time to get half of my lawn done, part 2 starts shortly, lol. Good day for grilling and a couple cold ones.. Cawfee’s on!

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2111 on: May 07, 2023, 06:54 AM »
Morning all,

H2L....at least a few diehards made it out yesterday   :bow:

Eddie.....bet it feels good to have the sorting/pricing project behind you, good luck with next weekend's sale  ;)2

IW.....sure is nice to be doing things outside again isn't it  @)

WS.....hope you're taking a day off from the saws and relaxing  :whistle:

Raised the decks on the mowers and made it thru round 1 w/o getting stuck  :thumbsup:  figure to hit it again for round 2 on the "normal" height Tuesday then if Mother Nature co-operates we should be able to keep the "hay field" under control  :woot:

Yes Eddie, a ride is on today's planner  ;)2 :thumbsup:

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2112 on: May 07, 2023, 08:39 AM »
Good morning.  Catching up on posts,  coffee in hand,  think plan for today is kick back and relax.

Carry on all
Bud

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2113 on: May 07, 2023, 05:12 PM »
Well made another trip to the lake and got the final bit of the first 2 hour break in for the motor done and some mapping. Fishfinder messed up a few times today, going to have to maybe figure out why it would jump depths so much, glad I had the place we fished mapped and could just follow those and my tracks. Got 4 in the livewell and lost 2 and had several bites. Glad the mowing went well for several, might have to start doing that here soon. Along with sprinkling the lawn and trees. Have a great rest of Sunday everyone another coverage day tomorrow.

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #2114 on: May 07, 2023, 10:20 PM »
Good,evening , I was busy this past week never got my computer dropped off for a check up on this coming week's schedule so will be missing again from posting. I see former Oakland Athletics starting pitcher Vida Blue has died at the age of 73. Vida career was from 1969 to 1986 ,He was a member of the "A's" 3 consecutive world series winning teams of 1972,73 and 74 also selected to the all Star team 6 times . I attended may 5TH boy's varsity lacrosse game between Cornwall and Warwick after the senior day victory over highland another loss for Cornwall 18 goals to 8 . Warwick is playing well this year and is the top team in their class/division. Over the past several seasons Warwick has had strong teams so knew it would be a challenging game for Cornwall.
Ice Wanderer may you be in no discomfort after this weekend work with neighbor. When you have the exam on 18TH may it reveal no major damage to the shoulder . You are correct i posted about a recall of certain Ford Broncos and other model truck. I had in my mind the drifter had purchased a 2023 Ranger truck.
Drifter thank you for sharing the photos nice looking truck as OldSailor posted may it serve your needs well for many years.
Hunts2long thank you for the photo and report of GSLFF contest. Guess people found a location and way to launch their boats. Good to read the young men you met last spring had good post contest fishing from the bridge where you first met them . May you be able to get out in your boat this week .
Eddie nice to read that your granddaughter's softball team is doing well so far this season. May the weather cooperate and there be a good turn out for the garage/yard sale with all items getting sold. (I'm sending you a message with name of a group you might be able to donate any unsold items to after the sale. Nice thing about this group is you contact them place items in boxes/plastic bags with name of group on them place by your front door and the group comes to get them after you make phone call asking for a pick up .
Wallyworld congratulations on getting a Lake Erie trip in and catching some brown trout. Also good to read you did not get your mower stuck during round one of the "Hay Field" mowing .
Whopper Stopper congratulations on selling the Tahoe, very interesting offer for payment from the one interested female.  ::) :whistle: Good work by you and Jen taking down the ash tree .
IFF glad you were able to meet with Old goat and the two of you had a nice lunch together. may jake's behavior get better after some training. Best to you at the china sale this June.
Fish/hunt4ever congrats on catching the walleyes. glad the motor break-in is going well on the new boat. may you figure out the fish finder issue.
OldSailor have you made a first cutting with the zero turn mower and if so how do you like the mower. may all be good with you and your family.
Icefisher-45 hope you have adjusted to the new headache medication and are not feeling so tired all the time. may you,your wife and Mr.Dickens have a good week.
Tomturkey may all be good with the family and you. Any plans to do some spring turkey hunting.
Raquettedacker looked at your report and photos over on MFF glad you and the losers had a nice camping trip.

My apo;ogies if i left out anyone in this post. I hope all of you are seeing warmer, dry and sunny weather like my area had this weekend and extended forecast says will be around for most of the coming week. High temperature was in the low to mid seventies here on Saturday and Sunday. I made the trip to Paramus, NJ. yesterday met my sister at the cemetery decorated graves for Mother's day. Afterwards we had a nice late lunch at a smokehouse/BBQ restaurant in Ramsey,NJ. a little pricey but good food plus a step up from fast food .

May everyone have a good week. Keep safe,do your best to stay healthy. best to all with fishing plans.
  Steve

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #2115 on: May 08, 2023, 05:18 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Partly cloudy and 49*, high of 66 today with plenty of sunshine.

Steve…glad to see you were able to get a post in, appreciate the info, thank you! Better luck to the Cornwall team next game. Nice that you could meet up with your sister to decorate the grave sites.  :thumbsup:  Was always amazed at how fast Vida Blue was, he was a hitters nightmare…may he RIP.
  FH4.. congrats on getting back out on the lake and getting into some walleyes, nice job!   :clap:
  Bud…hope things are going well at the North Camp!   :thumbsup:
  Wally…what a beautiful day you had for an ice cream ride!  :clap:  Big relief getting all the sorting done, now hopefully the weather will cooperate for this coming weekend.  ;D
  Jeff…hope your day went well yesterday and no added pains this morning!   :thumbsup:
  Marv…if you were Shack bound yesterday, hope all was good!   :thumbsup:

The first mowing of the season is now in the books!  Celebrated with some pork chops slow cooked on the fireplace and S’mores for dessert lol. One more week to go until we can finally burn the brush piles.
  No major plans for the day here, might hit the trout streams for a little while…Cawfee’s on…

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #2116 on: May 08, 2023, 05:21 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                            It's 41* and clear here on my hill. ::)
                            H2l..........Those boys have the bridge dialed in, there they should stay. :flex:
                            Eddie.......I'm glad that the family got to choose things that they wanted. :clap: Good idea having a garage sale.  :thumbsup:
                            Wally........I'm glad to hear the you got round 1 done with out getting stuck. :whistle: Did your ride have ice cream involved? ???
                            Fish.........I'm glad you're getting the break-in hours in. :flex:
                            Steve.......I hope you get time to get your computer checked out. :unsure:
                            Yesterday we hit 2 properties and got their leaves all done, and one property we got the float in the water and their aluminum boat on
                  it's cradle.
                            I'm probably doing some wood for about an hour.
                            I hope everyone has a good Monday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2117 on: May 08, 2023, 05:34 AM »
Morning all,

Eddie....good luck if you make it out today  ;)

IW.....sounds like you got a lot accomplished over the weekend  :flex:  yes 200+ miles for ice cream  :woot:

MrC....hope you get a chance to get the computer looked at this week  :unsure:

OS.....how's the new mower working out  ???

H2L....some nice weather ahead, hope you can get the boat ready this week  @)

In case any of you are already sick of spring, rest assured fall is right around the corner  ;D  at least that's what this craft store I was in the other day thinks  :o ::) :nono:

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2118 on: May 08, 2023, 06:07 AM »
45* and sunny.

Drifter, I'm starting to get a little concerned!!!

Mr. C, good luck with the computer, they can be a real pain.

Starting to see a few bugs around now that the sun has come out.

I noticed a week or so ago that someone had built a set of stairs down the bank to the creek when I go to look for walleyes. I mentioned it to the boys the other night. One of them had built them to earn a badge for Eagle Scouts.

Not a lot planned for today, the wife is starting to get things ready for out trip down to the city. We are staying 2 nights in Englewood, NJ.

Have a good day and be well....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline OldSailor

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Take a kid fishing! Pay it forward!!
« Reply #2119 on: May 08, 2023, 07:20 AM »
Good morning ER's!! To answer a question several of you have asked, I'm loving my new zero turn!! No stress, no strain and my wife says the grass looks like a carpet! My old mower would wear me out and this one is so easy to operate and maneuver that I get off it not feeling tired at all! I got a 34" model and it's perfect for my corner lot!! :thumbsup: :clap: :flex:  :woot: :whistle: Everyone stay well and safe!!
OS
My two favorite college football teams are Ohio State and whoever's playing Michigan!!!

Don't reel against the drag!!!

Ex Minnesnowta lad! You can take the lad out of Minnesnowta, but you can't take Minnesnowta out of the lad!!

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2120 on: May 08, 2023, 09:31 AM »
Glad the zero turn is working out well, the wife loves the one we got her as well. 

Well back to work, I see some mems stating the lake perfectly calm on days off and then windy and wavy on the days you can get out, that is how I am feeling right now as the day is perfect and the lakes calm.  Well better get back to it since the coworker is hanging out with his parents that came in Friday.  Have a great Monday everyone.

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #2121 on: May 09, 2023, 05:06 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                              It's 37* and clear here on my hill. ::)
                              Fish.........That's the way it always is: when you are ready to go out the wind picks up and makes waves. :whistle:
                              OS...........I'm glad you ae enjoying the zero turn mower. :clap:
                              Wally........200 miles for ice cream, what did you do come to Lake George to Martha's.  :woot: It's worth it, if you did. :thumbsup:
                              H2l..........That's a nice thing the boy scout did, makes it easier for you to get to the stream. :flex: I don't envy you having to sty two nights
                    down there.  :blink:
                              Eddie.......I thinks today I will give my lawn it's first pruning. :whistle:
                              Marv........I hope you are overloading yourself with tree work. :blink:
                              Yesterday was a nice day to do some wood, I'll try to do a little each day.
                              I hope everyone has a good Tuesday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2122 on: May 09, 2023, 05:33 AM »
Morning all,

IW......we went up to Alex Bay area, stopped at an ice cream shop about 5 miles from home  :roflmao:  Might have to do a Martha's run sometime soon  :whistle:

WS.....don't forget to pencil in a few "off" days on your work calender  ;)2

Eddie....hope you found some hungry fish yesterday  :unsure:

H2L....not the greatest place to spend your anniversary  :-\

IFF.....how's the sorting/clean out going  ???

Like IW, lawn mowing on the agenda today, lowering the deck back to "normal" this time  ;)

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #2123 on: May 09, 2023, 05:40 AM »
Good Morning Jeff, Wally, Morning Everyone,
  Fair skies and 41* on the Hill this am, low 60’s for a high today.

Jeff…enjoy the smell of the fresh cut grass today!  ;D  I think I may be doing the same thing later today, had the deck high for the first cut and it’s ready again, lol.
  FH4…it’s tough not being able to take advantage of the nicer weather sometimes due to work..hopefully this weekend will be better, or maybe a “ sick day” next week?  :whistle:  :thumbsup:
  OS..glad that zero turn is working out well for you… :clap:
  H2…nice job by the Eagle Scout!!  :bow:
  Wally..my wife had a few projects she needed help with yesterday so I took a pass on the fishing…but I’m heading out right after this post before something else is mentioned!!  ;D
  Marv…imagine you’ve been busy…hope some range time has been part of it!!  :thumbsup:

Off to the stream for some morning therapy …maybe some trout for lunch!  ;D  Cawfee’s on…

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2124 on: May 09, 2023, 05:57 AM »
35* and a little haze. They reported last night that the haze may be from fires in Western Canada. I know it is not the Leafs.

WW, glad you enjoyed the ride.

Eddie, good luck fishing.

We are not looking forward to the trip. Tuesday will be a busy day for the wife at the hospital, Wednesday only a couple of pre-op visits.

Hope everyone has a good day and be safe....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #2126 on: May 09, 2023, 10:03 PM »
Good evening another pleasant day here with high temperature around seventy. big news in my section of NY. is the announcement by NYC mayor Eric Adams that he will be sending between 300-350 asylum seeking male migrants to hotels in my home county of Orange and neighboring Rockland county. the executives of both counties not happy and claiming they have had very little communication with mayor Adam's about this plan. Per usual the politicians at all levels representing Orange and Rockland counties along with officials in location of hotels planned to be used for the housing all slinging mud at each other along party lines. So I will see what happens with this announcement going forward. IN sporting news two of my areas college that compete on the division 1 level of NCAA have lacrosse teams that will be taking part in the championship tournament. Both USMA/ARMY's men and Women's team have made it to post-season play and Marist's men's team will be play the Univ. Of Delaware this Wednesday in a play -in-game winner advances in the tournament. Marist qualified after winning the Mid Atlantic Athletic conference (MAAC) championship game over Siena this past Saturday.
Ice wanderer may today's lawn mowing have been problem free. It seems every area has a well know and loved Ice Cream place locally by me it is Weirs in Salsibury Mills,NY. started sometime in the 1950's and now operated by the granddaughter of original owners.
Wallyworld very nice day Sunday for a tryke ride i assume Alex.Bay is still pleasant a this time of year unlike the crowds at peak of summer tourist season. I have friends who reside for part of the year in nearby Clayton. They are now retired and spend the winter months in Fort Meyers, Florida. may all also have gone well with your lawn mowing today . to comment on the photo of fall merchandise display the past 25 or more years in retail is for stores to have smaller warehouse/storage space so as merchandise comes in  goes directly to the sales floor. If you need any fall items next visit to this store buy them as good chance come fall you will only find Christmas items on display.
Eddie i hope you were able to have some trout for lunch today. Good and smart man helping your wife with her projects. may you have good weather and sales at this weekend's garage sale .
hunts2long best wished for both of you on your NYC trip. may all go well with your wife's surgery . Nice project by the Eagle scout friend of yours as was posted make access to the creek easier for you and others. best to you with the walleye fishing in this creek .
Drifter thank you for the link. i assume the population of snow and othe geese in very large in that section of the N.W.T. given the high daily limit and no possession limits. i hope everything is going well with the new ford F150 .
Whopper stopper guessing you are busy between tree jobs and home projects so have little time lately to post.
Zcm82 I see your posts in the one weather thread. may all be good with you and your family. i hope you have be able to do a few river fishing trips with your son .
i plan to take my computer in tomorrow for a check over . So wishing Wallyworld and all the other (;45 spouses to whom it applies a Happy mother's day in advance. since i have no idea how soon i will get the computer back .
Stay safe,try to keep healthy. Best wished to all fishing.
  Steve

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2127 on: May 10, 2023, 04:28 AM »
Morning all,

A quick hello today, going fishing somewhere, just not sure yet which lake/species, supposed to be kind of breezy so we'll see  :blink:

MrC.....thank you for the Mother's Day wishes  :bow:

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #2128 on: May 10, 2023, 04:45 AM »

Good morning Wally, ER's,
                           It's 35* and clear here on my hill.
                           Wally..........May you and Mr. WW have a good day fishing no matter what lake you choose. :thumbsup:
                           Steve.........I hope you can get your computer fixed before too long. :unsure:
                           Eddie.........I hope you were able to catch lunch yesterday. :flex: Good idea escaping before a list was made. :woot:
                           H2l............I don't envy you having to spend the time in the city. :whistle:
                           Bud...........How is the sorting and packing going? ???
                           Marv..........I hope all is well with you and the girls. :unsure: How is Jen's remodeling job going? ???
                           Dave..........Thanks for the link, it was an interesting read. :thumbsup:
                           Yesterday I spent some of my day splitting wood, I never got to the lawn mowing. I will try that today.
                           I hope evberyone has a good Wednesday either at work oir out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2129 on: May 10, 2023, 05:25 AM »
37* and clear.

Mr. C, I never fished off the bridge because I never liked lifting the fish up to the bridge. The fishing off the bridge doesn't last very long, once the water drops and the spawn is over the fish have moved back out into the lake. The stairs will be good for the few people who fish for what few trout are in there.

WW, have a good day on the water.

Yesterday, I cut some brush on the bank of the lake, have a little more to do today.

Hope everyone has a good day and stay well....h2l
Northville, NY

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.