Author Topic: well gang.....  (Read 1036 times)

Offline jibbs

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • C:\Documents and Settings\jgirard\My Documents\My
well gang.....
« on: Mar 20, 2009, 10:08 AM »
i didn't want to write this yet, but i have been really sick since wednesday and it doesn't look like i will be on the ice this weekend.....i feel bad, because i promised salmon seeker and nh troutfisherman one last hurrah.......however, i am sure keith will make his way somewhere and i think bill is ready to move on to salmon fishing.....it has been a good year and the journal reads 41 trips......about 9 below the average.......the heavy snow during february break caused some missed trips and few other obligations kept us off the ice.....i would like to thank salmon seeker for joining me on basically every trip this year....you are great fishing partner....always on time, willing to split the cost, and always willing to move a few traps to improve the fishing.....i would like to thank bill's wife (the bass whisperer)....toying with the new screen name (its up to her).....for making those awesome meals on the ice and for the laughs.....to pickeral boy for drinking cold beer with me and making me laugh with all those stupid stories we always conjure up.....to mrs. heater (the wife) for allowing me to put up big fish on the shanty.....lately it has been all about her...to bassranger for allowing us to go to your camp....even though the fishing didn't work out.....however, i think someday we will make it work....to nh troutfisherman and knurren for venturing out onto mirror with us.....we had a couple good times and the fishing was off the charts....lastly, to all the shanty members....art53, kissmybass, finless, james, bubba frye, captain spike, 6 wheels, snohiker, nhjrbass, and who ever answered my threads or put down some encouragement or kind words....thanks again....its weird how the season goes by so quick....we came up short of our goal of 19 five plus bass and finished the season with 11......that's alright....some of our holes did not produce this year, but who knows maybe next year will be better......i also think its time to explore a bit more and venture out to a few new lakes and see if we can add them to the season's rotation.....plan on getting into the boat next weekend.....i hope its in new hampshire, but might have to venture down to mass and stay at a friends.....he claims the water opened up this week.......i hope everyone  has a great spring, summer, and fall.....its been fun.....i also hope to talk to a few of you on the fishfinder.....its up and running and it shouldn't be long before you start to see some pictures.....here's a look at the top five over the season and a few pictures that documented the fun.....i apologize if you have already seen them, but its all i got.......take care.....jibbs

thanks again and see everyone on the flip flop......a couple of things before i go......next year i plan on getting a new auger 8 or 10 inch.....lastly, what's the gas prices in your neck of the woods???? ;D 8) :laugh: :afro: :roflmao: :thumbsup:
when chuck norris played golf for money, chuck marked down a hole in zero every time, the golf pro said, "chuck: you can't score zero on a hole." Chuck norris turned towards the man and said, "I'm chuck norris, the man proceeded to pour gas over his body and set himself on fire because that would be less painful than getting roundhouse kicked by chuck norris....chuck norris roundhouse kicked him in the face anyways

Offline Salmon Seeker

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Fish To Live Live to Fish
Re: well gang.....
« Reply #1 on: Mar 20, 2009, 11:47 AM »
 Hey Jibbs thanks for all the compliments.It has been a great yaer on the ice.Didn't break any personal best records but caught a pile of fish.That last trip to Mirror was incredible not only the fish totals but the weather and everything else about that day.I will be sad to put the ice gear away but be happy to break out the boat and open water gear.Hope that your on the mend and if ya need something you always know where to call.Your The Best Bud.
JIBBS DRILL SOME HOLES

Offline deerme

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2 on: Mar 20, 2009, 03:32 PM »
jibbs - as a noob to the nh board this year, i wanted to let you know that i really enjoyed your posts (stories and pics) throughout the season!!!  i hope to see more of the same over at myfishfinder.com!!!!!

Offline thefinlessbrown2

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • fulfilling dreams in good company
« Reply #3 on: Mar 20, 2009, 03:48 PM »
to the green people . ;D  jibbs salmon the two mrs's and pikerel boy first of all i hope what ever has you down jibbs turns to the up side !!and second of all you guys may not have met your goals but you all sure rocked the green world !!! as usual awesome fish posts and good times were apparent !!!!!!! i enjoyed and look foward to many more THANK YOU FOR ALL THE GREAT POSTS
                                                  FINLESS

Offline KissMyBassNH

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • KissMyTroutNH ?
« Reply #4 on: Mar 20, 2009, 06:36 PM »
thats almost a dozen trophys  :o great year ! love seeing all those big bass and reading all your stories keep it up lets see some open water pics on fishfinder, we gotta fix that site get some more people posting on there

Catch A Buzz

Offline thefinlessbrown2

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • fulfilling dreams in good company
« Reply #5 on: Mar 20, 2009, 07:48 PM »
hey salmon seeker i'm hoping that salmon lesson is still open  ;)

Offline NH Trout Fisherman

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #6 on: Mar 20, 2009, 09:09 PM »
Hey Jibbs,

Hopefully your'e feeling better?
It was great fishing with you this past season, we had a couple Great outings ;D  Hopefully we might hook up at some point over the O-W season ;) Thanks for all of the great reports/pics, Always look forward to em'  :)  See ya on the FF.

Get Well....Keep in Touch....Keith ;)

Offline Salmon Seeker

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Fish To Live Live to Fish
« Reply #7 on: Mar 20, 2009, 10:01 PM »
  Hey Finless:
     I will keep the promise and take you out Salmon fishing.I got a few people from the Shanty that want to head out with me so I will try and hook up with everyone that talked about in the next few months.I would think you will jump over to MFF?I am sure that someone can get ahold of you if I don't see you there.If you want you can PM me your number and I will PM you mine right after I finish this thread.Good luck with the honey do list make sure you get it done early so you got time to fish   ;D
JIBBS DRILL SOME HOLES

Offline KissMyBassNH

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • KissMyTroutNH ?
« Reply #8 on: Mar 21, 2009, 10:27 AM »
let me know ill go with ya to  ;)

Catch A Buzz

Offline james

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9 on: Mar 21, 2009, 11:23 AM »
Jibbs, sorry to hear your under the weather, I hope you get well soon.

You taught me a few things this winter.
I will never fish a bass tournament against you. lol
And the children you teach, are very fortunate to have you as their teacher.

Untill next winter, Good luck.

james

Offline Cthulhu

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #10 on: Mar 21, 2009, 11:56 PM »
Sorry to hear you're sick, was good to meet you on Winni for Cusk night w/ my brother (KMB) and uncle (Finless), Get well soon

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.