Author Topic: Fishing Powder Res near Ponca -  (Read 1165 times)

Offline BojiHawk

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • I just don't have a healthy fear of...anything.
Fishing Powder Res near Ponca -
« on: Jan 17, 2007, 01:35 PM »
Anyone try this lake this year??  I need a place to go that is close this Saturday.  Went to Waubay last weekend and now I'm spoiled so I figured it was a good time to try something new to me.  Any feed back would be great as far as ice thickness, bite, baits and if anyone from here would happen to be going up that way.  Thanks in advance.
STRIKELITE 4-STROKE, POLARIS 800 X2, OTTER OUTDOORS, FL-12, FORD F-150, ST. CROIX, HERITAGE LAKER AND FRABILL THERMAL TIPUPS, STRIKEMASTER BIBS AND PARKA, MR BUDDY, LOWRANCE H2O, AQUA VIEW XL, MARCUM PANNING TRIPOD, AND FATTIES.

Offline crappie1

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: Fishing Powder Res near Ponca -
« Reply #1 on: Jan 17, 2007, 09:06 PM »
If you are tailking about powder creek near Martensburg Ne. I was over their doing some work today and stopped to see if anyone has fished it didnt look like it but ice looks safe. I'm going to Buckskin myself

Offline BojiHawk

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • I just don't have a healthy fear of...anything.
« Reply #2 on: Jan 18, 2007, 07:20 AM »
When you thinking about heading to Buckskin???  That was another place I was thinking about getting to.
STRIKELITE 4-STROKE, POLARIS 800 X2, OTTER OUTDOORS, FL-12, FORD F-150, ST. CROIX, HERITAGE LAKER AND FRABILL THERMAL TIPUPS, STRIKEMASTER BIBS AND PARKA, MR BUDDY, LOWRANCE H2O, AQUA VIEW XL, MARCUM PANNING TRIPOD, AND FATTIES.

Offline crappie1

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Jan 18, 2007, 05:09 PM »
I'll be there sometime on saturday

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.