Author Topic: Where did the OG’s go??  (Read 3646 times)

Offline jibbs

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • C:\Documents and Settings\jgirard\My Documents\My
Re: Where did the OG’s go??
« Reply #30 on: Jan 15, 2024, 10:40 AM »
I've been a member here for over 16yrs and was the NH Moderator for several of those.

Sadly Facebook and Social Media took over 😏 

I miss the old Ice Shanty days.
you did a lot for this site and they were lucky to have you..welcome back
when chuck norris played golf for money, chuck marked down a hole in zero every time, the golf pro said, "chuck: you can't score zero on a hole." Chuck norris turned towards the man and said, "I'm chuck norris, the man proceeded to pour gas over his body and set himself on fire because that would be less painful than getting roundhouse kicked by chuck norris....chuck norris roundhouse kicked him in the face anyways

Offline HuntnFish603

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • If I can hunt it, or fish it....I'M THERE!
« Reply #31 on: Jan 15, 2024, 03:40 PM »
I've been a member here for over 16yrs and was the NH Moderator for several of those.

Sadly Facebook and Social Media took over 😏 

I miss the old Ice Shanty days.
Great to see you on again Keith. As an OG , thanks for your service. And for welcoming others like myself when I joined and offering such great knowledge. Great memories from IS gatherings too.
I wish I was around in the OG shanty days, I hear such great things from the other guys from that era. Boy how tech can change things.
- In every walk with nature, every hunt, every fishing trip....one receives far more than he seeks.

Offline Arctic Addict

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Flagggg!!!!!
« Reply #32 on: Jan 16, 2024, 04:49 PM »
I was holding posting anything until there was an ice check thread.......  ;D 

"Hope" is not a good fishing strategy!

Offline DConICE

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #33 on: Jan 18, 2024, 06:18 AM »
Great to see you on again Keith. As an OG , thanks for your service. And for welcoming others like myself when I joined and offering such great knowledge. Great memories from IS gatherings too.
I wish I was around in the OG shanty days, I hear such great things from the other guys from that era. Boy how tech can change things.

Couldn't agree more... welcome back. Ten years active for me, gatherings and information shared was always great and still worth it.

Dennis

Offline Nosaj

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #34 on: Jan 18, 2024, 02:27 PM »
This weather has been killing me!  Finally this cold weather has inspired me to check out the shanty.  This weekend will be my first time on the ice this year.  ::)   

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.