Author Topic: Great Pond  (Read 337 times)

Offline DU4LIFE

• Team IceShanty Regular
Great Pond
« on: Jan 10, 2017, 03:42 PM »
I have never fished great pond (kingston). Can I access  the lake with a snowmobile/atv? Is there parking for truck with trailer?  any info is greatly appreciated

Offline Shmila

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: Great Pond
« Reply #1 on: Jan 10, 2017, 04:02 PM »
last time I fished there was during the summer and when the ramp was full I would park my truck and trailer across the street down small pox road on the right. there were a bunch of other trucks and trailers there. I think that is the over flow parking for the ramp. if you look at the satellite view on Google maps you will see a truck and trailer across the street from the ramp. I tried adding a photo but it didn't work!

Offline DU4LIFE

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Great Pond
« Reply #2 on: Jan 10, 2017, 04:09 PM »
last time I fished there was during the summer and when the ramp was full I would park my truck and trailer across the street down small pox road on the right. there were a bunch of other trucks and trailers there. I think that is the over flow parking for the ramp. if you look at the satellite view on Google maps you will see a truck and trailer across the street from the ramp. I tried adding a photo but it didn't work!

Thank you!  :tipup:

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.