Author Topic: Extended forecast....  (Read 1185 times)

Offline Ice_Fly

• Team IceShanty Addict
Extended forecast....
« on: Feb 04, 2012, 11:19 PM »
Extended forcast is looking good for next week. Lows in the low 20's then the teens by next weekend. Be back on the channels before we know it.  :tipup:

Offline chillinNgillin

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Extended forecast....
« Reply #1 on: Feb 05, 2012, 05:40 PM »
Man I hope so!!! I saved some vacation time  for ice fishing only used 2 days so far.

Offline Fish_Tko

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2 on: Feb 06, 2012, 05:57 AM »
Hopefully we will be fishing by the weekend.
There is only one theory about angling in which I have perfect confidence, and this is that the two words, least appropriate to any statement, about it, are the words "always" and "never."

Offline Ice_Fly

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #3 on: Feb 06, 2012, 07:25 AM »
Hopefully we will be fishing by the weekend.

It looks like that may very well happen.... they are calling for a low of 13 on Friday night!! May even get back on the main lakes if mother nature cooperates... definitely a very strange season. I found 2 dandelions in the middle of the yard yesterday. Not against the house or building but out in the yard. Also in the shade of a pine tree.  ;D

Offline popnfish

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #4 on: Feb 06, 2012, 08:00 AM »
odd, I also saw 4 blooming dandelions yesterday in a park while walk the dog

Offline iceon

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Ice Fishing Rulez!
« Reply #5 on: Feb 06, 2012, 12:28 PM »
My wife has flowers that are greening up. Couldn't believe it. At this point though if we don't have ice to fish I don't need to see snow or cold weather. Open water fishing, Shed huntin, Turkey, and Morrels. Oh yes Bluegill on beds my favorite...... Iceon
Iceon

Offline Ice_Fly

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #6 on: Feb 06, 2012, 01:25 PM »
My wife has flowers that are greening up. Couldn't believe it. At this point though if we don't have ice to fish I don't need to see snow or cold weather. Open water fishing, Shed huntin, Turkey, and Morrels. Oh yes Bluegill on beds my favorite...... Iceon

I hear that man! This year will be my first year to Turkey hunt, though I've deer, rabbit, squirrel hunted pretty much all my life. My buddies woods where I deer hunt  is loaded with turkeys now.... as well as shrooms. Can't wait... love to fish the channels with my flyrod soon as iceout some of the best of the year!

Offline Walleyemaniac

• IceShanty Rookie
  • Hardwater Nut!
« Reply #7 on: Feb 06, 2012, 02:13 PM »
Went by Maxi last fri. There was a boat fishing a wide open lake. Could not believe my eyes!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.