Author Topic: Deep Creek Reports  (Read 3113 times)

Offline Fat Boy

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Team Mason-Dixon - Crappie beware!
Deep Creek Reports
« on: Dec 24, 2005, 08:08 AM »
Guys, I've consolidated all of the Deep Creek reports under the thread on the reports and conditions page.  Please post fishing reports under the lake in the Maryland Reports and Conditions section.  If you post general info on a lake it will remain here, but reports go there.  This will also help those that want to attend the Deep Creek event later next month to find good fishing reports in one place rather than in a million different threads.

Thanks for the reports, keep 'em coming but please use the reports boards.  If you want me to add a lake that you fish, then please let me know I'd be happy to do that, but it must be a public lake or have legal public access.

I'd like to say that you new guys this year have really contributed a lot.  I've enjoyed reading and responding to your posts.  Bring your buddies over here too!
Kevin Wilson
http://fatboysoutdoors.blogspot.com/

Don't Leave Fish to Find Fish!

Offline Strike Lead

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Oakland, Maryland
Re: Deep Creek Reports
« Reply #1 on: Dec 25, 2005, 06:29 PM »
I cannot post on the MD Reports and Conditions section. It doesn't give me the choice to reply or post. Permissions?
My biggest worry is that my wife (when I'm dead) will sell my fishing gear for what I told her I paid for it.  ~Koos Brandt

Offline Strike Lead

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Oakland, Maryland
« Reply #2 on: Dec 26, 2005, 01:33 PM »
Icer......hope FatBoy doesn't get miffed at us for posting on this site but, I can't access the other one for some reason??? ???

Anyway, I plan to get on the ice Wed-Sunday. I have buddies coming in from Annapolis and we are having a Vexilar party for all the new owners!!!!! If we get good ice, then we have the potential of having a real good time. Flasher and a jiggin pole on the move!

The last I was on the ice was Friday night. We are having a real nasty storm today. About 2-3 inches of blowing snow, high winds. Temps are around 30. I don't think the ice has deteriorated since Friday. I planeed to drill a few holes but I don't think I want out there today. I'll get points with the wife for future outings. ;D ;D

The National Weather service for DCL says:

TUESDAY
MOSTLY CLOUDY. HIGHS IN THE LOWER 40S. WEST WINDS 5 TO
10 MPH.

TUESDAY NIGHT
PARTLY CLOUDY. LOWS IN THE LOWER 30S. SOUTHWEST
WINDS AROUND 5 MPH.

WEDNESDAY
MOSTLY CLOUDY. HIGHS IN THE LOWER 50S. SOUTH WINDS
AROUND 5 MPH.

WEDNESDAY NIGHT
MOSTLY CLOUDY WITH A 50 PERCENT CHANCE OF
RAIN. LOWS IN THE UPPER 30S. SOUTH WINDS AROUND 5 MPH.

THURSDAY
SHOWERS LIKELY. HIGHS IN THE LOWER 40S. CHANCE OF
RAIN 60 PERCENT.

THURSDAY NIGHT
MOSTLY CLOUDY WITH A CHANCE OF RAIN AND SNOW
SHOWERS. LOWS IN THE LOWER 30S. CHANCE OF PRECIPITATION
40 PERCENT.

FRIDAY
MOSTLY CLOUDY. HIGHS IN THE MID 40S.

I think the ice will be ok till Thursday. Then, we'll have to play it by ear. One thing for sure........if it freezes every night, there'll be a slick surface to deal with each day. Better locate your creepers.

My biggest worry is that my wife (when I'm dead) will sell my fishing gear for what I told her I paid for it.  ~Koos Brandt

icefishnfool

« Reply #3 on: Dec 26, 2005, 04:14 PM »
as of today where I was fishing  , the ice was the same as saturday , with 4 inches of snow

Offline C.C.

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • DO NOT BE AFRAID !!!!
« Reply #4 on: Dec 26, 2005, 06:01 PM »
I was just checking out this thread and went to the Md. report's page and there isn't any reply button on my screen either. Something must be wrong with it ???
         Jim

Offline Strike Lead

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Oakland, Maryland
« Reply #5 on: Dec 26, 2005, 06:36 PM »
Can't wait.......I'll be jiggin at 0700 in the morning. Might be the best day of the week.

Thanks for the ice report polar bear.

Offline Fat Boy

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #6 on: Dec 27, 2005, 07:32 AM »
Are you guys trying to access the MD Fishing Reports Archives?  You can't post to those. 

Try this, let me know if you can post to this one:

http://www.iceshanty.com/ice_fishing/index.php?topic=24405.0
Kevin Wilson

Offline Fat Boy

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #7 on: Dec 27, 2005, 07:34 AM »
You can't start a new topic on the reports board, but you should be able to reply.  If you want me to add a lake, I can start a topic for you.  The archived reports are frozen.

Let me know and if you can't post to the thread that I linked above then I'll find out what the problem is.

And, no, I ain't miffed ;D  We'll figure it out :D
Kevin Wilson

Offline C.C.

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • DO NOT BE AFRAID !!!!
« Reply #8 on: Dec 27, 2005, 07:42 AM »
Kevin, I just checked and the only thing at the bottom of the page is PRINT, no relpy or anything ???
      Jim

Offline Icenutter

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9 on: Dec 27, 2005, 07:54 AM »
It is only showing a "print" option under the report pages.  I noticed this also happened back when the report pages were being turned on the beginning of December.  Maryland seemed to be the only one that you could not reply to.
Bring on the ice!!!!!!!  <br />      

Offline Fat Boy

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #10 on: Dec 27, 2005, 01:11 PM »
The MD reports section should be working now. Please let me know if you guys have any more trouble.  Thanks.
Kevin Wilson

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.