The ice fishing Michigan board sponsored by:

Sponsor this board

Author Topic: Two things that Spartaman12 CAN NOT DO are drive and fish! **UPDATE PICS**  (Read 1659 times)

Offline C P

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Hold my beer and watch this
Went up to Big Twin lake on Thurday with a Sparata and couple of his buddys. I was lookin foward to it for a good 2 weeks hearin about all the big fish they catch out here and how were gonna nail some smelt. Made out out for the smelt on Big Twin thursday night and I caught a wopping 1 smelt and Sparta caught 3 our buddies didnt catch any. Friday we went out to this secret lake and let me tell you what kind of and adventure that was. This lake is LOADED with 12 inch bluegills! Saturday the 4 of us headed over to Manistee lake which was a slushy mess. I did manage to slay up a  few fish.  Over all it was an awesome trip and I finally proved to Sparta that I really am the better fisherman.

So we were on our way back to this lake thats loaded with the 12 inch gills right. We had a turn around so Sparta whips it around on this snowmobile trail slides off the trail into 3 foot of snow where we got WAY stuck.

This was wrote on the back window when we came back from our mile and a half walk back to the cabin to get shovels. The shovels didnt help and 2 diffrent snowmobiles couldnt pull us out. We finally had to go back up to the main road and flag down a truck and he came and pulled us out. Theres nothing like being stuck for 3 hours. Oh and by the way this lake we were headed to thats loaded with 12 inch gills SUCKED. I caught 1 two incher.

Theres the whopping 4 smelt that we caught Thursday night.

This right here is Spartamand real talent. Playin video games. WHATA NERD.

Do I even have to comment on this? Sparta and his chick magazines?

Here we go...These are the fish from Manistee lake. And I have to say that I caught all of them except for 2. This finally proves that I'm better than Sparta and he knows it.

Since I feel bad for rippin on Sparta I figured I would put a couple pictures of myself up. Not sure why 5 was important...no one could remember.

After a long day of fishin and a long night ya gotta sleep!
I caught a fish once! 

TEAM MITTEN

"EDITED"

Offline icecaptain

• Team IceShanty Addict
nice, looks like fun.    cant believe you actually tried to pull the car out with a snowmobile  :o ::)
"the worst day of fishing is always better than a great day at work"

Offline C P

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Trust me after shoveling for 3 hours you start to get desperate. It was a way long walk back to the road to find someone with a truck. Luckily that snowmobiler gave Sparta a ride.
I caught a fish once! 

TEAM MITTEN

"EDITED"

Offline michiganmont

• IceShanty Rookie
LMAO! thanks for sharing the pics and story!  Judging from the pic with the smelt, you guys stayed properly hydrated, which is the important thing!

Offline mjmmusser

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • *removed*
Man, I really need to get back up to that area. I bet I know your secret lake unless it is a private one. I used to fish a few gill lakes out in that area until it too crowded.

Offline GFHFG

• Team IceShanty Regular
good job cp
Thankyou God for hunting and fishing

Offline RealityCheck

• Team IceShanty Maniac
It is not hard to outfish sparta...CP.  So don't go and geta big head on me....I love those pics....sheesh
Bullet with a name on it.

Offline waltergill

• Team IceShanty Maniac
nice fish guys good story too ;D
That's a wopper!!!

I'ts huge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline fishybill

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • insidious
classic! 
"Put duct tape on that, if it don't fix it atleast we'll know its ...... up"

Offline C P

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Good point there RC...

I just love how I had to hear how awesome this lake is how the gills are just huge and then we get stuck for 3 hours on the way there and when we did get there we didnt catch sh!t.

It was a good time just wish we coulda caught a few more fish.
I caught a fish once! 

TEAM MITTEN

"EDITED"

Offline spartaman12

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Good point there RC...

I just love how I had to hear how awesome this lake is how the gills are just huge and then we get stuck for 3 hours on the way there and when we did get there we didnt catch junk.

It was a good time just wish we coulda caught a few more fish.

aright so were not gunna put pics of you passed out on every piece of furniture in the house huh!?!? or talk about when u decided to wrestle my buddy dan... (i siezed to tell CP that he was a 5 time state champ) that went well. O and i look just PLOWED in all those pictures haha
Another crappie.........yay!

Offline C P

• Team IceShanty Maniac
See thats why my camera was used! Was he really a 5 time state champ? All I know is he was one big f***in guy and I definetly got my @$$ kicked.
I caught a fish once! 

TEAM MITTEN

"EDITED"

Offline spartaman12

• Team IceShanty Maniac
See thats why my camera was used! Was he really a 5 time state champ? All I know is he was one big f***in guy and I definetly got my @$$ kicked.

i should have said 6 time champ but 5 in a row...

Offline fishybill

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • insidious
i look just PLOWED in all those pictures haha

yeah I can tell you look a little pie eyed ;D
"Put duct tape on that, if it don't fix it atleast we'll know its ...... up"

Offline BONECRUSHER

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • I LOVE TO GET IT WET
 :flex: :blink: :cookoo: :icefish: :clap:
FRICKIN' HILARIUOS!!!!!!!!

Offline Mr.Vexilar

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Sparta you're a moron! lol

Offline Mr.Vexilar

• Team IceShanty Maniac
You effers better have left the smallies in there alone!!!  Thats where my avatar pic was taken. almost strait south of Sparty's cabin.

Offline bluenose30

• Team IceShanty Addict
LOL  ;D reminds of fishing trips of the past!!! great pics, i enjoyed this thread alot  :D

Offline C P

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Added a few of me lookin good HAHA.
I caught a fish once! 

TEAM MITTEN

"EDITED"

Offline C P

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Why didnt we take any pictures when we were actually out fishin? Happy now Sparta Im there to!
I caught a fish once! 

TEAM MITTEN

"EDITED"

Offline spartaman12

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Why didnt we take any pictures when we were actually out fishin? Happy now Sparta Im there to!

haha i kno... and yes u finally put some pics of u up there! i like the one with the pitcher.

Offline Buck762

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • When hell freezes over, I'll fish there too!
Can't do much about  car that's high centered.  High centered my Wrangler last year on a snowmobile trail. Had to leave it overnight because it was too cold do dig her out. Now I carry a handwinch at all times during the winter

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.