Author Topic: I can't get or stay logged into the forum?  (Read 19584 times)

Offline Caroga Kid

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Bring On The Ice!!!
Re: I can't get or stay logged into the forum?
« Reply #30 on: Jan 22, 2008, 01:59 PM »
Had this problem earlier in the year.. It was fixed for awhile, But now I can't stay logged in. The -1 dosen't work ethier....This sucks.... :%$#!:

Offline zamboni

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #31 on: Jan 22, 2008, 09:14 PM »
Yeah mines still hit and miss- somedays I am ok, others I have to log in 100 times

Offline Lonzo

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Ice Fishing Rulez!
« Reply #32 on: Jan 27, 2008, 05:27 PM »
I couldn't,t get logged in tonight.  So I used the forgot password way to get in.  I got the email stating to select new password two times, which I did.  And I still could not get on?  So I backed everything out and closed.  Tried again using old pass word and everything came back and running.  If I wouldn't have got on, I had no way to get in touch with one of the moderators.  There is no reply to the email I don't think, and no email address to get in touch with someone on the Welcome page if ya can't get re-registered.   :-\ man I was about to panic.  To think no iceshanty.... that was the next best think to falling in the lake.  I'm so glad I got back in.

Keep up the great posts guys, I can use the good fishing tips.

Thanks Lonzo

Offline billditrite

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • R.I.P. Bobberstop 6-14-1944 ~ 7-21-2010
« Reply #33 on: Jan 28, 2008, 04:47 AM »
I couldn't,t get logged in tonight.  So I used the forgot password way to get in.  I got the email stating to select new password two times, which I did.  And I still could not get on?  So I backed everything out and closed.  Tried again using old pass word and everything came back and running.  If I wouldn't have got on, I had no way to get in touch with one of the moderators.  There is no reply to the email I don't think, and no email address to get in touch with someone on the Welcome page if ya can't get re-registered.   :-\ man I was about to panic.  To think no iceshanty.... that was the next best think to falling in the lake.  I'm so glad I got back in.

Keep up the great posts guys, I can use the good fishing tips.

Thanks Lonzo

Lonzo...if you cant log in and need to contact the admin of this site... go to the Iceshanty home page and scroll all the way to the bottom. below the links to our sister sites, there is the word contact. click on this to email us

Offline GasBlaster

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Welcomes green fish
« Reply #34 on: Nov 17, 2008, 06:17 PM »
  Hi I'm having problems . I don't get booted off but if I close my browser and come back I have to log in again . Last year I was always logged in when I came on .  I have tried everything and its not working . I have no probs over on mff only here .    Any ideas ??

Offline sbfPA_Mike

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #35 on: Nov 18, 2008, 12:04 PM »
I will get the stupid question out of the way first; When you log in, are you checking/clicking the box to "stay logged in"?

Mike
I don't like it here, so I will probably be here for a while.........
 @ www.iceshanty.com  @ www.myfishfinder.com
 @ www.myhuntingforum.com[/si

Offline billditrite

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • R.I.P. Bobberstop 6-14-1944 ~ 7-21-2010
« Reply #36 on: Nov 18, 2008, 12:12 PM »
  I have tried everything and its not working .    Any ideas ??

well now if you've tried "everything" , how can we help you?    :D      try deleting your cookies again.

Offline pooley

• Team IceShantyholic
  • It's cold in here!
« Reply #37 on: Nov 18, 2008, 12:15 PM »
clear the 80 out of the minutes box, and put in -1
then click always logged. ;)2
 T-7 Custom Rods   OFFICIAL B.BREAKER OF NYRC      i volunteer because your life depends on it! 343

Offline GasBlaster

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Welcomes green fish
« Reply #38 on: Nov 18, 2008, 04:47 PM »
OK I got it thanks for your help . I had to close down my anti virus and firewall then log in with always stay logged in check and it worked . Now with everything turned back on I still stay logged in . I guess it was blocking the cookies from this site ,But not mff ??

Offline sbfPA_Mike

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #39 on: Nov 19, 2008, 05:37 AM »
Any knucklehead can fish in the warm weather. It takes a dedicated, determined individual to get out on the ice and fish!!  ;D

Mike
I don't like it here, so I will probably be here for a while.........
 @ www.iceshanty.com  @ www.myfishfinder.com
 @ www.myhuntingforum.com[/si

Offline vivlamored

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #40 on: Nov 26, 2008, 04:53 PM »
yeah expecially when i'm sitting there in my heated shanty burr...

Offline A2F

• IceShanty Rookie
  • Waiting for ice !
« Reply #41 on: Dec 13, 2010, 09:57 AM »
Hey All  I was wondering if anyone else is haveing a problem staying logged in while using a smart phone.. I check this site often from my iphone and i keep getting logged out when ever move to a topic.. I can log in and i get the welcome a2f your logged in  but as soon as I navigate to a forum page when the page opens Im back to a guest , therefore I cant post or reply to anything ?
My Dad and grandpa taught me to fish as a child  and now I teach my kids to fish ! Take a kid fishing , its the circle of life !

Offline _colorado

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Retired to MN
« Reply #42 on: Nov 14, 2011, 08:03 PM »
I am logged in at home just fine always logged in.  My problem is that I can't log in from work.   The password I have written down doesn't work (I tried several variations).  I never get the email with my reset password either (not in spam, archive, or anywhere else).  There are no shanty filters either.  Could someone please email me my password? 

I don't want to log out of my home account and lose the ability to post altogether.  This happened a few years back and I don't want a new forum name. 

Can anyone help me?

Offline Iceshanty

• Admin
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Unwilling to leave the fish I have not caught yet
« Reply #43 on: Nov 14, 2011, 09:13 PM »
Check your spam folder for the email.

I am logged in at home just fine always logged in.  My problem is that I can't log in from work.   The password I have written down doesn't work (I tried several variations).  I never get the email with my reset password either (not in spam, archive, or anywhere else).  There are no shanty filters either.  Could someone please email me my password? 

I don't want to log out of my home account and lose the ability to post altogether.  This happened a few years back and I don't want a new forum name. 

Can anyone help me?
What's cooler than being cool? Ice cold

´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((((º>                                
`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><(((º> 
´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><(((((((((º>

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.