Author Topic: 5 gallon bucket organizers  (Read 3554 times)

Offline fish8mybait

• Team IceShanty Regular
5 gallon bucket organizers
« on: Jan 18, 2015, 01:39 PM »
I am looking to organize my setup...5 gallon bucket style. I currently use round tip ups that stack in the buckets and have an organizer that straps around the outside.

I am looking for stacking round organizers that go inside the bucket. I have found the ones that go on top but that will not work for me. I also found others that stack inside but don't have locking compartments. I swear I have seen these in the past but cannot find them to save my life.

Ideas? Any other ideas for 5 gallon bucket organization is appreciated!

Offline blizzardfisher

• Team IceShanty Addict
Re: 5 gallon bucket organizers
« Reply #1 on: Jan 18, 2015, 05:45 PM »
do a Google search for bucket buddy bucket organizers

Offline rgfixit

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #2 on: Jan 18, 2015, 05:54 PM »
I am looking to organize my setup...5 gallon bucket style. I currently use round tip ups that stack in the buckets and have an organizer that straps around the outside.

I am looking for stacking round organizers that go inside the bucket. I have found the ones that go on top but that will not work for me. I also found others that stack inside but don't have locking compartments. I swear I have seen these in the past but cannot find them to save my life.

Ideas? Any other ideas for 5 gallon bucket organization is appreciated!

Home Depot.

Rg
"Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?"

Offline Gills-only

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • When hell freezes over, I'll ice fish there too!!
« Reply #3 on: Jan 18, 2015, 05:56 PM »
Sportsman direct.com has them!!

Offline cubanice27

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4 on: Jan 18, 2015, 06:00 PM »
home depot = husky = $5

Offline lynng

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #5 on: Jan 18, 2015, 06:47 PM »
I have several of these round Solutions boxes and really like them. Very well made and since they are double sided they hold a lot.

http://www.solutionproducts.net/index.php?route=product/category&path=59/

Offline fish8mybait

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #6 on: Jan 18, 2015, 09:20 PM »
I have several of these round Solutions boxes and really like them. Very well made and since they are double sided they hold a lot.

http://www.solutionproducts.net/index.php?route=product/category&path=59/

Thanks! This is the exact product I saw before but couldn't find it in a Google search to save my life. Just ordered one.

Offline Tubes77

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #7 on: Jan 18, 2015, 10:48 PM »
You'll love that "solution" box.  I actually met the guy who makes them years ago at a show here in Chicago.  He had several prototypes and was just there asking what people thought of it, what suggestion we had etc. I liked them so much that I got on a list to notify me if they came to market and about a year later they did.  I bought one and have loved it since I got it.  Now my son and daughter both have one as well and we've had nothing but good luck with them all.  One of the best $20 I've spent when it comes to ice fishing gear.

Offline fowl_language

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #8 on: Jan 19, 2015, 03:52 AM »
Piece of wood and a bucket with a broken top, cut the bottom off and screw in one or multiple wood pieces.  Can't beat the cost.

Offline 4ssss

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #9 on: Jan 19, 2015, 08:40 AM »
Here's what I have. Been using it for years. It's called the Drop in the Bucket Organizer. There are others too that may suit you better if you google drop in the bucket organizer.

https://www.sportys.com/ToolShop/product/8278

Offline blizzardfisher

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #10 on: Jan 19, 2015, 07:07 PM »
there's another company called Double H outdoors. They've got some neat products also

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.