The ice fishing Montana boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: This Saturdays event at Snappy Sport Senter  (Read 885 times)

Offline PerchAssault

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Established 2006
This Saturdays event at Snappy Sport Senter
« on: Nov 13, 2012, 09:03 PM »

Come join Perch Assault founders on Nov 17th to Celebrate
Snappy Sport Senter 65 year anniversary sale weekend.

We will have new 2012-13 Ice Product on display for you.

"Ice-ology" Seminar Schedule

Saturday Nov 17th
 9:00am Finesse Perch & Panfish Tactics with the Perch Whisperer Chancy Jeschke

10:30am Icing Kokanee 101 with the Kokannee Godfather Jim Hoover

12:00 pm FREE LUNCH

1:00 PM Basic to Advanced on ice Electronics/Camera usage with Ice Force Pro Staffer Mike Howe from A Able Charters
(Mike will have the WILcraft on display as well as LOTS of the NEW Pure, Ethanol Free, pre mixed SEF Fuel for your power augers!)

Sunday Nov 18th

1:00 PM Planerboard & Trolling Techniques for Koocanusa and Kootenai Lake with Ron Anderson of Captain Andy's Flies

Don't Miss out there will all sorts of Free Prizes all Day Saturday
 Leupold 3x9 Scope
 Winchester Shotgun
 Nikon Binos
 8' Creek Company Pontoon boat
 Tofosi Sunglasses
 Over 65 great prizes to give away to Celebrate 65 years for Snappys.

Hope to see you ALL there
Mike
www.aablefishing.com
If I\'m not fishing, I\'m probably thinking about fishing...And if I\'m thinking about fishing, I\'m probably not getting much else done so, I might as well go fishing...Yeah, I just said that!

Offline steelerod

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: This Saturdays event at Snappy Sport Senter
« Reply #1 on: Nov 15, 2012, 09:46 AM »
Whats the story on the fuel Mike????

Offline PerchAssault

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Established 2006
« Reply #2 on: Nov 16, 2012, 07:44 AM »
Its real gas, 94 octane and pre-mixed at either 40:1, 50:1 or straight gas.

Best stuff for small engines especially for long term storage.

The benefits are long shelf life, no mixing, no gas cans spilling and leaking.  Comes in one quart metal cans so you can always have a spare can with you.  This stuff WILL transform an older, hard starting, poorly running auger and make sure your NEW auger (or chansaw, weed wacker etc,) does not succumb to the perils of poor quality fuel.

Sure, it's pricey compared to plain old pump gas, but the quality and convenience make it worth it.

Pump gas is for cars...SEF is for your toys!

I have cans for $8.50 and cases of 6 for $48...
If I\'m not fishing, I\'m probably thinking about fishing...And if I\'m thinking about fishing, I\'m probably not getting much else done so, I might as well go fishing...Yeah, I just said that!

Offline Young Blood

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Nov 16, 2012, 02:08 PM »
Anywhere to get this fuel in the Billings area?
Keep the Faith

Offline Cornbread

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #4 on: Nov 16, 2012, 02:56 PM »
Anywhere to get this fuel in the Billings area?

I tried looking here but didn't see any close to you: http://www.vp-sef.com/index.php/find-a-dealer

I think Mike (PerchAssault) makes it over to the east side sometimes for demos and such at stores. Hopefully he will be heading your way sometime this year and you can get some from him. I have an old auger I want to try this stuff in so I will be getting some next time I am up in his area if I can. I have never run this auger before I picked it up used off my cousin, when I try this fuel in it I will give a report of how it worked for me if anyone is interested.

Offline HVFD14

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Don't ask...I can't tell.
« Reply #5 on: Nov 16, 2012, 04:27 PM »
I tried looking here but didn't see any close to you: http://www.vp-sef.com/index.php/find-a-dealer

I think Mike (PerchAssault) makes it over to the east side sometimes for demos and such at stores. Hopefully he will be heading your way sometime this year and you can get some from him. I have an old auger I want to try this stuff in so I will be getting some next time I am up in his area if I can. I have never run this auger before I picked it up used off my cousin, when I try this fuel in it I will give a report of how it worked for me if anyone is interested.

He will be in Billings on Dec. 8th...I'm guessing he might be able to bring a couple of bottles with him if you wanted to buy them.
  BE THERE!

Offline PerchAssault

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Established 2006
« Reply #6 on: Nov 20, 2012, 09:57 PM »
I will have the fuel for sale Dec 7th at Lewistown Sports, Dec 8th at Billings Cabellas and Dec 9th at Wholesale sports in Bozeman.

If you can let me know what ratio you run and how much you want, I will make sure I bring what you need.

Mike

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.