New York Ice Fishing sponsored by

Author Topic: sandy pond  (Read 59663 times)

Offline New Old Guy

• Team IceShanty Addict
Re: sandy pond
« Reply #150 on: Dec 17, 2019, 10:40 AM »
Yo Kp,

Thanks bunches my friend. I know I missed a year, but at our last meeting you and. Josh were going to hit the bass circuit... How did you do? You can pm me if you don't want to show fatherly pride😤
Start each day with the exuberance of a 10 year old . Do not allow those around you to diminish that exuberance.

Offline TommyBoy1971

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Former usmc, former us army airborne, current DOD
« Reply #151 on: Dec 17, 2019, 10:53 AM »
Jboggey,
looking at coming up the 16th, leaving on the 20th if the ice is good. I will have to crash at your place....
You can get a good look at a steak by sticking your head up a bull's a$$, but wouldn't you rather take the butcher's word for it??

FISHFORPIKE

« Reply #152 on: Dec 17, 2019, 12:47 PM »
a tourney for yellow perch lol. that's a good one :laugh:
No, a tourney for King of the Pond. 😎

Offline New Old Guy

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #153 on: Dec 17, 2019, 01:22 PM »
I have some things to donate ,

Yo Fred.
You always come through
 :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Start each day with the exuberance of a 10 year old . Do not allow those around you to diminish that exuberance.

Offline New Old Guy

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #154 on: Dec 17, 2019, 01:39 PM »
Yo moosehunter.

On behalf of the Sandy Pond ice fishing community. I would like to extend am invitation just to show you how we do it, and have a lot of fun doing it.

So, my new friend , I have not met yet, grab a partner and come over and join our happy band of perch catchers

Boggey

Offline New Old Guy

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #155 on: Dec 17, 2019, 02:00 PM »
Jboggey,
looking at coming up the 16th, leaving on the 20th if the ice is good. I will have to crash at your place....

You are covered, but you have to cook breakfast ;D

Offline Jigger

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #156 on: Dec 17, 2019, 02:09 PM »
Wow this is taking off like crazy,I love it and it will be fun with some trash talk and ribbing and enjoying our passion Ice Fishing for those tasty perch. PA guys ? :whistle:

Offline THE KRACKEN

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #157 on: Dec 17, 2019, 02:12 PM »
??? Trash talk?? Like...mines bigger than yours? ::)
Nothing makes a fish bigger than almost being caught.

Offline Jigger

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #158 on: Dec 17, 2019, 03:08 PM »
Oh yea your the king  ;D

Offline KingPerch

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #159 on: Dec 17, 2019, 04:03 PM »
Yo Kp,

Thanks bunches my friend. I know I missed a year, but at our last meeting you and. Josh were going to hit the bass circuit... How did you do? You can pm me if you don't want to show fatherly pride😤
Yo Boggey,
You’re welcome!! Josh and I have been fishing bass tourneys together for 3 years now. Since you asked...This past season, We put our time in, locked up division points and we are headed to Nationals, in Florida, in March. 200 teams will be there.... we are going to be the only team from NY there. Should be a great trip!!

Now.... back to the King of the Pond banter!!!! Mmmmm... perch!! I will properly dispose of any perch after the tourney if people don’t want them. I never met a perch I didn’t like!!😁 9” and up please!!😜🎣🕳
“Saving the perch population, one walleye at a time”-reeleyz 2021

Don’t worry Freddie, Hot bite is at 11:00!!😜

Offline Raquettedacker

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #160 on: Dec 17, 2019, 05:04 PM »
Yo guys,  just follow Boggey and camp out all day with in his singing.   Im telling you it brings in the perch.    ;)
Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand.
         The successful life were living has us feuding like the Hatfields and McCoys...
Pro Staff Member "Team Loser"

Offline Gunflint

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #161 on: Dec 17, 2019, 05:06 PM »
Yo guys,  just follow Boggey and camp out all day with in his singing.   Im telling you it brings in the perch.    ;)

Is “fish calling” illegal in New York without being registered and licensed.
Veritas Odium Parit

Offline filetandrelease

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #162 on: Dec 17, 2019, 05:26 PM »

Not yet ,

Offline Raquettedacker

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #163 on: Dec 17, 2019, 05:39 PM »
He just needs to learn more Dean Martin and Frankie Avalon songs.....        ;D       ;)
Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand.
         The successful life were living has us feuding like the Hatfields and McCoys...
Pro Staff Member "Team Loser"

Offline New Old Guy

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #164 on: Dec 17, 2019, 05:44 PM »
Yo Gunflint & Dom.

Obviously, I sence a bit of jealousy or envy in your posts..

I'll have you know there have been many requests for me to sing on the Pond. Most common request is to sing "Far Far Away". When I start singing, they say no no no we mean way over there. I have to tell them, I don't know that one. :cookoo: :cookoo:
Boggey

Offline New Old Guy

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #165 on: Dec 17, 2019, 05:44 PM »
Yo Gunflint & Dom.

I'll have you know there have been many requests for me to sing on the Pond. Most common request is to sing "Far Far Away". When I start singing, they say no no no we mean way over there. I have to tell them, I don't know that one. :cookoo: :cookoo:
Boggey

Offline New Old Guy

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #166 on: Dec 17, 2019, 05:48 PM »
Yo Guys& Gals,

I thought that one was so funny, I had to post it twice. ;D

Offline filetandrelease

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #167 on: Dec 17, 2019, 05:51 PM »

Don’t worry about gunflint , minnysoda is long ways off ,be thankful he’s not here as he has panoptix 

Offline drowndin dots

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Kings of the pond
« Reply #168 on: Dec 17, 2019, 06:07 PM »

Had my 2 weeks post opp. today and everything seems to be healing up great! Bad news for the rest of you as all signs point to my being able to compete in the tourney! Boggy will be rather difficult to replace as a partner, but he has passed on much of his "wisdom" so its up to me to apply it. Looking forward too seeing a lot of you out there ;D

ps. Yo boggy, try not to scare the PA boys too much eh? we need their money!

Offline BeenPerchin315

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Yes. There will be ice and I will fish it.
« Reply #169 on: Dec 17, 2019, 06:08 PM »
Yo Boggey,
You’re welcome!! Josh and I have been fishing bass tourneys together for 3 years now. Since you asked...This past season, We put our time in, locked up division points and we are headed to Nationals, in Florida, in March. 200 teams will be there.... we are going to be the only team from NY there. Should be a great trip!!

Now.... back to the King of the Pond banter!!!! Mmmmm... perch!! I will properly dispose of any perch after the tourney if people don’t want them. I never met a perch I didn’t like!!😁 9” and up please!!😜🎣🕳
Ill keep the small ones for ya kp. Normally keep only 10+  :roflmao: :roflmao:
Disclaimer:
I make statements based on my experiences in the location I fished only. Check ice conditions for yourself.
Stay safe. Tight lines.

Offline Gunflint

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #170 on: Dec 17, 2019, 06:11 PM »
Yo Gunflint & Dom.

Boggey

I try to be sneaky, but apparently my jealousy and envy slipped through. The biggest threat now is that someone records things and posts it for review.  ;D ;D ;D
Veritas Odium Parit

Offline BeenPerchin315

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #171 on: Dec 17, 2019, 06:12 PM »
I try to be sneaky, but apparently my jealousy and envy slipped through. The biggest threat now is that someone records things and posts it for review.  ;D ;D ;D

Like the patriots spy game 2!  :clap:
Disclaimer:
I make statements based on my experiences in the location I fished only. Check ice conditions for yourself.
Stay safe. Tight lines.

Offline pimplepounder

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #172 on: Dec 17, 2019, 06:56 PM »
Buddy called me about this tourney today it hard to get me to leave Oneida lake even if just for a day but the cause Make A Wish I would love to be a donor too

Offline KingPerch

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #173 on: Dec 17, 2019, 07:35 PM »
Ill keep the small ones for ya kp. Normally keep only 10+  :roflmao: :roflmao:
You're far too kind! 😂Lol!!  9’s are a bonus on the pond. If you get 20-10’s.... you’ll be crowned King of the Pond. 😎

Offline BeenPerchin315

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #174 on: Dec 17, 2019, 07:40 PM »
You're far too kind! 😂Lol!!  9’s are a bonus on the pond. If you get 20-10’s.... you’ll be crowned King of the Pond. 😎
I get way to used to sodus sometimes. Lol  ;D

Shhhhh, don’t you worry kp I’ll find them 10s in the pond if they are there. And I’ll pass it along when I leave.  :bow: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Disclaimer:
Stay safe. Tight lines.

Offline KingPerch

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #175 on: Dec 17, 2019, 07:40 PM »
Yo Gunflint & Dom.

Boggey
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Offline klino2280

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #176 on: Dec 17, 2019, 07:48 PM »

Someone may or may not have caught one on the pond that may or may not have been over 14" .... And that person may or may not have been crowned king of the pond 2017....... Just sayin.
A bad day of fishing is better than a good day at work.

Offline BeenPerchin315

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #177 on: Dec 17, 2019, 07:55 PM »
ALLEGEDLY?
Disclaimer:
Stay safe. Tight lines.

Offline KingPerch

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #178 on: Dec 17, 2019, 08:22 PM »
Someone may or may not have caught one on the pond that may or may not have been over 14" .... And that person may or may not have been crowned king of the pond 2017....... Just sayin.
👍🏻

Offline KingPerch

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #179 on: Dec 17, 2019, 08:40 PM »
I get way to used to sodus sometimes. Lol  ;D

Shhhhh, don’t you worry kp I’ll find them 10s in the pond if they are there. And I’ll pass it along when I leave.  :bow: :roflmao: :roflmao:
lol! I’ve had good and bad days on that water. My daughter, when she was little, was the 12” perch queen there.😁 she always whooped my butt!!!🎣🕳

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.