The ice fishing Montana boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: HOW MANY TIP UPS CAN YOU USE  (Read 4627 times)

Offline mr tip up

• Team IceShanty Addict
Re: HOW MANY TIP UPS CAN YOU USE
« Reply #30 on: Feb 12, 2013, 09:34 PM »
hay yetti they make a think for seeing they are called glasses and a place called school for writing dont come to ct because you need a I Q of at least 50
what is and what should never be

Offline YETI_MILK

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #31 on: Feb 12, 2013, 09:48 PM »
hay yetti they make a think for seeing they are called glasses and a place called school for writing dont come to ct because you need a I Q of at least 50

thank you very much mr ti pup . i ware glasses but i have soo many problems with my eyes or should i s ay eye that they dont even help. i say i should say eye instead of eyes because i only have one good eye and that ones not very good itself . and the other one is glass . i lost my other eye in a bad car wrek near belgrade, montnana . so now i hav one eye that dont work so good and one glass eye and they tellme i am Permannatly Legally Blind. it dusn't bother me tho because we all play the cards we are delt and mine is the one eyed jack so to speak. Do you get it?
Whats do you drink on the ice? I like beer. any advise is greatly appreciated

Offline Krakkon

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #32 on: Feb 12, 2013, 10:21 PM »
This conversation makes my head hurt... I cant read or understand half of it! I am assuming its cause I am Montanan?

Offline MTangler

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Here fishy fishy fishy.
« Reply #33 on: Feb 13, 2013, 08:47 AM »
At first I thought he was trolling  :o  Hey yetti did you used to work at pizza hut in bozeman? Your story sounds awefully familiar.

MTA

Offline mr tip up

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #34 on: Feb 13, 2013, 08:51 AM »
thanks quantoson i am looking forward to coming out and fishing some day ... thing of moving out there when i retire i will a couple thousand acres of land and live happley ever after
what is and what should never be

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.