The ice fishing VT boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: Angler in Burlington area interested interested in showing me how to ice fish?  (Read 480 times)

Offline vermonter10

• IceShanty Rookie
Currently a uvm student, grew up fishing lakes and rivers with spin gear and am very experienced with that gear but brand new to ice fishing. Very interested to get into ice fishing while going to school up here, do have my own pole and tackle. Was looking to see if anybody was going out tomorrow 2/1 that wouldn't mind me tagging along and learning a little bit before I tried it on my own.
Would be happy to meet at any lake in the area.
Thanks!

Offline BassInVt

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Ain't nothing better than fishing!!
I would, but i blew the tranny in my vehicle so Im not fishing for a week. And tomorrow is definately out, way to cold
What?? fish are biting, I'm gone

Offline Troutlife

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Salmonids rule
Hey vermonter, I'd be happy to take you fishing sometime. Tomorrow is going to be too cold, but I will keep an eye on the weather for a good warm day and we'll go someplace close. PM me with your cell number and we can figure something out. Trust me, you don't want to learn how to ice fish when the high is 6 degrees for the day.

Offline vermonter10

• IceShanty Rookie
BassinVt, Thank you for the reply, I appreciate it! didn't see how cold it was going to be tomorrow!

Troutlife, Would love to take you up on this offer! My account here is new and is not letting me PM you. My email address is [email protected] , if you don't mind emailing me there for cell number/ to set a day that would be great!
Looking forward to it.
Vermonter

Offline BassInVt

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Ain't nothing better than fishing!!
we have plenty of good weather coming so Im sure we can hook you up. lol literally.
What?? fish are biting, I'm gone

Offline gofish22

• Team IceShanty Regular
I will be going out too when this weather warms up a bit. I live in burlington so just let me know when you want to go.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.