Author Topic: Attencion si'l vous plait BARLEYDOG & CharlieBrn!  (Read 2395 times)

Offline DIRTBALL2

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Hardwater Nut!
Attencion si'l vous plait BARLEYDOG & CharlieBrn!
« on: Dec 19, 2014, 08:28 AM »
Last night my only daughter hit me with the news that she is about to move to Alaska! :woot:I'm not quite recovered from that shock yet. I don't know yet where she plan's to live but it will probably be somewhere in the Fairbanks area. My daughter love's to go fishing so I'm hoping one or both of you can help her to get started, if you don't mind! What do you think Fishin Fireman? Do I dare to turn my daughter over to these two clown's? Would you trust them enough to turn your own daughter over to them? :roflmao:Part of the reason I am unsure is because my daughter is really a beautiful girl. No doubt they would get into trouble big-time with their wives!  :%$#!: :laugh:Sorry guy's! I couldn't help myself! :roflmao:Seriously, I would really appreciate any help you can give her to help her get out to wet a line. Just remember that Big Daddy is watching! Right now I would like to wish both of you a very Merry Christmas! :tipup:DIRTBALL2 ;)2
YOU CAN'T BS AN OLD BS'ER!

Offline JediMasterSalmonSlayer

• Team IceShanty Addict
Re: Attencion si'l vous plait BARLEYDOG & CharlieBrn!
« Reply #1 on: Dec 19, 2014, 02:05 PM »
I wont speak for anyone else.

Since you posted this in the open forum, I am always ready to offer any suggestions or help to anyone in Alaska, I am not an expert, never claimed to be one, but I do catch a lot of fish and do not mind sharing my experiences with others. I am also not a secret agent.... I can be contacted very easily through my website, social media pages, or one of the various fishing forums I contribute and learn from.

I live in North Pole, but I have fished in many locations around the state.

It would be an honor for me to assist anyone. I wont feel slighted if you choose not to contact me, I am still going fishing.     

Offline mntransplant

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Dec 19, 2014, 08:57 PM »

. I am also not a secret agent....   
Based on your avatar, that's questionable
 ;D

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #3 on: Dec 19, 2014, 11:16 PM »
Based on your avatar, that's questionable
 ;D

Actually known throughout the Galaxy ... I am a member of The Legion

TK9234

http://www.501st.com/members/displaymember.php?userID=11574&costumeID=124

Offline DIRTBALL2

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Hardwater Nut!
« Reply #4 on: Dec 20, 2014, 09:58 AM »
Since I already know that the force is with you JMSS, I won't hesitate for a moment to have my daughter get in touch with you! And I would like to thank you for your most kind and generous offer! I've already been impressed by your fishing knowledge JMSS! Since I already know that you can't BS an old BS'er, I can usually spot any wannabe's! Beside's, I ain't no cheechako! Neither is JMSS! Whenever she get's settled wherever she is going to be, I'll drop you a PM JMSS. And thank you again for your offer! Good luck and have a Merry Christmas! :icefish:DIRTBALL2 ;)2

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #5 on: Dec 23, 2014, 12:20 PM »
Merry Christmas Dirtball  ;D

Offline kasilofchrisn

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #6 on: Dec 25, 2014, 04:25 AM »
If she ends up on the Kenai Peninsula she is welcome to fish with me and my wife.
My wife loves icefishing and we could show her a few lakes to try out down here.
KasilofChrisN
"I listen to the voices in my tackle box"

Offline DIRTBALL2

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Hardwater Nut!
« Reply #7 on: Dec 25, 2014, 02:13 PM »
Thank you very much for all of your response's guy's! I really appreciate it. Yesterday my daughter told me, in the tone that they use only when talking to an obtuse parent, "Dad! We are going up there to work, not to fish!" Kid's! What can you do with them? ??? That may be very well, but I know the time will come when she does want to get out fishing. Even if she thinks Dad doesn't know wotinell he is talking about! :laugh: She did finally tell me that she thinks they are going to be living in the Anchorage area. So any information about that area would be especially helpful. Thanks once again for the response's!  :icefish: DIRTBALL2 ;)2

Offline akfish

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #8 on: Dec 25, 2014, 10:19 PM »
Jedi is a BSer!!!

Offline akfish

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #9 on: Dec 25, 2014, 11:09 PM »
Hes a clown!!!

Offline DIRTBALL2

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Hardwater Nut!
« Reply #10 on: Dec 26, 2014, 10:10 AM »
Jedi is a BSer!!!

That's my job! :woot: :flex: :roflmao:DIRTBALL2 ;)2

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #11 on: Dec 26, 2014, 04:59 PM »
Hateful and Nasty as always?

I do not understand why some people are so bent on wanting to be hateful and nasty on a fishing forum, its ok. I forgive you, and I will pray for you.

I do understand some people just want to watch the world burn no matter what say or do. I love sport fishing in Alaska and enjoy sharing my experiences with others - nothing new here - some people will find fault with anything, and everything you do, including other sport fishermen. For every negative remark I read, I am thankful to read ten positive notes that inspire me.   

My particpation and membership in a non-profit world wide costume organization for charity work does not discredit anything I do with sport fishing.     

Although it may just provide more fuel for the fire, I am extending an olive branch once again to you... Let me buy you a cup of coffee or maybe we could visit riverside, discuss what has you so seemingly upset, angry and harboring hateful feelings towards me.

I welcome a constructive conversation anytime.

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #12 on: Dec 26, 2014, 09:52 PM »
Hes a clown!!!

Really - and then your going to send me a PM
 Asking me who I go fishing with?

Who are you? You must have several user id' s

Offline CharlieBrn

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #13 on: Jan 23, 2015, 01:32 PM »
Well as I live and breath!  Good hearing from you DB2 and glad to see ya still BSin.... ;D  As I still am learning these waters up here we would be more than happy to help in anyway we can.  Please let your daughter know she can contact me anytime and is welcome.  LOL....on Daddy keeping an eye out.  Trust me, I too am a proud Dad of my lil princess regardless of how old she is so I hear what your sayin.  Hope the new year is treating you well. 

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.