Author Topic: Getting depressed  (Read 317 times)

Offline twincities86

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Yea buddy
Getting depressed
« on: Jul 15, 2014, 02:04 AM »
Don't get me wrong, I love summer, but damn i miss winter right now. I miss all the people who don't know how to drive in the snow like it's there first time every year, I miss busting my back shoveling the drive, but most importantly I miss ice fishing right now. Nothing like going out in the middle of the night hearing the snow crunch beneath your feet and  going out to your secret little hole with it still being light out. I miss kickin back a few beers starring down an 8 inch hole and looking back and fourth at my marcum at all the flickering red lights getting bigger and bigger. I'm getting depressed just writing this now hahahahaha.  Winter can't come soon enough, but when you do I'll be ready.

Now I wonder how many cars will wreck on the first snow day? It's usually around 2 to 400 cars and that's  just in mn. Just boggles my mind that this happens every year and nobody learns from it. Oh well, by the time the mess gets cleaned up off the road I'll be getting my truck warmed up to hit the honey hole. Thank goodness for big ass tires with big ass treads.

Back to dreaming about ice fishing. Night all
KCCO

Offline thomasthepikehunter

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: Getting depressed
« Reply #1 on: Jul 15, 2014, 06:15 PM »
I have average sized tires, with average sized treads. I had a ton of fun with tire chains and unregulated use of the skinny pedal. Pulling a fish house was tough, you can only go so fast before throwing stuff off shelves. I practically started a tradition of getting stuck on the lake.
-Tom

Offline Clear_Ice

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #2 on: Jul 15, 2014, 06:57 PM »
I have average sized tires, with average sized treads. I had a ton of fun with tire chains and unregulated use of the skinny pedal. Pulling a fish house was tough, you can only go so fast before throwing stuff off shelves. I practically started a tradition of getting stuck on the lake.

Ive had that tradition going for years!

Go Beavers!

Offline thomasthepikehunter

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3 on: Jul 15, 2014, 11:01 PM »
I've been refereed to as the big guy with the snow shovel before, in reference to shoveling under the truck to get unstuck. ;D
-Tom

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.