Mobile Site Follow Iceshanty at Twitter Iceshanty Facebook Page Iceshanty Youtube Channel

Home | ThinIce | Chat | Pictures | Archives | ProShop | Militia | Sponsors
Iceshanty.com sponsored in part by:
FishUSA | Marcum | Fish307 | KTP | Cabelas | CJS | PolarBird | AcmeTackle
Sep 24, 2017, 04:08 PM
Enter the iceshanty Ice Fishing Picture Contest. Win a Jawjacker, Custom Jigs and Spins lures and Team Iceshanty ball cap!
Click here to enter

This board sponsored in part by

Author Topic: SOUTHERN N.Y. THREAD (L.I., WESTCHESTER, PUTNAM, DUTCHESS, SULLIVAN, ORANGE COUN  (Read 427732 times)

filetandrelease

• Team IceShantyholic

I try and pick up sales when ever possible , I passed up on a lx5 for 270.00   , i buy most of my stuff in the off seasons when sales are easier on the wallet , the  Cicero store has gotten more stuff in , and your right loud mouth the UP To is a little small , 😉

mr.clean

• Team IceShanty Maniac

• new windsor,ny.
Loudmouth879 I figured there had to be wording on the 40% off sign Gander Mountain and the liquidation company are smart enough to cover themselves legally.
Steve

hardwater diehard

• Team IceShantyholic

Updated list ...seems Middletown is staying as a Gander Outdoors as opposed to a Camping World or Overton combo

https://twitter.com/marcuslemonis/status/873556345609474048
Give a man a fish he eats for a day .Teach a man to ice fish he has an obsession for a lifetime   

Loudmouth879

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac

• When you find your passion pursue it like crazy
Bunch of stuff at Gander is 60% off now.... there were people going around and making sure everything was marked the way it is supposed to be today

IceShanty Tournament 1st Place Muskie 2012
ISNY Tournament 2nd Place Crappie 2013, 2nd Place Perch 2014 1st Place Per

hardwater diehard

• Team IceShantyholic

New Gander Outdoor list and the Middletown NY location did not make the cut

https://sgbonline.com/camping-world-finalizes-gander-mountain-store-list/
Give a man a fish he eats for a day .Teach a man to ice fish he has an obsession for a lifetime   

Loudmouth879

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac

• When you find your passion pursue it like crazy
maybe cableas or bass pro will decided to come down now

IceShanty Tournament 1st Place Muskie 2012
ISNY Tournament 2nd Place Crappie 2013, 2nd Place Perch 2014 1st Place Per

hardwater diehard

• Team IceShantyholic

maybe cableas or bass pro will decided to come down now

BPS acquisition of Cableas is moving along finally not sure they will be building any time soon in our neck of the woods

http://www.mcall.com/business/retail/mc-biz-cabelas-bass-pro-20170705-story.html

Looking at Marc Lemonis Twitter feed... he seems to have added some more stores to the list staying open ...Middletown location is a good market ...but problems with landlord (Pyramid/Galleria) , zoning( he wants RVs on property) or co tenancy(Sams is down stairs neighbor) could be the fly in the ointment ..but may work out before all is final.

mr.clean

• Team IceShanty Maniac

• new windsor,ny.
Hardwater Diehard thank you for the update on Gander Mountain .I think you hit the nail on the head about Middletown location if my memory is correct Gander Mountain's current location was originally a Walmart store.
Steve

hardwater diehard

• Team IceShantyholic

hardwater diehard

• Team IceShantyholic

Gamalot

• Team IceShanty Maniac

Seems to me the more technology and "Science" they use in predicting the future weather the less accurate the reports are. Heck, they can't tell us what the weather will be tomorrow with any accuracy.

I watch the NOAA weather. We made plans on Monday based on the report to play golf on Wednesday which was sunny and 80. On Tuesday it changed to partly sunny and thunder storms after 1 PM for Wednesday. At 7 PM on Tuesday it changed again to foggy in the morning and then sunny with a high of 85. We played golf this morning and there was a little fog but by 10 AM it was beastly hot, well over 90 and not a cloud in the sky. In my next life I have already decided to come back as a weather idiot because they can be wrong all the time and still get paid.

If I agreed with you we would both be wrong!

hardwater diehard

• Team IceShantyholic

hardwater diehard

• Team IceShantyholic

Iceshanty.com sponsored in part by:
FishUSA | Marcum | Fish307 | Cabelas | CJS | PolarBird AcmeTackle
Home | ThinIce | Chat | Pictures | Archives | ProShop | GearShop | Militia | Sponsors

Ice Fishing @ www.iceshanty.com Fishing @ www.myfishfinder.com Hunting @ www.myhuntingforum.com

Contact | Sponsor IceShanty.com | Disclaimer
©1996- IceShanty.com
All Rights Reserved