The ice fishing WY board is sponsored by:

Author Topic: Walleye Unlimited / Fremont County  (Read 560 times)

Offline rumdrinker

• Team IceShanty Regular
Walleye Unlimited / Fremont County
« on: Jan 03, 2009, 12:07 AM »
Wondering if there has been wondering if we can start a local chapter of the Walleye Unlimited in Fremont County?  When I used to live in Sheridan we had a chapter out of Montana that I used to attend. 
I am wondering if this might be a possiblity for us to start up here. 
The chapter out of Sheridan did some great things with a very small commuintiy base and I think we could do the same.  Although I can not devote the time to get a chapter started here, I would support it and help research possibities here if a few of us got together. 
It would also give us a chance to meet and socialize once a month.  Anyway food for thought.....

Offline jigripper

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: Walleye Unlimited / Fremont County
« Reply #1 on: Jan 03, 2009, 11:34 AM »
Wondering if there has been wondering if we can start a local chapter of the Walleye Unlimited in Fremont County?  When I used to live in Sheridan we had a chapter out of Montana that I used to attend. 
I am wondering if this might be a possiblity for us to start up here. 
The chapter out of Sheridan did some great things with a very small commuintiy base and I think we could do the same.  Although I can not devote the time to get a chapter started here, I would support it and help research possibities here if a few of us got together. 
It would also give us a chance to meet and socialize once a month.  Anyway food for thought.....
we have a walleye club here in casper we do alot of stuff its a good time talking about fishing with some of the pros in the club they show you some stuff but not all we have a banquet every year its a real good time we are starting to sell tickets at the end of the month. good luck fishing

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.