The ice fishing Wisconsin boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: WI DNR Laws  (Read 5707 times)

Offline vdub

• IceShanty Rookie
WI DNR Laws
« on: Nov 30, 2008, 02:47 PM »
Hey im just wondering if there are any certain laws i should watch out for with my permanent shack. Also say if someone is underage drinking in a permanent shack will the warden just write you a drinking ticket or will he do worse. Will he do anything worse for the owner of the shack.

Signs your about to fall in...<br /><br /><br />i\'d say when your nipple deep and your tallwhacker is in your stomach your probablly goin in<br />

Offline husb0023

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Punching Holes in Wisconsin Since 1986
Re: WI DNR Laws
« Reply #1 on: Nov 30, 2008, 02:55 PM »
Wardens are most likely not going to issue anyone an underage drinking ticket unless you are doing something serious besides that.  From my experiences the wardens are really only there to enforce game laws unless you are doing something flagrant.
In the unlikely even you do get an underage from someone it is just a citation, not even a misdemeanor, it is more like a speeding ticket.  Nothing happens but a fine and you get your booze taken away.  Free to carry on fishing afterward.  :P
So don't be a dumbass, put your beer cans in a trash bag and you will be ok.

Offline cdtdick

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2 on: Dec 02, 2008, 02:23 PM »
Well i guess that's one way to announce youre intentions.   Just don't be a retard.   if you act like adult, people will treat you like one.

Offline GatorBait

• IceShanty Rookie
  • Jig it like you mean it
« Reply #3 on: Dec 02, 2008, 03:03 PM »
Yeah, they won't write you for underage drinking......They'll just call the nearest Sheriff's Deputy and have them take care of it. It works in all different ways, regardless, you'll get what you have coming. Not sure why one would want to take that chance, but it's your money.

Offline kerosenecounty17

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • kc17 - NE WI
« Reply #4 on: Dec 02, 2008, 04:20 PM »
Just come on up to Oconto County.  Our warden just got busted for DWI.  Doubt he'd say a thing about it.  Probably just confiscate your beer for himself.

Mike
"An ounce of biology is worth a pound of tackle."

-Gord Pyzer

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.