Author Topic: x67c fishfinder transducer for boat  (Read 1729 times)

Offline melikefishn

• IceShanty Rookie
x67c fishfinder transducer for boat
« on: Mar 22, 2008, 09:58 PM »
My ??  is  I sent  for  a  transducer  for my  boat   for  the  x67c fm. i requested  one  & was  informed  I could get a  Eagle  one  that  would   fit   my  x67c. now this  is  my  main ?? please  let  me  no what  to   do .. The   x67c fm has a ice ducer  with  the power cord   attached  to  it   then  you  attach  the  wires to  the  battery   & it    works fine  now how  do  I  use  the  boat transducer? it  came  just  with  the  cable  attached & plugs  in  in  back  on  the  right  side OK>  But  there  is  no power  cable  with  it?   The only   way  I can  power  up  is  I   have  to  use  my iceducer with  the  cable   to  battery, now  if  I  plug  in  my  boat  transducer  in  then  the  powercable & iceducer &  boat  transducer   are  all in  line ?? I didn't  see  any  info  on  this  set  up to  see how  do  I no  if  the  boat  transducer  is  on.  or  if  the  iceducer  is  on???  or  do   I  have  to  have  a power  cable  on  the  boat  transducer & plug  that  in   &  remove the  iceducer  w/ power cable.?? I no  this  is  a  long ??? but  can  you  tell  me   what  to   do   I am confused..  THANKS!!   MLFn....

Offline mud_n_fun

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Well? Where's the fish!!
Re: x67c fishfinder transducer for boat
« Reply #1 on: Mar 22, 2008, 10:12 PM »
part #106-56    Lowrance product

Offline melikefishn

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2 on: Mar 23, 2008, 04:37 PM »
part #106-56    Lowrance product
  Thanks   for  the  information. have  a nice day    MLFn..

Offline Pogowi

• IceShanty Rookie
  • Smoked Salmon Anyone?
« Reply #3 on: Mar 24, 2008, 04:22 PM »
I have this part, works great.  In fact I have two X67c machines.  Call (1-800-fish307) or email www.fish307.com and they will order it for you if they do not have it in stock.  Good luck :)

Offline melikefishn

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #4 on: Mar 27, 2008, 07:16 PM »
I was  on  the  phone  for  about 20  mins  talking  to  a  person with LEI Extras,  they  supply  parts  for  Lowrance  & Eagle, to  get  to  the  point  I callled & wanted  to  have  them send  me  a portable  transducer  skimmer that  I could use  for open water  on a  boat with my  X67cIce Fishing Machine  that  has  a  power cord attached to  the  cable(wire blk& red  connections to  portable  battrey}they  sent a  part No  106-55,  I called  them  as I mention explaing  to  this  person  this doesnt  have  the  power  cord  & the  one  they  sent  was wrong  so  i had  to  wait  for this  person went  back  & forth  proably  finding  info   for  me   &  she  said  that  I  have  to  use  this one  106-55 they  sent  & to  go   to  a  radio  shack  & get  some  wires & make  the  power  cord  that i need! something wrong  about  that  info   so  I  said  that I was  going  to  send  the  106-55  back    she said  ok   but expect  a  15% re stock charge.no  problem  I  said,  I did  a  little  surfing & looked  up  parts   I  think  the  part  I  need  is a LOW 106-54??  anyone please if  you  follow  what  I am  asking  in this long email  & have  a photo of  the  part  & mainly  is  this  the  right  one  I have  a  suction  cup   thats  the  way  I want  to  set  it  up  on  the boat but use  myx67c icefishing  machine W portable  battery on it,,Thanks   if  you  want to  reply  to  my  email  let me  no. [email protected] .

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.