The ice fishing ME board is sponsored by:
Visit Dags visit derby website

Author Topic: ALL THIS TALK  (Read 671 times)

Offline tbtool

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Fishing- what i live and die for
ALL THIS TALK
« on: Mar 12, 2008, 02:33 PM »
All this talk about everyone getting ready for spring fishing reminded me about catch the drift.com.  I saw jim p's picture on here with a nice brown.  After looking at these pics and videos i think i need to go to the oswego river

http://www.catchthedrift.com/flow/videos?id=None

Offline dirk327

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • !
Re: ALL THIS TALK
« Reply #1 on: Mar 12, 2008, 02:34 PM »
nice!

Offline BoneHead

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #2 on: Mar 12, 2008, 02:42 PM »
ya very nice.............Jim P and Mr. Rainbow :thumbsup:
Never argue with an idiot, he will just bring you down to his level and beat you with experience!

Offline fshnfool

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3 on: Mar 12, 2008, 02:43 PM »
I'm in!!!...... :tipup:    :o

Offline JimP

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Moosehead Lake 2008
« Reply #4 on: Mar 12, 2008, 02:48 PM »
Kevin Davis is by far the best drift boat Captain out there in Oswego. He has a few guys that work for him that are worth going with also. He also works the spring and summer with Hat Trick Charters. That is the big boat we go out on in May for the silver side browns. This boat is Captained by Jimmy Staves and Kevin Davis. Jimmy will be at the Orono show this weekend booking charters. That trip is a blast too.

Occasionally my gang has an extra spot so if it is something you might be interested in let me know and I will keep you in mind if a slot opens up.

In the Catch the Drift photo album look at last November and there is me and my buddie with some killer fish from the Oswego. We caught and released over 60 fish just that day(we lost count). I had 8 other days of fishing by myself that I had over 15 - 20 fish caught each day. Lost as just as many as that. By the end of the 10 day trip my arm and shoulder were absolutely killing me they were so sore from fighting those big fish in the current.

Watch Kevins video on you tube called attack of the green worm. Good stuff.

Offline tbtool

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Fishing- what i live and die for
« Reply #5 on: Mar 12, 2008, 02:55 PM »
I definately want to be first on that list jim.  I been trying to talk my father into to taking me.  He is getting old and needs to go on more trips before he cant anymore ;D ;D

Offline JimP

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Moosehead Lake 2008
« Reply #6 on: Mar 12, 2008, 02:59 PM »
After talking to your Dad about NY fishing at the kids derby I don't think you will have much trouble convincing him to make the trip... ;) He seemed pretty pumped to do it.

Offline jayswimmer09

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • flag!!! dont u love that word?
« Reply #7 on: Mar 12, 2008, 03:02 PM »
very nice!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.