The ice fishing ME board is sponsored by:
Visit Dags visit derby website

Author Topic: 100th and counting!!!  (Read 2895 times)

Offline Yukon Steve

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Chillin' Out!!
Re: 100th and counting!!!
« Reply #30 on: Mar 12, 2008, 07:43 AM »
Keep em coming FG......look forward to many more..... :tipup:

you should easily blow 100 outta the water on MFF this open water season.....can't wait to see all the pics on your new setup!!

whether it's 100 or 1000, (congrats O4T  ;) ), or your very first post....every milestone on here is something everyone else loves to see.....just keep rackin em up cause they're memories in the making......on record  ;)

I know I'll be on the water way more then the ice this year but reading all the posts makes it real easy to keep logging in. I aint goin nowhere!!!! Thanks all for making it fun!!
Steve

Offline Old Crow

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #31 on: Mar 12, 2008, 08:20 AM »
I'd like to thank my agent, my publicist, my family and friends for this moment :roflmao: Sorry, I watched some of the Emmy's a couple of weeks ago :-\

Too funny!  :clap: :clap:

Offline PCB

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #32 on: Mar 12, 2008, 02:45 PM »
600?????? It's quite a feat that I made 100 PoorBoy.  Maybe I didn't get out as much as I would of liked to due to work and home projects and not to mention snow storms every weekend but was able to check out the forum and see the pics and chat with the people who get out there way more then me and enjoyed every bit of it. Now go back to bed and try getting up on the right side this time ;)2

Study hard and have a good end of the season PCB :icefish:

Wasnt trying to make it personal... just making an observation about this season on the shanty in general.  and youre right, i did get up on the wrong side of the bed this morning... >:( >:(

good luck on closing out the season :thumbsup:
'Its either me or ice fishing' she says... i still have my jiffy

Offline Yukon Steve

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Chillin' Out!!
« Reply #33 on: Mar 12, 2008, 03:26 PM »
Wasnt trying to make it personal... just making an observation about this season on the shanty in general.  and youre right, i did get up on the wrong side of the bed this morning... >:( >:(

good luck on closing out the season :thumbsup:
I never take anything personal especially on a public forum site. You are right though, I spent more time on this dumb computer then I would have liked to but circumstances didn't allow me. Believe me, I know how to get up on the wrong side too, I could easily be known as the Frozen ICE-HOLE :roflmao:
Steve

Offline hardwatergrampa

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #34 on: Mar 12, 2008, 03:54 PM »
congrads  hows your side kick doing will he be healed up for openwater
in god we trust

Offline Yukon Steve

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Chillin' Out!!
« Reply #35 on: Mar 13, 2008, 03:12 AM »
congrads  hows your side kick doing will he be healed up for openwater
I think so, he's recouping now but if he isn't ready I'll ask him if he wants to give me a good deal on a 40hp. 4stroke Honda he got last year. ;)2  Flag chaser, if you're reading this I'm KIDDING :roflmao:
Steve

Offline hardwatergrampa

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #36 on: Mar 13, 2008, 02:15 PM »
take him fishing before you ask for the deal might soften him  a bit  ;D
in god we trust

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.