Author Topic: anybody want to hook up?  (Read 965 times)

Offline d3

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Pay attention as the kids are always watching
anybody want to hook up?
« on: Mar 01, 2008, 07:56 AM »
OK I am going to throw this out there  I am a 33 year old male who has been fishing for 29 years.  I caught my first trout with my dad when I was 4.  In the last 8 years I have not fished like I use to do to the fact that I started my own buisness and I was always working.  Well I took sick with a rare sickness called chiari malformation and I am presently waiting for surgery.  It is way to long to get into.  Any way the two guys that I ice fish with have no desire to go up and catch cusk or lakers at this time.  I am presently interested in doing this style of fishing but have nobody to go with and also do not want to venture out alone as I have a hard time going long distances with a sled and gear.  Is there anybody willing to go with me who has done this style of fishing I am willing to stay in a hotel and help pay for gas for machine etc.  I just want to try to catch one of these critters at night and maybe some trout etc.  During the day.  You can blind fold me if you want I will even sign a fishermans statement held to the secret.  LOL you get the point.  PLease feel free to contact me pm if you would care to do this.  I am presently out of work and can fish during the week.  I would prefer to stay within 3-4 hours of RI as time in the car really hurts.  THe other option is is there any semi guides in your are that you are FRIENDS with I am easy going guy and enjoy stories and good company.  I am a non drinker or drugger for those of you who care.  I just want to fish.  Thank you for taking the time to read this post.  Any info would be greatly appreciated.

D3 

Follow Iceshanty at Twitter Iceshanty Facebook Page Iceshanty Youtube Channel
Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.