Author Topic: X67 battery  (Read 909 times)

Offline ChrisinSTJVT

• IceShanty Rookie
X67 battery
« on: Feb 05, 2008, 06:21 AM »
My battery that goes with my x67 does not seem to hold a charge very well anymore wondered if any one else has had this happen and if it was just the battery or something else. I may have left it on the charger to long but then I thought mabye the charger would go into float mode once the battery was charged yes/no or is the charger that comes with it not that style. I mean as soon as I hook up a fully charged batt and turn it on I can watch the statis of the batt drop on the read out and the other day it seemed like it was only marking the bott but not any fish probably because tha batt was weak I am guessing and then it just shut off.
Thanks Chris

Offline kraz

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: X67 battery
« Reply #1 on: Feb 05, 2008, 07:21 AM »
I think I remember reading that the charger does not turn off automatically and if you left it on longer than 24 hours damage could occur to the battery.

Kraz
Dan Kraz

Offline littlerico

• IceShanty Rookie
  • Ice Fishing Rulez!
« Reply #2 on: Feb 06, 2008, 10:18 AM »
I would have to assume somethings wrong with your battery.   I have own this unit for about a year and have a good number of hours on it  but I still have never had to charge it yet.  I am very happy with this unit. I don't know if you can over charge it or not   or you just happened to get a bad battery.  I would call the company,  you never know they might do something for you.

Offline ChrisinSTJVT

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Feb 06, 2008, 12:51 PM »
Yeah I think the battery is beat my own fault though probably. I have had this unit for three yrs and the first two seasons it seemed like the battery never went dead. Got one on the way from cabelas.Thanks

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.