The ice fishing PA boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: Posting fishing reports  (Read 1376 times)

Offline Indiana_Lou

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Ice Fishing Rulez!
Posting fishing reports
« on: Dec 20, 2007, 05:16 PM »
To any of the mdoerators. When submitting a report on a particular lake, is it always necessary to go back and find the last posted report for that lake? Is there any way you can call up a particular lake by simply entering its name?   Lou

Offline Bean

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: Posting fishing reports
« Reply #1 on: Dec 20, 2007, 05:53 PM »
To any of the mdoerators. When submitting a report on a particular lake, is it always necessary to go back and find the last posted report for that lake? Is there any way you can call up a particular lake by simply entering its name?   Lou

Lou, The easiest way to find a lake is to have them sorted alphabetically, so here's how you do it.  Go to the reports and conditions page, then click on the word "subject" once (it is above the lake threads). That makes the lakes list in alphabetical order from A to Z. If you want it listed from Z to A, click on "subject" one more time. It makes it much easier to find the lakes that way.
Ken                                          

Offline Indiana_Lou

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Ice Fishing Rulez!
« Reply #2 on: Dec 20, 2007, 05:57 PM »
Thank you Bean. That sure makes it easier finding a lake that hasn't been posted for a while.  Lou

Offline JKAPOLLO

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Dec 26, 2007, 12:40 PM »
[How is lake Roweana doing is it worth the trip Friday 12/28/quote]

Offline Indiana_Lou

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Ice Fishing Rulez!
« Reply #4 on: Dec 26, 2007, 08:59 PM »
JKA, Nice hearing from you. I wondered if you were okay. I'll explain when I run into you on the ice!! I haven't been over there since last Thursday when I fished with Rob. If we have any temps near freezing that lake should be quick to build ice. There was a solid 3" the day we were out.  Lou

Offline slider

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Hardwater Nut!
« Reply #5 on: Dec 26, 2007, 09:16 PM »
Lou sin't Yellow creek up your way and if it is how is it for ice fishing

Offline Indiana_Lou

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Ice Fishing Rulez!
« Reply #6 on: Dec 27, 2007, 07:04 PM »
Slider, I'm about ten minutes from Yellow Creek, yet not one of my favorite places to fish. If you like to fish tip-ups for pike and bass it's very good. I like to jig for panfish and walleyes if you can find them. They're in there too but tough to locate. It takes a pretty good hike across the lake to get to the areas I like to fish. With the price of gas though it may soon be at the top of my list. The other problem it takes some consistent cold weather to get decent ice, as we all know we haven't had. Lou

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.