Author Topic: Put the Rumors to Bed. (Quinns Trading Post)  (Read 1541 times)

Offline hockeydad

• IceShanty Rookie
Put the Rumors to Bed. (Quinns Trading Post)
« on: Dec 16, 2007, 08:14 PM »
Bill and I would like to put the rumors to bed before they get started. We made the decision together to close the shop down because in the fall and spring the business is pretty non existent and with a family to support we weren't making ends meet, and with a high rent on the building and unsupportive landlord not willing to work with us on the rent in the slow time, we figured we do not take advantage of people and we did not want to be taken advantage of either so in the end we decided family must come first. It wasn't an easy decision to make because we loved doing it and we loved all our customers support and conversation, but sometimes thing just don't work out and you have to move in a new direction. We had a lot of loyal customers such as ART53, flag and to others i might not know by name i personally am sorry for closing , hopefully someday we will meet up in another shop. Thanks again to all of you hope to see you out on the ice since now i have some free time. Please don't listen to any rumors out there as why we closed because i have told you absolutely everything behind us closing and if you have any questions feel free to ask. Bill and Chrissy Quinn

Offline Art 53

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Good things come to those who bait
Re: Put the Rumors to Bed. (Quinns Trading Post)
« Reply #1 on: Dec 17, 2007, 07:22 PM »
Hey guys sorry to see you close shop! I stopped Friday didn't look good  that's a lot of bait you have to sell just to pay the rent and god knows you have to keep Ryan in skates   I'll be seeing you around Art

Offline _FLAG_

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Upper Enchanted
« Reply #2 on: Dec 18, 2007, 11:26 AM »
Deff a sad day >:(

I wish both of you the best of luck. I know you ran one of the best bait shops around and were the nicest people to ever deal with.
Tean Maine would like to that you again for the generous donations for last years banquet. I will swing in sometime soon to shoot the bull!!!!

Take care,
Flag  (Mark)

Offline JrodSpice7

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Dec 19, 2007, 06:45 AM »
Sorry to hear about all of this. My cousin (duubs) and I are sadend to hear of the store closing. You were so nice to the out-of-state angler with your information and knowledge of the area. We would just like to thank you for that and wish you the best of luck. Good fishin and hope to see ya out there.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.