Author Topic: Newbie Troll looking for advice  (Read 1453 times)

Offline Chaddar

• IceShanty Rookie
Newbie Troll looking for advice
« on: Dec 08, 2007, 03:45 PM »
I am new to Ice Shanty and looking for some help.  Yes, I'm a troll, but don't hold that against me, at least I know enough to drive up north to catch big fish.  I am looking to go up to Little Bay De Noc in late January, early February to do some Walleye fishing.  I am looking for a guide for a couple of days.

Any suggestions???

Thanks

Offline srobocop

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Newbie Troll looking for advice
« Reply #1 on: Dec 08, 2007, 04:48 PM »
AHHHHHHH TROLLL! RUN AWAY! RUN AWAY!

jk,

anyway, idk how many people here really fish LBDN that often, however, this other set of forums i go to, they seem to be only big lake fisherman, and that includes on the ice. they'd be able to give you the best info on LBDN. upangler.com
-Sro
"I ain't from Michigan, I'm from the U.P."

Offline upmich

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2 on: Dec 08, 2007, 05:02 PM »
I used Marty Papke in November for a day trip with my Dad and had a great day. His prices are very reasonable and he has a good knowledge of the bay. Go to www.littlebaydenoc.com
JT

Offline Chaddar

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Dec 11, 2007, 03:54 PM »
Thanks for the info.  I will definetly give them a call.  Nice web site, very informative.

Offline ESCANABAJOSH

• IceShanty Rookie
  • THANK GOD THE OL' LADY FISHS :-)
« Reply #4 on: Dec 20, 2007, 04:00 PM »
my advice is stay below the bridge >:(  J/K

if ya want to save money on a guide i'd just ask at the bait shop or look at some fishing maps.
or what i do when i'm not to sure is just go where everyone else is. but if you got the money i'd talk to the people the other guy mentioned at little bayde noc tours or what ever it was.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.