The Ice Fishing MA is board

Author Topic: Attitash Tourney  (Read 1009 times)

Offline abbeys shanty

• IceShanty Rookie
Attitash Tourney
« on: Feb 15, 2007, 05:47 PM »
Anyone else fishing it on sunday??
Whats cooler than cool??  ICE COLD!!!

Offline BassHouse

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: Attitash Tourney
« Reply #1 on: Feb 16, 2007, 09:47 PM »
I'll be there with my father in my Black Shappel 3000DX.  We are bringing the ATV so if it gets slow then its time to ride.

Offline abbeys shanty

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2 on: Feb 17, 2007, 01:17 PM »
I'll be out alone with the green eskimo quickfish III.  couldn't find anyone to fish with me, so i'll be there around 5:00am need to get a parking spot.  Picking up bait in little while so i won't have to wait until he opens in the am.  good luck and tight lines to you both. :tipup: ;D

Offline BassHouse

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Feb 18, 2007, 07:38 PM »
Hope your day was better than mine.  I caught a 3lb 11oz bass but came in 11th place so no money for me.  It was the only Bass we caught besides a couple big eels and some perch and a small pickeral.  We fished in the cove on the opposite side of the lake from the boat ramp.  First place was taken out of a hole a stone's throw away from us.  Not my day for glory but was glad to pull a nice bass out anyway. Got real slow after 10:45 a.m.   The snow was a pain in the butt.  I guess somebody pulled out a 5+ lb. Bass just before 2:00 but didn't make it in because his ATV broke down half way.  That's gotta suck!   Here's a pic of my 11th place fish.
Going to try my luck again at the HHRG Tourney next Sunday at Chadwicks.

Offline GlovelessPro

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4 on: Feb 19, 2007, 01:35 PM »
I saw the 5lb ... nice fish no official weight though. the guy blew a belt on the way in..... woulda been worth $300 ---- decent day out there my friend took 7th with a 3lb 13 oz---- gonna be at  chadwicks next week too - good luck ou there!
How can you be icefishing if you're sitting at your computer???

Offline fishinfergy

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5 on: Feb 20, 2007, 10:22 AM »
i had a real slow day handfull of small pics and perch, what was the winning bass?
Go B's

Offline abbeys shanty

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #6 on: Feb 20, 2007, 08:36 PM »
I chased the perch all day.  Did manage a 2 1/2lb LM.  Was on the board early but quickly removed.  also saw a guy with a 3 1/2lb SM.  called from my hut b4 going to weigh in, was told that it wasn't big enough to make the board.  Looking forward to chadwicks on Sunday. 

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.