Author Topic: Trophyfishcam  (Read 3331 times)

Offline OLD19

• IceShanty Rookie
  • Ice Fishing Rulez!
Trophyfishcam
« on: Dec 12, 2003, 09:33 AM »
Does anyone out there have or have seen one of these?
I'm looking for a fish cam and was wondering how well these work. Are they comparable to the Aqua-Vu? Any info would be great.

Offline Trevor

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Ice Fishing Rulez!
Re:Trophyfishcam
« Reply #1 on: Dec 12, 2003, 11:02 AM »
I've never seen one in person.  Read a lot of inquiries about them on the net though.  Kind of curious myself.  Here is a link with some fairly thorough info if you haven't seen it already.  If you buy one give us a report after u use it...

http://www3.sympatico.ca/trophyfishcam/

Offline big walleye

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Nothing beats life on the Hardwater!!!
Re: Trophyfishcam
« Reply #2 on: Feb 22, 2004, 08:09 PM »
[Old 19. I have an aqua-view that I have had many problems with. I have heard the cam is very similiar. They seem to short themeselves out however some fisherman do swear they are the best thing since sliced bread. It is a chance you must take. Personally eventhough I have had headaches I would go with the aqua-view.
Enjoy life now!!!! Get on the Hardwater before it melts away!!!

Offline TJG

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • It's like xmas, 6-8 inchs of solid ice!!!
« Reply #3 on: Feb 23, 2004, 11:25 PM »
check this homemade job out

www.superbeegt.com/video_camera.htm

Offline kevinharrison

• IceShanty Rookie
  • Hardwater Nut!
« Reply #4 on: Oct 29, 2004, 10:37 AM »
I've heard a few bad things with the Aqua-vu. Heard they leak water and short themselves out. I've reading up on the Marcum camera and heard good things about them. I am also looking for a cam, but not for myself, but as a Xmas gift.

Offline Tombo

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Ice Fishing Rulez!
« Reply #5 on: Oct 29, 2004, 11:32 AM »
check this homemade job out

www.superbeegt.com/video_camera.htm
   I built one of these (similar)this summer,but have only tried it in 8ft. of water....can't wait for the ice to try it. Costs for this are substantially lower than any others but it does take some time to build and as I say,I don't know how it will stand-up under the pressures of 30-40 ft of water. :-\

Offline Spicoli

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • I fish therefore I am.
« Reply #6 on: Oct 29, 2004, 07:07 PM »
People have told me about those and have said that they work just as good if not better than aqua-vu

Rock Bottom

« Reply #7 on: Nov 06, 2004, 01:37 PM »
Wont sell them, never heard anything good about them, will sell Atlantis sport cam, had some problems with them but nothings perfect. They do have good warranty though and it is Canadian warrenty centre. They are reasonably priced and reasonable quallity.

saskfisher

« Reply #8 on: Nov 30, 2004, 05:34 PM »
I am looking a video & power adapter for a Atlantis Underwater camera.  The part number for this is C-6RCA.  I have had no luck finding a retailer in Canada that sells this adapter.  Any information where I could find one of there adaptors would be appreciated.

Offline MeadowPikeman

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Friends don't let friends fish without tip ups.
« Reply #9 on: Dec 01, 2004, 08:33 PM »
 i have a aqua view z 60 and love it only my second season using it though so i'll see how it holds up over the long haul.
Ketchin dem Logs enough to build a house!!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.