New York Ice Fishing sponsored by

Author Topic: I.D.I gear arctic armor suit  (Read 833 times)

Offline panfishing pirate

• Team IceShanty Regular
I.D.I gear arctic armor suit
« on: Feb 13, 2007, 09:01 AM »
has anyone purchased this gear,was thinking about buying for next year.just wanted to know if its a quality suit.
nothing makes a fish bigger than almost being caught.

Offline snot rocket

• Team IceShanty Addict
Re: I.D.I gear arctic armor suit
« Reply #1 on: Feb 13, 2007, 09:10 AM »
has anyone purchased this gear,was thinking about buying for next year.just wanted to know if its a quality suit.

bought a set this year...awesome gear!! light weight and very warm. went out one day started off at -10 degrees and stayed toasty warm all day just wearing body armor turtleneck, T-shirt, wool sweater and parka...jeans and bib pants. Load of pockets(too many if that is possible). I would suggest trying them on before buying as sizing chart not very accurate. said i would need an XL (im 6' 4'' tall 300 pounds) i really needed XXL parka and XXXL bib pants. Money well spent .

Snot Rocket
I’VE BEEN TO BOTH POLES…HAVE YOU?

Offline WOODY PIKEMAN

• IceShanty Rookie
  • Hardwater Nut!
« Reply #2 on: Feb 13, 2007, 12:20 PM »
I HAVE HAD MY SUIT FOR 2 YEARS NOW AND I WILL NEVER GO ICE FISHING AGAIN WITHOUT MY ICE ARMOR SUIT NEVER!!!!   LAST YEAR I FISHED OUT IN THE RAIN A COUPLE DIFFERENT TIMES NEVER GOT WET.   I HAVE FISHED ON SOME PRETTY WINDY DAYS AND THE WIND IS NOT A FACTOR WITH THIS SUIT.   PADDED REAREND FOR THAT ALL DAY JIGGING AND PADDED KNEES FOR KNEELING DOWN ON THE ICE TO PULL OUT THE 20LB NORTHERN.    DON'T HESITATE TO BUY ONE ESPECIALLY WITH THE PRICE AT 199.99 AT GANDER.   I PAID 299.99

Offline panfishing pirate

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Feb 13, 2007, 06:34 PM »
thnks for the info fellows,i will go check out the suit as soon as possibly.
nothing makes a fish bigger than almost being caught.

Offline eye hunter

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4 on: Feb 13, 2007, 09:35 PM »
I have a set of Artic Armor. the stuff is great, very warm, lite weight, and it will keep you afloat if you go in. not for ever but long enough for you to get yourself out. Not to be used for a PFD. this is the one thing Artic Armor has over Ice Armor, dont confuse the two.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.