Author Topic: White's Landing report  (Read 1586 times)

Offline Gary Piotrowski

• IceShanty Rookie
  • Ice Fishing Rulez!
White's Landing report
« on: Feb 06, 2007, 01:02 AM »
just checking to see how its looking there. any info would be great
                                                                                                 Gary

Offline swantucky

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: White's Landing report
« Reply #1 on: Feb 06, 2007, 07:54 AM »
Gary,  A guy at work said his dad was out there last week.  He only caught bullheads but that was what he was targeting.  The water was like chocolate milk.  I'm sure you know it but watch the springs out there if you go.  I'll try and look him up in the next few days and see if he has additional info.
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Offline Gary Piotrowski

• IceShanty Rookie
  • Ice Fishing Rulez!
« Reply #2 on: Feb 06, 2007, 09:56 AM »
thanks Randy

Offline eyespyII

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Feb 06, 2007, 04:06 PM »
Two of us fished Whites Landing Sat. and today and caught a whopping total of 2 bullheads.  Never saw a perch caught either day.  Water is very stained. 
Ryan

Offline wojo

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Hardwater Nut!
« Reply #4 on: Feb 06, 2007, 07:11 PM »
Two of us fished Whites Landing Sat. and today and caught a whopping total of 2 bullheads.  Never saw a perch caught either day.  Water is very stained. 
Ryan
Hey Ryan where you in Foxhaven Saturday ?? Chevy pickup ??  this is Hearttxp from OGF Wojo ?? I was out i\by the Floaters if that was you ? Not a fish !!

Offline eyespyII

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #5 on: Feb 06, 2007, 08:09 PM »
I did drive through there around 1 or 2, but I didn't see you; I was on my way to check out the ice on the Lake.  I saw several shanties off the w/nw side of South Bass.  I am hoping to get out there soon.

Ryan

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.