Author Topic: Aqua Vu Z series Problems!!Need Help!  (Read 2135 times)

Offline walleye851

• Team IceShanty Regular
Aqua Vu Z series Problems!!Need Help!
« on: Feb 03, 2007, 02:31 PM »
I have an aqua vu Z series camera and today when i went to use it the screen did not show anything but a blank blurr.  When i got home i hooked it up to my tv and realized that the camera part worked great.  However the screen did not.  I tried adjusting it using the small plastic screw on the front, and got the picture back up but later when i tried it it didnt work again.  That little plastic screw controlled the screen, but then it quit working.  It may have broke. 
Does anyone know how to open up the screen part of an aqua vu?
Any other suggestions of how to fix it without sending back to the factory?

Any ideas appreciated,
 Carl
"fish on"

Offline Lobes

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Just Fishin'
Re: Aqua Vu Z series Problems!!Need Help!
« Reply #1 on: Feb 03, 2007, 02:40 PM »
First of all, odds are one of the Iceshatny mods will move this to the "Equipment / Electronics" section (really for your benefit).
There are so many of these units out there that overall it's rare to have a problem like this. I'd recommend exchanging this where you bought it or go to the Aqua-Vu site for their help (their service department is awesome!). I wouldn't do any more with it so you don't goof up warranty regulations. Let them fix it and you shouldn't have anything but improved success catching fish through the ice with these things!

:tipup:

Mecosta County / Lakeview, Michigan

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.