The ice fishing WY board is sponsored by:

Author Topic: Glendo  (Read 1585 times)

Offline auhunter

• IceShanty Rookie
Glendo
« on: Feb 01, 2007, 08:56 PM »
Has anyone been to Glendo? I was there this last weekend the 27th. This was my first trip in a long time and have kind of lost the nose for finding the fish through the ice. The group I was with got a couple of hits but nothing on the ice. The fellers to the east of us caught a couple of cats that were in the 6 lb range. I was wondering if any one else has been there and maybe let me in on the secret to muddy bay and where to find the eyes, sure would like too have a good fish fry in the snow.    Good fishing too all.   :tipup:
may their be holes in your ice and fish in your holes

Offline tomb

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: Glendo
« Reply #1 on: Feb 03, 2007, 06:00 PM »
        By chance were you fishing at Reno, if so you should cross the lake and fish the other shore if you were where I think you were, just cause I saw some folks catching cats over there.
Matt

Offline auhunter

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2 on: Feb 03, 2007, 11:07 PM »
no we were in muddy bay on the east side.
may their be holes in your ice and fish in your holes

Offline roundhead

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Feb 05, 2007, 12:46 PM »
Has anyone been to Glendo? I was there this last weekend the 27th. This was my first trip in a long time and have kind of lost the nose for finding the fish through the ice. The group I was with got a couple of hits but nothing on the ice. The fellers to the east of us caught a couple of cats that were in the 6 lb range. I was wondering if any one else has been there and maybe let me in on the secret to muddy bay and where to find the eyes, sure would like too have a good fish fry in the snow.    Good fishing too all.   :tipup:

Offline gloomis

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4 on: Feb 07, 2007, 07:46 PM »
Has anyone been out to glendo lately if so how did you do and hows the ice?

Offline hump

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5 on: Dec 27, 2007, 12:35 PM »
Anyone been by Glendo lately? The rangers said there have been a few people fishing. It was -7 last night, maybe safe?

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.