New York Ice Fishing sponsored by

Author Topic: The Bright Side of Such A Late Start  (Read 519 times)

Offline KingFisher1

• Team IceShanty Regular
The Bright Side of Such A Late Start
« on: Jan 19, 2007, 10:36 PM »
Well, we have all been waiting for ice for way too long this winter, but I have to admit that I may have learned more this year than I have in a long time. Usually I would have been out on the ice, fishing the same lakes, using the same methods that I have always used, but since I couldn't do that I have spent much more time on this site. I have read pages and pages of information on equipment, methods, recipes, etc...  and i have even made a few new friends whom I probably would never have "met" if it weren't for the amount of time I have been able to spend sitting at the computer instead of on the ice.
   Now that we are on the brink of having safe ice to fish on........FINALLY, it will probably take me the rest of the season to try all the new techniques that I have read about and maybe try a couple of new lakes. I look forward to meeting you out on the ice and offering you some venison hot off the grill.
                                                                          TED

camo_fish

Re: The Bright Side of Such A Late Start
« Reply #1 on: Jan 19, 2007, 10:45 PM »
well put FF1, that is what it's all about.
KNOWLEDGE
And putting that knowledge to the test out on the ice.  ;D
With NY finally ready to get on some fishable ice, there are lots of new toys and techniques to use this year.
Stay on top and Tight lines.
 :tipup: Fish On!

Offline TJC

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • LAKER TAKER
Re: The Bright Side of Such A Late Start
« Reply #2 on: Jan 19, 2007, 10:48 PM »
Knowledge is power :) good luck

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.