Author Topic: Yule Eyes  (Read 887 times)

grumpymoe

Yule Eyes
« on: Dec 24, 2006, 06:22 PM »
got out to the Green Machine early this morning....loaded up the woodbox and dragged two more bunks out....set them up as overhead shelves for the meantime....Mountainma ma stayed behind and cooked up Turkey dinner for tomorrow......Sticky was trying to move the shack over a afew hundred yards onto the edge of the hotspot....so early Christmas morning, MM and I are heading to Lake Dauphin....mmmmmmm.... breakfast at the GM......hopefully some keeper Yule eyes and whatever else comes under the holes lol....so hopefully by tomorrow evening, we will have some Christmas pics on the ice to share with everyone!.....Merry Christmas to each and every member here on Iceshanty.......you're all the greatest!!!!.....Grump and Mountainmama

Offline RC

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: Yule Eyes
« Reply #1 on: Dec 24, 2006, 08:19 PM »
merry christmas to you grump and mm and every one else at shanty. com. :D

Offline blue igloo

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • "We don't remember days....only moments!"
« Reply #2 on: Dec 25, 2006, 06:28 AM »
Christmas at the iceshanty......did you hang the mistletoe there Grump?
Good luck and looking forward to your post.
Merry Christmas to you and MM....just make sure the mistletoe is gone by the 30th  :woot: :roflmao:
Blue Igloo  :tipup:

Offline lilchief

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Dec 25, 2006, 09:15 AM »
Merry X-mas grumpy and MM and good luck tom. ;D ;D ;D I am hoping me and chief can go up weds and thursday. and which way is the LiLdeuceCo-op south to towards the point or north the other way????.......lilchief ;D ;D ;D
Matt

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.