Author Topic: Tested On Ice The New Aqua-Vu VPG Verticle Pixel Graph It's A Winner!  (Read 11203 times)

Offline Tommyboy18769

• Team IceShanty Addict
Is the LXi that much better than the Polar? If it will save time and drilling it would be worth it for me to get the LXi. If not I will stick with the Polar.

I took it down to the river yesterday and that ting was pretty accurate to the tenth of a foot...i was happy with it...

Offline doggbiter

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • They call me Fish
 I would be P.O'ed if somone wasnt honest with me about somthing I was gonna dump 250 bucks on!!
[/quote]

SO are you saying I am A LIAR!! Grow up dude. ::) ::) ::)
5 YEAR ICE ADDICT
Busch-Light.......CANS
Blue-toppin.........and lip-rippin
DON'T GET NO BETTER!!

Offline stumper

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Never settle for less
Hey Newbie ,YOUR the one calling us liars

"All these guys on here are flasher junkies with closed minds, so discount what they say.
 It's all negative, and they don't even have any experience with a VPG."

I gave my opinion from first hand knowledge, as did others.Sounds to me like your the "closed minded" one.You have NO idea who I am or what my availibility to this equipment is. If it worked for you,great!! From what I experianced, I reported. I also happen to know for a FACT they have been having problems with them lasting more that a couple weeks on the display racks which is gonna tell me they are not going to last in the real world very long either. Auqua view wouldnt be planning a recall to "fix" them if there wasnt a problem now would they? Just because you dont like it when someone gives a poor report on something that is working for you is no reason to get teary eyed and throw unsubstantiated words of wisdom out there.

Get it?

Offline Tommyboy18769

• Team IceShanty Addict
Hey Newbie ,YOUR the one calling us liars

"All these guys on here are flasher junkies with closed minds, so discount what they say.
 It's all negative, and they don't even have any experience with a VPG."

I gave my opinion from first hand knowledge, as did others.Sounds to me like your the "closed minded" one.You have NO idea who I am or what my availibility to this equipment is. If it worked for you,great!! From what I experianced, I reported. I also happen to know for a FACT they have been having problems with them lasting more that a couple weeks on the display racks which is gonna tell me they are not going to last in the real world very long either. Auqua view wouldnt be planning a recall to "fix" them if there wasnt a problem now would they? Just because you dont like it when someone gives a poor report on something that is working for you is no reason to get teary eyed and throw unsubstantiated words of wisdom out there.

Get it?

AMEN!!

Offline doggbiter

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • They call me Fish
LOL ;D   :o
5 YEAR ICE ADDICT
Busch-Light.......CANS
Blue-toppin.........and lip-rippin
DON'T GET NO BETTER!!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor