The ice fishing WY board is sponsored by:

Author Topic: State park stickers  (Read 1339 times)

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
State park stickers
« on: Feb 06, 2023, 07:31 PM »
Anyone else hate the process of getting the tags, I know you can get one online but if you want a second vehicle for the reduced price have to go to a selling agent. Which for riverton that is the headquarters for the state park and trying to get someone there van be tricky.  Buddy has gotten the run around for the last couple of weeks and is pretty mad about it all. Just wondering why the state goes through reserve America and losses money for part of the permits, should be like the game and fish buying permits maybe, be an extra for license plates and have that be our passes. Need to get a petition going if there are enough people to say this is crap.

Offline Kinkyline

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • How sweet they are!
Re: State park stickers
« Reply #1 on: Feb 07, 2023, 06:57 AM »
 ;D ;D.  Wouldn't that be slick if you could buy an attachment aka a camping /access tag for your vehicle when you renew your plates every year! You could choose the optional tags when the state sends out your yearly renewal. After all it's run by the state of Wyoming. Comments?

Offline POk3s

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Gettin' JGGY with it!
« Reply #2 on: Feb 07, 2023, 07:07 AM »
Every time I’ve ever used “reserve america” I wonder how states get wrapped up into this.
Trent Williams
When hell freezes over, I’ll ice fish there too!

Offline appleye

• Iceshanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3 on: Feb 07, 2023, 10:14 AM »
Well KH has a more streamlined prosses. LOL I always get my first permit on line so I have it but the store at Pinehaven sells the permits took 5 minutes for the second permit. At the lake they have an automated machine never have used it.
In the memory of "Team Lighting" Fish ON!
No one ever says,"Man that fish tastes small.
Thank you Lord for thinkin bout me. I'm alive and doin fine!!!!!!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.