The Ice Fishing MA is board

Author Topic: Pro Photographer - Ice Anglers for Long Term Project  (Read 1865 times)

Offline IceFishingPhotog

• IceShanty Rookie
Hello Ice Angers!
I just wanted to introduce myself on the forum and see if anyone might be interested in professional photography of their ice fishing adventures (no fee - images received in exchange for participating). I'm a pro photographer based in northeast MA and am looking for avid, "hard core" ice anglers to photograph for a long term project about ice fishing. Especially looking for friends/groups/families who spend time on the ice. Ice shanties always a plus but not necessary. Open to all inquires (including solo ice anglers)!

This is a great opportunity for folks who would enjoy high quality images of their friends, family etc. spending quality time on the ice. Very respectful and genuinely curious about the past-time. You can see some of the work here: http://www.adamperri.com/ice-fishing

Kind regards, Adam

Offline FishingNewEngland

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Fishing New England
Re: Pro Photographer - Ice Anglers for Long Term Project
« Reply #1 on: Dec 20, 2022, 11:09 AM »
Very cool! We camp on the ice every year. Lots of food/drink. I usually have my kids come out and invite the neighborhood out to learn about what we do.

Offline IceFishingPhotog

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2 on: Dec 20, 2022, 11:39 AM »
Hey there, thanks for the reply! I think that sounds great and just the kind of thing I'm looking for. I'll message you to chat more about it! - Adam

Offline lenz

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • 'Ice Only' Fisherman
« Reply #3 on: Dec 20, 2022, 01:39 PM »
Very cool! We camp on the ice every year. Lots of food/drink. I usually have my kids come out and invite the neighborhood out to learn about what we do.
you did not mention catching any fish.. ;D ;D ;D ;D

burp
Member of G.O.D.S

One pill makes you larger
And one pill makes you small
And the ones that mother gives you
Don't do anything at all

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Fishing New England
« Reply #4 on: Dec 20, 2022, 01:48 PM »
you did not mention catching any fish.. ;D ;D ;D ;D

burp

:icefish:

Offline stripernut

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Tight Lines!
« Reply #5 on: Dec 20, 2022, 03:20 PM »
Sounds like fun, my trips are all about catching fish, mostly in central MA. I will be taking the grandkids out this season along with hardcore trips...

Offline pmaloney86

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #6 on: Dec 20, 2022, 04:20 PM »
Do you have a blur the background filter or lens?  Scrub the gps coordinates filter?

JK, sounds like an interesting idea.  I'm sure there are some local guides that might want to partner with you and capture their clients trips with professional pictures.
westernmas on the finder

Offline IceFishingPhotog

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #7 on: Dec 22, 2022, 11:08 AM »
Thanks! I'll be in touch!

Offline derekinhawaii

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #8 on: Dec 22, 2022, 09:24 PM »
I'm sure you'll get plenty of takers if you happen to make it to western MD / Deep Creek lake.  There's a great ice fishing community down here... This weekend, specifically Saturday morning it's going to be -6F with a windchill of -35F... make sure you bundle up!..  Usually the ice thickness is between 7-15inches during the coldest time of winter....

All the best.... FLAG!!

Offline IceFishingPhotog

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #9 on: Dec 26, 2022, 10:58 AM »
Thanks for the tip Derek! I'm based in New England so I'm focusing on this region for now. Who knows in the future though! Good to know about Deep Creek Lake!

Good luck this season!!

Offline fishingeek

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #10 on: Dec 27, 2022, 05:35 PM »
I fish in Greater Lowell and Merrimack Valley if you need to do a project. On weeknights we hole hop after work and weekends we set up the traps and jig.

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Fishing New England
« Reply #11 on: Jan 30, 2023, 10:38 AM »
Hey all. I want to give a shout out to Adam. He came out and met us last Thursday on Laurel Lake. The weather was garbage, but my man was a trooper! Took tons of photos and even though the fishing was rough, he hung in there. We had a great time, and I'm looking forward to seeing how he makes an ugly guy like me look good in a picture!  ;D

Adam, thanks man! We had a good day.

Offline Ccbayfisher

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #12 on: Jan 30, 2023, 04:47 PM »
I fish in Greater Lowell and Merrimack Valley if you need to do a project. On weeknights we hole hop after work and weekends we set up the traps and jig.

I’m in the same area and should be out Sunday and Monday. More than happy to confirm where/when we go out.
If I don’t come back, don’t come lookin’

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.