Author Topic: Winni  (Read 1905 times)

Offline wally

• IceShanty Rookie
  • If I'm not killing it I'm catching it!
Winni
« on: Dec 03, 2022, 09:51 PM »
Looking for public places to get the quad on to Winni this season. I will have it on a trailer so parking with that is also a must. Not looking for numbers or spots. I can do that homework myself and enjoy that part the most. Just any places to gain access please!! Thanks to anyone that can help out.

Offline raindaddy35

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: Winni
« Reply #1 on: Dec 04, 2022, 02:03 AM »
gilford town beach and ellacoya are popular spots for access, get there early!!
Man
I
Love
Fishing

Offline jibbs

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • C:\Documents and Settings\jgirard\My Documents\My
« Reply #2 on: Dec 04, 2022, 03:24 AM »
19 mile
when chuck norris played golf for money, chuck marked down a hole in zero every time, the golf pro said, "chuck: you can't score zero on a hole." Chuck norris turned towards the man and said, "I'm chuck norris, the man proceeded to pour gas over his body and set himself on fire because that would be less painful than getting roundhouse kicked by chuck norris....chuck norris roundhouse kicked him in the face anyways

Offline george_l

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Dec 04, 2022, 02:13 PM »
You can drive on at Meredith docks.  Might be crowded but its another spot.

Offline sincityrednek

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #4 on: Dec 04, 2022, 02:50 PM »
Winter harbor, the beach in Wolfeboro, states landing, there are tons of places. With a few suggestions here you should be all set.

Leo
I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery.

Nemo me impune lacessit

Offline bassin212

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5 on: Dec 04, 2022, 04:31 PM »
Most of these are open during the winter, not all. Use Google maps satellite view to get an idea of what parking may look like. Looks like people pointed out most of the accesses with ample parking.

https://wildlife.state.nh.us/maps/bathymetry/winnipesaukee_gilford.pdf
Tight Lines!

Offline Arctic Addict

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Flagggg!!!!!
« Reply #6 on: Dec 04, 2022, 05:26 PM »
Check a map, take a drive, buy something at a local bait shop and ask.  So many options depends where on the lake you're  thinking about fishing.
"Hope" is not a good fishing strategy!

Offline Crusty Dave

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #7 on: Dec 10, 2022, 07:58 PM »
19 Mile Bay in Tuftonboro. If the ice is decent you can pull your trailer right out onto to lake, unload and park out there. Many folks do that.

There's also a plowed town lot just up the road from the launch. You can park there, unload and drive the quad down to the launch.

The Pier 19 Store is nearby for food and fuel. They don't really have much in the way of fishing gear though.

Offline wally

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #8 on: Dec 28, 2022, 06:34 PM »
Check a map, take a drive, buy something at a local bait shop and ask.  So many options depends where on the lake you're  thinking about fishing.

Fishing Winni. Been before open water many times. I know some things change in the ice season. It's almost 2.5 hrs away so I figured I'd throw a line out and see who would bite and help a fellow long time angler out.. Thanks for the suggestion.

Offline wally

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #9 on: Dec 28, 2022, 06:35 PM »
Stupid question use google and if that fails just trail blaze through some yuppies yard

Stupid question requires a stupid response obviously. Duhhhh.. Guess when you've only been on the Shanty for less than a year it's to be expected though.  LMAO

Offline Fishin_603

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #10 on: Dec 28, 2022, 06:52 PM »
Stupid question requires a stupid response obviously. Duhhhh.. Guess when you've only been on the Shanty for less than a year it's to be expected though.  LMAO

^^^ “ trailblaze through someone’s yard” this is the same guy who leaves trash out on the ice can

Offline rmoody79

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #11 on: Dec 29, 2022, 06:08 AM »
You won’t have to worry about getting a quad onto the big lake for quite some time it’s beach weather for the next couple weeks

Offline AQUAASSASSIN

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #12 on: Dec 29, 2022, 07:07 AM »
I think a couple of you fellas are missing the Trolling aspect of oldmanwilga, he got you hook, line, and sinker lol.
You count your years by the Winters.

It’s not being Cocky if you can back it up.

Offline lowaccord66

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #13 on: Dec 29, 2022, 12:59 PM »
I think a couple of you fellas are missing the Trolling aspect of oldmanwilga, he got you hook, line, and sinker lol.

It was a good one for sure. 

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.