Author Topic: Three inches of ice on my pond this morning! November 24, 2006!  (Read 1359 times)

Offline taxi1

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Gottcha!    :D :D :D
I live in the midwest now but have fond memories of fishing in New England as a kid.

Offline jigginstick

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Jig Jig Jig
ooooooooooo Ur Bad Bad!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline taxi1

• Team IceShanty Maniac
ooooooooooo Ur Bad Bad!!!!!!!!!!!

It's funnier if you're not the recipient of the joke!   ;D
I live in the midwest now but have fond memories of fishing in New England as a kid.

Offline pikemaster789

• Team IceShanty Maniac
I was about to say how is that possible, I have no ice and Im more northern than you. You almost made me extremly jealous
                      The official Padwan Shirt of the MIRC    MIRC! iced out!

Offline taxi1

• Team IceShanty Maniac
I was about to say how is that possible, I have no ice and Im more northern than you. You almost made me extremly jealous

Hey Pikemaster789 do you know Doug Seibert that lives in Gladwin? I was just in your town a few weeks ago when I pick up and dropped off Doug on my way to and back from the Redcliff Indian Tribe Coaster Brook Trout Hatchery all the way up on Wisconsin's Lake Superior. Doug is a gentlemen and a scholar. He's a retired teacher that loves to hunt and fish.

Offline pikemaster789

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Hey Pikemaster789 do you know Doug Seibert that lives in Gladwin? I was just in your town a few weeks ago when I pick up and dropped off Doug on my way to and back from the Redcliff Indian Tribe Coaster Brook Trout Hatchery all the way up on Wisconsin's Lake Superior. Doug is a gentlemen and a scholar. He's a retired teacher that loves to hunt and fish.

No, I dont believe I know him, I have a cottage in gladwin and spend all of my fishing and hunting time there, and I dont know many people around, besides the neighborhood
                      The official Padwan Shirt of the MIRC    MIRC! iced out!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.