Author Topic: The New 9:45 Thread..  (Read 238550 times)

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
Re: The New 9:45 Thread..
« Reply #4230 on: Feb 04, 2024, 06:54 AM »
WS, hope all is well and thanks for the video. Have you gotten much snow this Winter?
h2l

Just a dusting here and there. Never used the snowblower and used my scraper 1 time.

WS

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #4231 on: Feb 04, 2024, 07:00 AM »
A crisp bright morning  :clap:  what a difference seeing the sun makes  @)  We're heading north later today, have a "guided" ice fishing trip tomorrow, an early birthday present for MrWW :icefish: 

Best of luck tomorrow :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :icefish:

Early Happy Birthday for Mr WW

WS

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4232 on: Feb 04, 2024, 07:16 AM »
WS....thanks, hopefully there will be some pics to follow  ;)  His birthday isn't until next month but figured the way this winter has been it wouldn't be a good idea to wait too long  :unsure: 

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #4233 on: Feb 04, 2024, 09:07 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Had 19* here earlier this am….sunshine and 25* at the moment, high of 36 today.

Marv…great to see you back, awesome video!!  :bow:  Agree with Wally, it was surely a surprise seeing the eagle sharing his meal with Mr. Crow, great stuff!   :clap:
  Wally…what a great early Birthday present for Mr.WW, hope you have a banner trip and safe travels!!  :flex: :icefish:
  H2…I realized my mistake yesterday about the SuperBowl when I started making a grocery list, lol. Guess that shows how little interest I have with Pro Football ever since they took the knee.  :cookoo:  Saw a picture of a nice pike caught on the reservoir yesterday, 41” long with a 17” girth. Thanks for the update.  :thumbsup:
  Jeff…I see local news calling for a few days in the 50’s later in the week Albany area, definitely going to get muddy again!  ;D   How are your sons doing, have they been getting some ice time in?
  OG…that sucks about losing some of your spikes, have been there before.  :%$#!:  There are plenty of nice pools on some of the trout streams I fish when the conditions are right. Good luck with the SuperBowl squares!    :thumbsup:

My sons have been sending me messages over the last couple hours. They’re having a good outing with a few friends at a local lake getting into a mixed bag of fish, trout/perch/pickerel. Plenty of hit and misses to keep them on their toes.  ;D
Might take a ride shortly to hang out with them for a bit…Cawfee’s still hot!
  Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!!

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #4234 on: Feb 04, 2024, 11:19 AM »
Good day 37 ,sunny with blue sky and a light wind. I saw a high in the mid forties yesterday. Two recalls for all of you, Bisell has recalled several of it's lithium-ion battery powered vacuums possible fire risk. The U.S. consumer protection agency has received reports of batteries smoking and bursting into flame in a couple of cases. Visit Bisell's website to find a listing of recalled models. Also check with your local town/county officials on how to dispose of the battery if you have a recalled model. They are considered hazardous waste so do not put out with other garbage.

Azuridy Pharmaceuticals has recalled the ADHD medication Zenzedi after a pharmacist in Nebraska found a mislabeled bottle of the 30mg tablets/pills . the bottle actually contain the medication carbinoxamine Maleate. Zendi contains a stimulant with the other drug has a depressant effect on your body ,Part of the problems is current shortage of the stimulant Auderoll (spelling ?) used in many medications. Article i saw had no contact info on how to get a refund/exchange or how to dispose of medication. Also no UPC codes or lot numbers.

Ice Wanderer you need to apply for a permit to fish the NYC water supply reservoirs with the permit and a valid fishing license you may fish some regulations to follow. this information can be found in the condensed fishing regulations booklet you should receive with your license and on the DEC's website. Before sept.11,2001 permits were good for your lifetime. After 9/11 occurred all permits were declared null and void. i believe current permits are good for a five year period .Ice fishing is allowed on certain reservoirs no gas powered augers. Also only row boats/electric trolling motors on all reservoirs. Boats must be left at reservoir or steam cleaned before bringing to a different reservoir to stop spread of invasive organisms. Enjoy today's pro Bowl game
Hunts2long i hope rocky was a good boy and you and Mrs. H2l had a nice lunch. best to you and the team tonight at the bowling alley.
Wallyworld hopefully as Eddie posted NY. State will take some type of quick action to improve conditions for those walking the shoulders of state highway near the New Platz campus. the East and West sides of the campus are bordered by state highways. may you have a safe trip looking forward to some photos and your report. very nice present for Mr.WW. Your grandson must be on cloud 9 getting to attend the NHL all star weekend . I hope they had time to visit the Hall of Fame located in Toronto.
Eddie glad your sons and their friends are having a good day at local lake. best wished for you if you join them. Raising children does call for patience at times don't loose the upbeat attitude. May your visit with Bryce and family have been a good time.
 Fish/hunt4ever I hope you were able to get to the lake yesterday.
Old Goat sorry to hear about the lost spikes. Did you get out fishing yesterday and do more test with your float.
Whopper Stopper welcome back thank you for the video and turkey photos. I hope the turkey's do not damage any window screening if they should peck/starch and them trying to get your attention that more feed is needed in the yard. best wished for you with staying on wife's good side during tax season. glad all was good at the shack.

Enjoying the sunshine after a few gloomy days. Looking at the Southern NY. thread I see a local fire department contest scheduled for next Saturday at a lake in Sullivan county has been cancelled.
take care. Stay safe and healthy. best to all fishing this week.
    Steve

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4235 on: Feb 04, 2024, 11:34 AM »
Meetup with icejohn at a Cracker Barrel and a nice brunch. Compared what we’ve scouted out as too Tennessee waters.

WW good luck with the guided trip.

About all I have on my do list for today is a dump run and get new cover on small boat before more rains move in

Great day to all
Bud

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4236 on: Feb 04, 2024, 06:14 PM »
Well a buddy  needed some minnows so took a drive out yesterday and seen the lake was good but we had called it off for the day. Came out today and had some flags just keep missing the fish. Hope WW team are doing great on the ice. The rain here did not hurt the ice just made so.e slop on top.

Buddies caught a couple nice perch never heard how they finished the day. And today's picture if the wife's sanctuary of staying warm.

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #4237 on: Feb 04, 2024, 08:17 PM »
Good evening, enjoyed another sunny day here with a high temperature similar to Saturday's. Nice after several days of cloudy skies. Talked with my sister before starting this post we both hope all goes well for her son his fiancé' and fiancé's mother plus extended family on my B-I-L side all reside in different section of California. The storm has arrived and is moving south down the coast besides the rain (snow in Sierra-Nevada mountains) concern over accompanying high winds. Forecast calling for wet weather until Wednesday.

IFF glad you got to meet Ice John depending on your taste Cracker Barrel is a nice lower cost chain. may you find a cover for the boat and the two of you be able to fish together this year.
Fish/hunt4ever glad you were able do some fishing today nice size to the yellow perch in the one photo. How long have you or your friend owned the Eastman shelter. I have heard of the brand but do not see them for sale at sporting goods stores here in NY. . Seeing the trucks on ice looks like you will be able to ice fish for a few more weeks if the is no major warm up in temperatures.
Eddie please check your PM in-box i sent you a message. Thank you!

Have a good night.
    Steve

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4238 on: Feb 04, 2024, 08:38 PM »
I got the eastman hut a long time ago, I think I got it about 15 years ago. Kind of like the new piscifun brand, it was cheaper when I got the one and then inherited another one. The windows remove so you could use it as a blind if needed but when camping we put the toilet that we can add chemical to and have it as the outhouse when there is not one available. One I need to replace the zipper in it. Thought about buying a new pop up but the insulated style. I also bought a Denali 4 that has the clam sled and seats all in one and flip out style, but just use it a few times in the last couple years.

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #4239 on: Feb 05, 2024, 04:23 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                        It's 14* and clear here on my hill. ::)
                        Wally............I hope you have a good outing on the guided trip. :thumbsup: Capt. JJ used to guide ice fishing trips on Lake George, I never thought of
             taking one. :blink:
                        Eddie............I'm glad the boys got some action yesterday. :flex:  My second son took his son for a night fishing excursion Saturday night. They were
             targeting walleye, but only got 4 perch, one was as big as my son's Predator boots from Cabela's. He said it had to weigh almost two pounds. :whistle:
                        Fish..............I'm glad you were able to get out and the rain didn't hurt the ice. :clap: 
                        Bud..............I bet you and icejohn had some stories to share. :woot:
                        H2l...............Hope fully your team did well again last night. :thumbsup:
                        Steve............The Lithium batteries have been causing problems for awhile.  :blink:
                        Marv.............Welco me back. :clap:
                        I have therapy today so tomorrow Jon and I are going to go for Walleyes and crappie.
                        I hope everyone has a good Monday either at work or out. Stay safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #4240 on: Feb 05, 2024, 05:50 AM »
Good Morning Jeff, Morning Everyone,
   Clear and 18*, high of 36 here today.

Jeff…hope your therapy session goes well this morning! Glad your son and grandson got a trip in together and caught a few, awesome!!  :clap:  Best of luck to you and Jon on your night trip tomorrow!  :thumbsup:
  Wally…hope you had safe travels to your destination, will be looking forward to the Birthday trip, best of luck today!!  :icefish:
  FH4…thanks for sharing the pictures, some good looking perch!  :clap: 
  Steve…sending best wishes out to your nephew and his fiancé, hopefully no problems with that storm. Thank you for the info on that fishing contest, will pass the information on to my sons.  :thumbsup:
  Bud…glad you had a nice meet and greet with IceJohn, that’s pretty awesome being able to meet up in Tennessee off an ice fishing forum.. gotta love it!! :clap:  :flex:
  Marv…Have you gone through a little less firewood this season with the milder temps?
  H2…hope the lanes were good to you and the team last night hanging on to 1st place!   :thumbsup:

Extended forecast not looking too good for making or maintaining ice here, milder temps on the way again. Saw it was in the single digits up North this morning, should be plenty of ice for a little while for those willing to travel.
  Not much on todays planner yet, considering a short afternoon trip to a local lake….Cawfee’s on!
  Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4241 on: Feb 05, 2024, 06:22 AM »
19* and clear. Sun hasn't popped over the hill yet.

WW, good luck on the fishing trip.

Fish, those are nice perch.

WW, I always wanted to take Lindsay out with Capt. JJ, he knows LG well.

IFF, glad you had a good visit with IceJohn, I use to hit the Cracker Barrel for lunch once in awhile when I was working.

The bowling team took 3 of 4 points last night. I didn't hit my avg. ONE game but I didn't miss it by much. Becky bowled 130 pins over her avg. I guess that is why it is a team sport.

Hope everyone has a good day and be safe....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #4242 on: Feb 05, 2024, 09:38 PM »
Good evening, 28 with clear sky at the moment. Applying the no news is good news saying and assume my nephew is seeing no problems from the rain yet out in San Diego hopefully things stay that way.
Ice Wanderer good to read son #2 and your grandson were able to do a night trip interesting that they found active perch usually they are not to active during the night hours. I hope you son got a photo of the jumbo perch. Life has shown me that a possible solution for one problem often comes with it's own set of problems wish our governor would not be in a rush to make NY. the leader in pushing for electric vehicle to slow climate change. Personally think a use of different types of fuels and more mass transit where possible maybe a better solution instead of putting all the eggs in one basket per the old saying. best to you and Jon tomorrow.
Eddie glad the message went through no idea how long of a drive it is for either of your sons. I know the lake used for the contest is not that big so better location for younger fisherman as moving during the contest will probably put you on the fish. Unless like some contests you are assigned hole/holes and have to hope fish are under you and you can get them to bite. I'm trying to remember if the walleye challenge does similar to the Northern challenge if ice is declared not safe to fish and holds a luncheon where prizes are raffled off you must be present to win a prize. Were you able to get out today and how did you do on getting a few fish onto the ice.
Hunts2long in theory that is how team sports are supposed to work when one person struggles hopefully teammates have a good day and the team picks up a victory .
Wallyworld hope we see some photos from your trip which include some nice sized walleyes when you post tomorrow.
Fish/hunt4ever thank you for answering my question about your Eastman ice Cube shelter. Looks in good condition for it's age.

May everyone have a good week.
  Steve

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #4243 on: Feb 06, 2024, 04:31 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Clear skies and 19* to start the day off, high of 34 forecasted.

Steve….yes, the Walleye Challenge raffles off all the hourly prize money plus the door prizes/grand prizes in the event of a cancellation. Believe all prizes must be claimed by 5pm the day of the drawing ( February 17th ).  I took a pass on heading over to the lake. God forbid, my luck hasn’t been all that great for awhile now…thought it best not to press it alone.   ;D   Best wishes are with your nephew and his fiancé.   :thumbsup:
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwip9NnBwZaEAxVEg4kEHQqSARIQFnoECA0QAQ&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.44lakes.com%2F37992-2%2F&usg=AOvVaw2eH_wXrFTb7nDBAICuyf_b&opi=89978449
  H2…congrats to the team on another good job on the lanes!  :clap: 
  Wally….willl be looking forward to your report, hope you had a great trip!   :tipup:
  Jeff…hope the bite is on tonight for you and Jon, best of luck!   :thumbsup:
  I-45…hope all is going well for you and the family.   :thumbsup:
  Dave…hope that bug has run its course and you’re back in the saddle again!   :thumbsup:

Like I mentioned to Steve, thought it best to play it safe and just stay off the ice the rest of this season…especially alone. Still haven’t got full use of my left leg yet from the nerve damage received from my first surgery. Will be ready for next season and hopefully some better ice conditions.
  Not much on the planner yet but the Cawfee’s hot and there’s a stack of brownies under the dome… ;D

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4244 on: Feb 06, 2024, 05:41 AM »
Good morning ER’s  Eddie, greetings from Missouri and 24* here near Springfield

Looks like I will be leaving all my ice gear resting until next year.

Managed to get my new boat cover on,  before I left the farm at 8:00 pm yesterday, 2.5 miles left to Sandra’s, will check in later and see what everyone posts for today

Bud

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4245 on: Feb 06, 2024, 05:41 AM »
16* and clear.

Eddie, good call on not going to the drawing, a friend went last year, so many people in one small area. Two days later he was down, got VERY sick for 5 weeks. He said never again.

My nephew has been up North ice fishing with a couple friends. Pat has 3000 acres up near Long Lake. They rode their snowmobiles 8 miles back into his camp to trout fish some of the ponds that are on his property. I bet it has been cold up there. He will be home this morning.

WW, hope the fishing trip was a good one.

Hope everyone has a good day and be safe....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4246 on: Feb 06, 2024, 08:31 AM »
Morning all,

IW......good luck today  :tipup:

H2L.....that's why "there's no I in team"  ;D

MrC......prayers that your nephew and family stay safe  ;)

IFF.....definitely has not been a good winter most anywhere for  :icefish: ::)

Eddie.....think you're making the best choice by giving yourself more time to heal and regain your strength  :thumbsup:

FH4......some nice perch, thanks for sharing the pics  :clap:

Well, we had a great time yesterday even tho no walleye hit the ice  :-\  guys about 40 yards from us landed a dandy 10 pounder  :o  we did see a few pass thru on the live scope (which is pretty cool) and had 1 that was interested for a few minutes but in the end wouldn't commit to a bite  :wacko: Caught some perch, a beautiful sunset and made some new friends, all in all a good day  :thumbsup: on a side note the ice wasn't as good as I had hoped it would be  :o

Have a good day. Stay safe, stay healthy.

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4247 on: Feb 06, 2024, 10:53 AM »

Good Morning ER's Nice pic WS/WW  I checked some ice yes terday and walked right on. I did not fish it but walked out a ways came back looked out at the ice and sure enough a deer was out there on the snow/ice. A first for me to see that. I tried staying up all night to get out there early morning but went to sleep at 4 maybe a afternoon trip can be salvaged still. Enjoy the day it only comes once.

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #4248 on: Feb 06, 2024, 08:56 PM »
Good evening 29 and clear . I assume all is good with my nephew and others in California no phones calls from my sister and B-I-L saying otherwise.
Eddie thank you for providing the link to Walleye Challenge rules. I'm in agreement give yourself more time to heal and regain full function of your leg.
IFF glad you found the boat cover looks nice. May you have a good visit with Sandra.
Hunts2long good to hear your friend recovered that is a long time to be sick. Best to your nephew and his friends on their fishing trips.
Wallyworld glad the two of you had a good time on the guided trip. Hopefully you learned some ne tactics to try at Oneida and Delta lakes.
Old Goat nice to read your local ice is holding best to you next time you get out fishing.
Ice Wanderer hope it was a good day for you and Jon .

Keep safe, stay healthy. best to all fishing this week.
   Steve

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #4249 on: Feb 07, 2024, 05:07 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                            It's 10* and clear here on my hill. ::)
                            There isn't much to report from yesterday's trip. The sky was supposed to be clear, and it was except where we were. Even the weather guesser
                reported that the lake we were on was the only place with a cloud cover, and the wind blew faster than expected.
                            I have an early doctors appointment this morning.
                            I hope everyone has a good Wednesday either at work or out. Stay safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4250 on: Feb 07, 2024, 05:38 AM »
17* and clear.

WW, glad you had a good time, thanks for the picture.

IW, good luck at your appointment today.

Not much planned for today, the wife has an appointment with her foot doctor this morning.

Have a good day and be well....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4251 on: Feb 07, 2024, 07:36 AM »
Morning all,

MrC.....hope no news is good news   :)

H2L....best wishes to MrsH2 today  ;)

IW.....sorry my "little black cloud" decided to visit you yesterday, usually it is parked directly over MY head  ::)

OG.....hope you found some ice  :icefish:

A grocery store run today, that's about all.

Have a good day. Stay safe, stay healthy.

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #4252 on: Feb 07, 2024, 08:09 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Happy Hump Day!    20* with clear skies and sunshine, high of 41 here today.

H2…sorry to read that about your friend getting ill after the drawing last year, there were areas inside and around the big tent that were elbow to elbow. I’m planning on going to go to the drawing with my sons however. Unfortunately, no transferring of tags or I’d let my grandson take my place…will be donning a mask and keeping my distance from the crowds like I did last year. Hope your nephew got into some nice trout!   :thumbsup:
  Jeff…sorry your trip didn’t go as planned, better luck to you and Jon next outing!  :tipup:  Hope today’s appointment goes well.
  Steve…no news is good news, best wishes continued for your nephew and his fiancé. Hopefully the next round of rain out there fizzles out, see lots of flooding and mudslides going on.  :o
  OG..hope the afternoon trip paid off if you made it out yesterday!    :icefish:
  Wally…beautiful picture, thanks for sharing! Glad you had a good trip even though the catching was a little off. Fishing with the Livescope must have been a blast, that’s still on my “ wish list “.  ;D  What lake did you fish if you don’t mind my asking?
  Bud…wow, you sure have been racking up some miles!  Hope you arrived safe and sound yesterday, enjoy your visit!  :thumbsup:
  Marv…hope all is going well Sir!   :thumbsup:

Another nice day of seeing the sun again, snow is slowly melting away in spots again at the higher elevations. Barely a trace of snow in my travels yesterday anywhere off the mountain. The trout streams were looking real pretty yesterday, unfortunately not allowed on them until April 1st.   
  Off to see the Dr. for an another follow up appointment and then believe my medical calendar is clear until April, normalcy seems to be getting closer by the day now!!  :flex:  Cawfee’s still on…

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4253 on: Feb 07, 2024, 08:11 AM »
  Good Morning ER's well I did get out yesterday and the ice was very good fished about 2.5 to 3 hrs. Drilled about 20 holes fished the on way out and comming back. I caught fish but if I brought a tip up along I could of used the tiny fish for bait. Still able to step on ice and off when done.Today will be warmer but this ice will be here for some time yet.

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4254 on: Feb 07, 2024, 09:14 AM »
Eddie…..we were on Ontario, Chaumont Masters was our guide. Check out his facebook or website for some great pics.  The live scope sure is amazing, like watching the aquarium at Bass Pro 😂 had us cracking up watching the dink perch swimming back and forth between our lines!!

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4255 on: Feb 07, 2024, 09:33 AM »
Good morning ER’s. Eddie could be your coffee helped me get over here , on a two lane road thought I was going to have to hit the ditch, coming up over a rise found a semi coming around a curve in the road about 100 yards away ON MY SIDE of the road traveling at 55 I hit breaks and what was a wide shoulder, as I was then only about 20 mph able to swerve back into my lane as the semi (Car transport) passed, the driver managed to hold pavement and was about center of the road, I thought he was going to loose it off my side of the road 😱😱😱 needless to say my heart was I think full of adrenaline.  Bet he may have to change his shorts when he got to wherever he was going.

Got treated to a red sky kind of morning 😄

OG good your ice is holding in 👍

Hope everyone enjoys your day

Bud

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4256 on: Feb 07, 2024, 09:38 AM »
IFF....glad your "story" had a happy ending  :o :clap:  beautiful sky  :thumbsup:

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4257 on: Feb 07, 2024, 11:01 AM »

Bud glad your ok remember the gill place we casted out a mile for gills I'm on the other side of that body of water. I had a camera with but did not deploy it dark murky water. Rockford has a thing for first timers if you lose any $ they will give half back in free play after you get there varifacation in mail. The machines were the same as the one we hit good on in Madison. Just get the players card first and get ahead then use the card I will get more free play money next time than I started with. And the time after that. You get 2 weeks from the time the mail comes to use it but it looks like they also add a second time in the same month or a few weeks after. WW congrats on your new gear addition can't wait to see some more big eyes and perch

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4258 on: Feb 07, 2024, 12:36 PM »
OG.....unfortunately the live scope isn't ours, it belongs to the guide  :(  sure made things interesting tho, watching the perch then seeing a BIG fish come thru  :o  sadly the big ones were just passing thru  :'(

Offline OldSailor

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Take a kid fishing! Pay it forward!!
« Reply #4259 on: Feb 07, 2024, 01:52 PM »
Congrats on the drawing!!! :thumbsup: :clap: :flex: ;)2 :bow:
My two favorite college football teams are Ohio State and whoever's playing Michigan!!!

Don't reel against the drag!!!

Ex Minnesnowta lad! You can take the lad out of Minnesnowta, but you can't take Minnesnowta out of the lad!!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.