Author Topic: The New 9:45 Thread..  (Read 238891 times)

Offline bart

• Team IceShantyholic
  • I love you, Deb
Re: The New 9:45 Thread..
« Reply #3510 on: Nov 09, 2023, 04:26 PM »
masoneddie, Awesome!  :thumbsup:

Hope all is well with everybody...

"Many fish their entire lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after."-Henry David Thoreau
  Keep America Godly...

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #3511 on: Nov 09, 2023, 09:11 PM »
Good evening, over night temperatures kept things to rain here in New Windsor Wednesday night into Thursday. Just for your information there are several brands of both dry and wet dog food under recall for possible Salmonella contamination visit the FDA's website for list of products and more info, on salmonella. There have been a few cases of adults and children getting salmonella after handling dog food so wash up well after feeding your pets.
Eddie great to hear your radiologist report.  :clap: :clap: :thumbsup: may you hear similar from your other doctors next week. Also goo to read you are doing some walking without the aid of walker or cane. Best wished for you in beating cancer.
Ice Wanderer congratulations to Logan/mealworm on harvesting a spike buck :clap: May the new exercise have been easier for you to preform at today's therapy session.
Hunts2long depending on the size of logging company and job you are correct chainsaws have been replaced by larger machines to cut the trees down and prpare them for shipment to processing mills. may things change and you start seeing deer in your hunting area. best to you nephew with his hunt in Missouri .
Wallyworld may the temperature rise some so you can finish the window washing. this also applies to ice Wanderer depending on how well light the area around your wood boilers is remeber the headlamp /flashlight to help spot icy areas on your walk paths to the boiler. best to Mr.WW on getting another buck before archery season closes for the year .
IFF best to you whatever choice you make about your truck. Enjoy the nice weather while it lasts in your area. best wished to you whatever you finally decide to do for this coming thanksgiving.
Bart may all be well with you. best wished to you also with the deer hunting.
Whopper Stopper best to you in harvesting a buck before rifle season ends in Wisconsin.
Fish/hunt4ever may you not have to work to many overtime hours this week. If you go out for pheasants again this weekend may it be a repeat of your last hunt in terms of birds seen and harvested.
Icefisher-45 may thing be going well for you and your wife .

May everyone have a good Friday. Enjoy the holiday weekend remember to give thanks for our veterans and current military service personal .
  Steve

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #3512 on: Nov 10, 2023, 04:37 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                         It's 31* and partly cloudy, I can see a star. ::)
                         Eddie...........Congra tulations on the great report from your doctor. :clap: I'm sure the next visit to your other doctors will be as promising
               as this one was. :flex:
                         H2l..............IT depends on the size of the logging company, Up here most of the lggers are a one maybe two man operation. And the terrain.
               fellerbunchers are dicy on hilly ground. :whistle:
                         Wally...........My therapiast was easy on me yesterday, I was sore going into the appointment. She said if I get sore at hom,e between appointments
               to take a day off or just do some lighter exercises. :blink:
                         Marv............I hope your woods are active, and you are seeing more deer? ???
                         Bud.............You're right, today's vehicles are tooo complicated to work for the average guy. :cookoo:
                         Steve...........I don't wear creeepers to the boiler, I try to keep a clean path and I have sand for the icy spots.
                         Fish.............Hopef ully there aren't any problems at the plant to ruin your plans for the weekend. :unsure:
                         I hope everyone has a goood Friday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #3513 on: Nov 10, 2023, 04:41 AM »
Good morning, everyone  :bow:

Partly cloudy and 35 degrees. May see a high of 40 by the afternoon. A stretch of warmer weather is heading our way, with a good shot at one more 60 very possible.

Coming to you this morning from my downstairs easy chair. I made the pilgrimage back home yesterday afternoon. I would have liked to have stuck it out a few more days, but I have a couple appointments and a Birthday get together that takes priority.

The rut never did get going full tilt as I had expected, it has been a crazy season. I'm not sure if I will head back for a couple days before the rifle season or not. The "To Do" list will have my attention for the next couple days.

I never did see the 12 pt. but did see a coupe nice 10's. I thought I was going to get a 25-yard shot at one of them on Wednesday, but it just didn't work out.

I hope everyone has a good Friday :thumbsup: Stay safe and keep healthy!

Best of luck to everyone in the woods :thumbsup:

Excellent report Eddie :clap: :clap: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

WS

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #3514 on: Nov 10, 2023, 06:08 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Partly cloudy and 40*, high of 48 today.

Marv…dang, sorry you didn’t get the opportunity you were looking for with one of those big bucks! Hope you can get caught up with the to do list and maybe get another chance at one yet..Thank You and thanks for the update Marv!   :thumbsup:
  Jeff…glad your therapy went well, hope those exercises become easier each passing day!  :flex:  We’re keeping the fingers crossed for similar reviews from the Dr.’s…Thank You.  :thumbsup:
  Steve…Thank You, I slowly started taking steps without the cane when my wife wasn’t looking, lol. That slowly built up to a 10 minute walk with my dogs.  ;D   Still have a ways to go, not ready for a walkathon yet, but I’m pretty confident I’ll be able to get a trip or two out on the ice with my boys…at least that’s the plan!  :tipup:
  Bart…Thank You, hope all is well and best wishes/good luck with the upcoming season!   :thumbsup:
  Bud…understand 100% with the newer vehicles and motors, you darn near need a mechanics degree to just change the oil. Best wishes with your decision,  hope everything works out well for you…Thank You/.   :thumbsup:
  H2…best of luck today, hope you get a crack at one!  Thank You!   :thumbsup:
  Wally…my wife calls me “ Speedy “ now.  ;D  Thank You and best of luck wishes continued for Mr.WW!  :thumbsup:
  FH4…have a good wrap to the week today, best of luck with the hunting this weekend!  :thumbsup:

Not too much on the agenda today, believe a couple of the grandchildren will be coming by later today…Cawfee’s on!
  Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing/hunting! 

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3515 on: Nov 10, 2023, 06:09 AM »
Good Morning. 41* and cloudy.

WS, it has been a strange season around here, so far. I am seeing very little sign of movement in the woods other than 2 days where they were making scraps everywhere, nothing since. I am seeing does along the road by no bucks. I have only heard one shot all season. Enjoy the birthday party.

The company that is doing the logging must be pretty big. They have a lot of "big" equipment on site. They had just finished an operation about 5/6 miles West of here.

Didn't hunt yesterday, took a ride up in the late afternoon and the trees were still loaded with ice and it was 32*. Hope it warmed up overnight enough and this breeze we have now gets it out of the trees.

My nephew was to get home late last night. He didn't get a deer in Missouri but I guess he saw some nice ones. He told his father that it had been 70* the last two days of hunting and the deer just were not moving.

Hope everyone has a good day and be well....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3516 on: Nov 10, 2023, 08:38 AM »
Morning all,

Eddie.....I have no doubts you'll be reeling in the big ones come ice fishing season, great job sir  :thumbsup: :bow: :thumbsup:

IFF.....MrWW just replaced the rear brakes on his Silverado, took 4 days, lots of you tube videos and a LOT of 4 letter words to figure out the electronic parking brake system  :cookoo: :%$#!:

WS.....fingers crossed you can get the to do list checked off and back in the stand, bullwinkle will be worried about you  :woot:  have an extra scopp of ice cream with your cake for me  :D

IW.....smart therapist, you don't want to push yourself too hard and end up actually slowing your rehab  :nono: ;)2

H2L.....today looks like a decent day to hit the woods, good luck  @)

MrC.....with all the recalls lately makes you wonder how safe our food supply actually is, how many problems never get found  :blink: :unsure: :sick:

Finishing the windows is top of the list today  :flex: 

Have a good day. Stay safe, stay healthy.

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3517 on: Nov 10, 2023, 12:27 PM »
Well things are going OK here at work, getting ready for another swim meet this weekend, but the following weekend I cannot hunt on Saturday ad it is youth day but Sunday all bets are off and I will be out. Might take Thanksgiving week off, since it is only 3 days of vacation and hunt birds almost every day that week. Glad that everyone is recovering nicely.  Have a great Friday everyone.

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3518 on: Nov 11, 2023, 04:41 AM »
34* this morning.

No deer yesterday PM, heading out, will check back in....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3519 on: Nov 11, 2023, 05:29 AM »
Morning all,

Happy Veterans Day  :bow: :bow: :bow:

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #3520 on: Nov 11, 2023, 05:52 AM »

Good morning Doug, Wally, ER's,
                          It's 27* and partly cloudy here on my hill. ::)
                          H2l..........  Good luck in the woods today, maybe after the weather yesterday the deer will be moving. :unsure:
                          Wally..........I hope you were able to get the window done. :whistle: Thank you for the tribute to our veterans. :thumbsup: :clap: :bow:
                          Marv..........I'm sure that 12 pointer is hiding and waiting for your return. ;D
                          Eddie.........Sometime s it's better to just go for it, sitting around is the worst thing. :blink: Maybe the boys will bring you up this way and
              we can finally meet on the ice. :flex:
                          Fish...........I hope you have a good weekend. :flex:
                          Bud...........Yeah, the price of new vehicles are outragious, but they will never go back down. :cookoo: :%$#!:
                          Steve........I agree with Wally, these recalls are scary.  :cookoo:
                          Not much on the planner today, I still have some leaves to get rid of but there are patches of snow on my lawn, maybe tomorrow i can
              do something about them.
                          I hope everyone has a good Saturday either at work or out Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3521 on: Nov 11, 2023, 08:56 AM »

My nephew got this 6 pt. yesterday just before dark. This morning a friend of his got a 4 pt. They were going in with the 4 SXS it get when I left. Pat lets us hunt his land in Glen during the late MZ. I didn't see anything...h2l

Northville, NY

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3522 on: Nov 11, 2023, 12:08 PM »
Congrats to your nephew  :thumbsup:

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #3523 on: Nov 11, 2023, 12:08 PM »
H2l.....Congratulation s to your Nephew  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Nice buck.

WS

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3524 on: Nov 11, 2023, 07:23 PM »
Nice looking buck. We got home with enough time for a short walk, had texted my buddy who was out earlier today and said that they shot at a few pheasants in one spot. So I headed out and parked and started walking and the dog started acting birdy and a rooster jumped and I knocked him down but I knew he would he running. The dog got on him and got him caught, and even brought it back a little ways, she has not fetched anything so far. Another bird jumped as I was reloading the shotgun so I had a full gun. Walked down and the dog was birds again and she found a hen that she jumped and I missed at close range. She ran out there and took a but to get her back but she came back. Was walking and a rooster jumped in front of me and I hit him on the second shot but knew he was not hit hard. Got the dog over and she found a bird that I thought was the one was the one I hit as it jumped and flew I shot amd missed, the dog found a hen but I did not shoot as I wanted to look for the one I hit just in case and as we swung around and worked back the dog found the wounded bird. Was a good 30 minutes out for me. Oh and we are getting another addition to the family as the wife found a puppy she really wanted, just have to wait to make sure if the dog has ring worm it is gone before it comes home.

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #3525 on: Nov 11, 2023, 09:20 PM »
Good evening, visited with my sister and B-I-L for a few hours yesterday. Back In September I had purchased a package of  Elk burgers at a weekly farmer's market in northern Dutchess county so we had had a meal of elk and turkey burgers with a mixed greens salad and roasted baby red potatoes. First time buying the burgers from this company I have had a few of their elk and venison  Summer sausages. My first meal of elk since being on vacation in Wyoming back in 1997. I enjoyed the burger my sister and B-I-L had mixed opinion so in the future will just keep any elk burger purchase for my own meals. I know this is a farm raised product and will taste different from the elk Fish/hunt4ever and his family have harvested this year. My B-I-L is doing well able to due home treatments for his kidney issue and has been back at work for a month or slightly longer. we are all thankful for that fact.
Ice Wanderer like you and Wallyworld I question the security/safety of the U.S. food supply makes one wonder what we might have been exposed to during our life time to date. may you get the remaining leaves cleaned up before any more snow is on the ground.
Whopper Stopper best to you during the Wisconsin  rifle season for deer. Hopefully once you return to the shack the 12 point buck will pay you a visit.
Hunts2long congratulations to your nephew and his friend on their deer. Depending on the terrain and land owners wishes the equipment used for logging will vary the size of job also is a factor in what equipment is used to complete work. The past 2 years I have been following a You Tube channel where the gentle man support's himself buy a combination of farming, logging and running a small saw mill. He chooses to use draft horses to get the trees to the landing once felled with a chainsaw. If working on his own land he will also use the horses and carts to transport the logs from woods to his farm and the saw mill. Best to you in filling your deer tag.
Eddie looks like you have a good plan to get back into shape take it slow and steady. hopefully you will be out fishing with your sons this season.
Wallyworld yes i do wonder what may slip through the food inspection system and get consumed by us or our pets . Currently it seems Salmonella is very present in many places I believe it is a type of bacteria so wondering if a new strain is emerging more resistant to treatment and control methods . May you have all of your windows washed. glad that with help from You tube Mr. WW was able to replace the brakes on his Silverado and get the electric braking system working .
Fish/hunt4ever good to see you were able to get in some pheasant hunting today. Congrtulations on your harvest  :clap: may your children have done well at the swim meet today. best wished that things work out with you adding the puppy to your family.

To all of the veterans here on ice Shanty thank you for your service.

if you have any interest here is the title of You Tube channel I mentioned to Hunts2long . Working  Horses with Jim . Also here is a link to the website for business i purchased the elk burgers from  at the farmer's market.   https://www.eat-better-meat.com    The business's name is Highland farm they are located in Germantown ,NY. ( Columbia county)

Keep safe,stay healthy . best to all fishing and hunting.
   Steve

Online Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #3526 on: Nov 11, 2023, 09:51 PM »
Ridiculously warm up here in Yellowknife.
Was above freezing yesterday and it rained!!!
It rained in November in the Northwest Territories!!!!!
Should be below 0F by now.

Did some work on the SxS today.
Decided  it needed a Carolina lean.   :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Got the tracks on and the plow then plowed the driveways and parking areas before the temp drop turns them into concrete ridges.

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #3527 on: Nov 12, 2023, 05:04 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                         It's 21* and cloudy here on my hill. ::)
                         H2l...........Congratu lations to your nephew. :clap: Good luck if you're heading out this morning. :thumbsup:
                         Fish..........Thank you for sharing your hunt. :flex:
                         Dave.........Your SxS looks like it needs a bath. :roflmao:
                         Steve........I'm glad you had a nice visit with your sister and BIL, :thumbsup: Not everyone enjoys game meat like a hunter. :whistle:
                         Marv.........I see you posted but no reports from "The Shack" :blink:
                         Yesterday my friend that I helped with the kitchen cabinets stopped by, he was having problems figuring the range hood, his wall thickness
                 8 3/4" so i took him to a lumber yard that i know not far from here and found somethimg that I can McGuiver to work. We are going to install it
                 tomorrow. Then I went out a blew my leaves, hopefully for the last time. After I got done with the leaves my second son showed up with a new
                 truck to him. A 2019 Dodge, looks like new with only 30,000 miles. He's giving me the tires off his old truck. So this morning I'm going to  his
                 house to take the wheels off his truck that I will take to my friends garage and have him swap tires to the my rims.
                          I hope everyone has a good Sunday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3528 on: Nov 12, 2023, 05:52 AM »
27* and cloudy.
No hunting today. Didn't see any in the afternoon yesterday. Did see a grey squirrel which is pretty rare where I hunt. There were 7 pick-ups parked just below where the logging is going on. They are one family that hunts the area most of the time. Haven't heard how they are doing but not hearing any shots close by.
IW,  sounds like a good deal on the truck for your son and you got some new tires.
Have a good day and be well....h2l

Northville, NY

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3529 on: Nov 12, 2023, 06:33 AM »
Good morning ER’s  36* here in Missouri
Trip over Friday night was not what I was expecting , Car trailer lost wheel bearing , and no place to have it repaired, I chained up the axel and finished the trip so I would be here for opening morning of deer hunting. The break drum is trashed and a total surprise there was not a drop of grease in it. Lucky I didn’t have the wheel come completely off.  No buck sightings as yet but know one was chasing the doe’s around in the woods. Now the watch begins

Best to all
Bud

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3530 on: Nov 12, 2023, 08:59 AM »
Morning all,

IFF.....glad you finished the drive ok, good luck in the woods  :thumbsup:

H2L.....good luck on the lanes tonight  :flex:

IW.....hope your leaves are done for this year, congrats to #2 on the new truck  :clap:

WS....fingers crossed you're chipping away at that list  ;)2

Eddie.....are the boys in the woods today  ???

Drifter.....good idea to clear the ruts before the cold returns  :bow:

MrC.....glad to hear your b-i-l is doing well  :thumbsup: 

Nothing much on the planner today, might just be a couch potato kind of day  ;)

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #3531 on: Nov 12, 2023, 08:46 PM »
Good evening, currently 30 degrees outside heading to an overnight low of 26 so frost in the morning.
Ice Wanderer best wished to son #2 with his new truck nice you got a set of tires from the transaction. Good you were able to help your neighbor with finding a hood for his kitchen stove. I agree with your comment about 'Game " meats personally did not think these elk burgers had to strong of a taste guess next time will try bison/buffalo to see how they care for the taste.
Hunts2long may it have been a good night at the bowling alley. If you go out hunting tomorrow may you see some deer.
IFF glad you made it safely to Missouri in spite of the trailer problem . best wished for you in harvesting a deer .
Wallyworld may your day of relaxation have you feeling recharged. I'm happy that the home treatments are working for my B-I-L . Best to Mr.WW and his brother if they will be hunting this week.
Drifter smart to plow before the snow /ice set up and made for a harder job trying to remove it from driveway and parking area. Do you have to still put tracks on the back of the SXS .
Whopper Stopper may the to-do list be getting smaller so you can return to the shack for Wi. rifle deer season.
Eddie may it have been a good weekend for you. I hope your sons saw some deer if they were hunting .
OldSailor may all be good with you and your family.
Icefisher-45 i hope things are going well for you and your wife.
Fish/hunt4ever may it have been a good day if you went pheasant hunting.
Zcm-82 i hope all id good for you and your family.

Have a good night and start to this week.
  Steve

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #3532 on: Nov 13, 2023, 04:27 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                        It's 16* and clear here on my hill. ::)
                        H2l.............See those hunters know that deer follow the saw. :blink: I hope you and your team didf well on the lanes. :thumbsup: Good luck
               if you're headded out today. :clap:
                        Bud..............I'm glasd you made it to your destination. Good hunting. :flex:
                        Wally............Somet imes it's good that there in't much to do except sit on the couch. :roflmao:
                        Steve...........I've had bison burgers and they are delicious. :thumbsup:
                        Fish............ I hope you had another good day going after the pheasant. :flex:
                        Eddie...........I hope you are carefull today taking the dogs for a walk, it could be a little slippery on the wet grass. :whistle:
                        Marv............I hope you will be headed back to your tree stand. :unsure:
                        OS...............How are you doing? ???
                        I-45.............We haven't heard much from you lately, I hope you and Mr. Dickens are getting out for some walks. :unsure:
                        Today my friend and I are cutting the hole in the wall to mount the fanhood and the fan itself
                        I hope everyone has a good Monday either at workor out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
Re: The New 9:45 Thread
« Reply #3533 on: Nov 13, 2023, 05:39 AM »
Good Morning Jeff, Morning Everyone,
  Clear and frosty 19* here this am, high of 39 today.  Happy be-lated Veterans Fay to all of our Veterans here on the site, Thank You for your service.   :bow:

Jeff…good luck with today’s project, hope the install goes well for you! Congrats to your son on the new ride, hope it performs well for him!   :thumbsup:  Will keep an eye out for the slick spots, thanks!
  Steve…good choice on the bison burgers!  :thumbsup:  It’s been pretty slow for the boys when they’re out hunting, lots of deer activity on their cameras though. My son Mike is hunting this am, so hopefully he’ll get a chance at one.
  Wally…best of luck continued for Mr.WW, hope these colder temperatures are helping.   :thumbsup:
  Bud…wow, glad you made it to your destination ok!! Best of luck with the deer hunting!   :clap:   :thumbsup:
  H2…congrats to your nephew on his buck, nice! Hope the lanes were good to you and the team last night, best of luck if you’re hunting today!   :thumbsup:
  Marv…like Jeff mentioned, hope we get some more reports from the stand….best of luck to you!   :thumbsup:
  Dave…nice to see the S x S getting ready for winter and the cabin trips again!   :clap: 
  FH4…another nice job on the pheasants, well done!   :clap:
  OS, OG, I-45, Tom…hope you fellas are all doing well.   :thumbsup:

I’ve been seeing some ice here the last few mornings, mainly in the dogs outside water bowls…but it’s a start!   ;D
  Have been getting some good walks in the last few days with my dogs, trying to acclimate slowly but surely with the changing colder temperatures. Going to try and fire up the snowblower today, it won’t be long before it sees some action again…..Cawfee’s on!
  Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing/hunting!

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3534 on: Nov 13, 2023, 05:41 AM »
18* and clear.

IW, all those hunters on Sat. and no shooting at all. I think the bucks have been hanging around those does I see in the orchard everyday, which is across the road from where I hunt. a guy that hunts the State land that borders where I am hunting isn't seeing anything either. They will show up.

WW, a day off once in a while is a good thing.

I bowled "good" last night but we only took 1 of 4 points. I think we dropped from 3rd to 5th place.

Plan on going into the woods later today.

Have a good day and be well.....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #3535 on: Nov 13, 2023, 05:58 AM »
Good morning IW! Good morning everyone :bow:

40 degrees with the temps getting into the mid 50's by the afternoon

Today I am heading to the gun range for a day of cutting. They have 5-6 big oaks to knock down. Last year they had wanted the trees cut high, leaving an 8' stub for some sporting clay stands. I told them if that's what they wanted this year they could find someone else to cut them, as it was too dangerous without the proper equipment working on oaks that have been dead for 4 years. The range manager said that's what they were thinking also, so just cutting low was fine. I bet that's what they were thinking ???

Tomorrow, I have my refresher class for over 55 driving. I am still on the fence about heading back to the shack for 2 days of hunting.

Hope you all have a good Monday :thumbsup:

Stay safe and keep healthy.

WS

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3536 on: Nov 13, 2023, 08:14 AM »
Morning all,

WS....nice that you and the manager were thinking the same thing  :roflmao:  be safe sir  ;)

Eddie....dogs are the perfect motivators to take longer and longer walks, keep up the good work  :thumbsup: :flex:

IW.....hope the hood/fan install goes smoothly  ;)2

H2L.....no where to go but up from there  ;D  good luck in the woods  :)

MrC.....another warm up later this week  @)

Online OldSailor

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Take a kid fishing! Pay it forward!!
« Reply #3537 on: Nov 13, 2023, 09:13 AM »
Good morning all!!! My new choppers and I are getting acquainted and the dentist soft line the temps so they fit better.  I go in in January and get fitted for my permanents! I made a very large size batch of hot wings for my girls and myself along with some non-hot skinless, boneless chicken thighs that turned out excellent!!! :thumbsup: :flex: :whistle: Everyone stay safe and healthy please!!! :icefish:
My two favorite college football teams are Ohio State and whoever's playing Michigan!!!

Don't reel against the drag!!!

Ex Minnesnowta lad! You can take the lad out of Minnesnowta, but you can't take Minnesnowta out of the lad!!

Online Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #3538 on: Nov 13, 2023, 04:09 PM »
Steve
Yeah the back ones are on and so is the plow.
Was just making fun of those dumb looking pickups.   ;D

Online OldSailor

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Take a kid fishing! Pay it forward!!
« Reply #3539 on: Nov 13, 2023, 04:49 PM »
 :thumbsup: :clap: :flex: ;)2 :whistle: Now it's wash time!!!! :o
My two favorite college football teams are Ohio State and whoever's playing Michigan!!!

Don't reel against the drag!!!

Ex Minnesnowta lad! You can take the lad out of Minnesnowta, but you can't take Minnesnowta out of the lad!!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.