The Iceshanty Ice Auger Board is sponsored by
Nils Master Authorized Sharpening Service

Author Topic: An Auger with no blades  (Read 1272 times)

Offline Buck1985

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • The story of my life
An Auger with no blades
« on: Nov 14, 2006, 01:33 PM »
  I bought a 7 inch HT Polar Express hand auger last year and used it for most of the year and then I had a blade snap on me, well it was late enough, I couldn't find the HT blades for it in stores. I bought Mora blades instead but they are too steep and try and dig too much ice and I have a bad shoulder and elbow from my football and wrestling days. I bought an 8 inch Lazer on sale because I had used a 4 inch and fell in love with it. I was wondering if anyone knows of a place I could order replacement blades online for this auger (HT 7 inch Polar Express), it worked awesome.
The fishing is always great, the catching however, always isn't

Offline fishingonly2002

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • 1st in State
Re: An Auger with no blades
« Reply #1 on: Nov 14, 2006, 01:58 PM »
go to your local walmart, they usualy have shelves full of auger blades and sharpeners. but hey if you are really having troubles finding them, they are on sale at my wal mart for like 8 bucks, sned me a PM if you cant get asny and Im sure I could ship you a pair of blades. no fun drilling with the wrong stuff. I liked my ht auger for the 40 bucks I payed.

~Neal
Life is an art designed by those who live it.

Offline icefshninnh

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: An Auger with no blades
« Reply #2 on: Nov 16, 2006, 11:17 PM »
the ht web site is very informitave and sells every thing from shelters to tip ups i think they would carry thier own exact replacement blades or direct you to a shop in your local that does

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.