The ice fishing Michigan board sponsored by:

Sponsor this board

Author Topic: Salmon Trolling Supplies  (Read 284 times)

Offline Joe in T.C.

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Regular
Salmon Trolling Supplies
« on: May 06, 2021, 05:12 PM »
During the soft water season, I like to troll for kings, coho, browns, steelhead, and lakers when the weather permits.

We Lost several of our tackle shops in the area so I went online looking.

Found Captain Chuck's ll in Ludington. It was a bit of a road trip but gave it a try.

WOW! I was blown away by the selection of trout and salmon trolling supplies, well worth the trip and I will be going back for sure.

I was like a kid in a candy store, there are literally thousands of spoons in stock, plus everything else you need for trolling (and other types of fishing).

They also have a great online store with accurate inventory shown. I did order a couple of divers online and they arrived correctly and quickly.

Just thought I would throw it out there if anyone was interested.

Good Luck all  :tipup:

Offline smeltbuster

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: Salmon Trolling Supplies
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2021, 09:48 PM »
Thanks Joe, Capt. Chucks is a great place for big lake tackle. Another place on the east side is Northwoods Wholesale Outfitters, in Pinconning. They have a huge tackle dept. that covers all types of fishing, but they really cater to the walleye guys. Found this place back in March, & was flabbergasted when I went there the 1st. time. Last week found me on that side of the state again,so I had to stop. Ended up replacing some of my Diver & planer board rods. They have some great deals on rod/reel combos & crazy prices on rods. Its about 10 minutes north of Frank's Great outdoors in Linwood. Another fantastic shop.Both stores have online purchasing also. If you get a day or 2 ,make a trip over that way. If you have a boat, Take it,you are like 5 minutes from Sag. Bay !
"Yes officer, my chocolate lab did shoot me,with my brothers 12 gauge"!  11-8-87,true story!          "Sorry were late mom,Chris & me just got done with a cow hunt,we each got a big black Angus with our muzzleloaders"!  (the Christmas eve cow hunt w/ my son; 2004 !

Offline Joe in T.C.

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Salmon Trolling Supplies
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2021, 06:18 PM »
smeltbuster,

I will give Northwoods Wholesale Outfitters a try.
We take a road trip to Wilson's Cheese Shoppe in Pinconning at least once a year so we will be right in the area.
Thanks for the info

Good Luck all  :tipup:

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.