Author Topic: 115 total fish today jigging public water; 65 fish per trip (5) this year  (Read 1793 times)

Offline logicallycompromised

• IceShanty Rookie
hello good sirs and misses,
had a great day which started with seeing my 3rd bobcat in the wild.  the new rod, reel, line was the mvp as i doubt i would have breached 100 with the older setups.

here is the break down; 23 crappie, 62 yellow perch (i suspect close to 12" but feel safe saying 11.75" was largest with 40 of them being 9.5-11.75"), 6 largemouth bass (5 were 15.5-17"  nice specimens all over 2 pounds), 20 pumpkinseeds, 2 golden shiners(?), 1 bluegill, 1 pickerel.

i could have stayed late and added another 20+ crappie but gave the fish some reprieve.

this system made a guy feel emasculated enough they tried to get an egregious lie over on me, even after getting called out they doubled down.  knowledge is power, do not let people say dumb stuff.  they will likely be a better person moving forward.

i need to deal with my transducer, cost me several fish today. will make adjustments for next trip.  maybe tomorrow?

if you have any questions i will do my best to field them so long as they reflect some effort on your part.

peace and long life!
do what they do, get what they get.
refinement reflects understanding...the more you know, they less you need.
science is love, science is life.
i enjoy fishing and happy to help others find similar or greater levels of joy and success; just need to reach out to me.
peace and long life!

https://www.instagram.com/logicallycompromised/

Offline mrip

• Team IceShanty Regular
Hi Dick
Sounds like a hell of a day

Offline hooper22

• IceShanty Rookie
Keep up the good work, haters gonna hate! I love your reports

Offline TheJigginJerk

• Team IceShanty Regular
Do you bring a notepad with you to keep track of every fish?

Offline Fishermen

• Team IceShanty Regular
It's all crap

Offline BobB257

• IceShanty Rookie
Logic, I need to go with you.   Only found 5 or 7 perch yesterday.   Hard to keep track.   Fun day all the same.   
Take a kid fishing, you just might learn a thing or two.

Offline SHaRPS

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Honor Respect Loyalty
Nice! Great system Dick but my system seems to be superior to yours simply based on results. Yesterday I iced, 88 yellow perch, 14" was the biggest. 52 crappie with largest going 14" as well. 42 bluegill with largest going 9.75". 18 white perch all small. 11 largemouth largest weighing in at 4.2lbs. 9 pickerel also all small. My system included very fine line of the 2lb class that has been determined to be invisible under water. I used my phones notepad feature to keep count of my fish which helped a lot. Please let me know if your method is better because my phone kept getting wet and slimy from all of the fish I was catching. I think I will keep track of my adventures for the rest of the season so we can compare systems and then hopefully combine our systems to make a system greater than all.

Let me know if you have any questions and I will do my best to keep them a secret but point you in the right direction.

Peace.
Just add water.

Offline Junkie4Ice

• Team IceShanty Addict
Nice! Great system Dick but my system seems to be superior to yours simply based on results. Yesterday I iced, 88 yellow perch, 14" was the biggest. 52 crappie with largest going 14" as well. 42 bluegill with largest going 9.75". 18 white perch all small. 11 largemouth largest weighing in at 4.2lbs. 9 pickerel also all small. My system included very fine line of the 2lb class that has been determined to be invisible under water. I used my phones notepad feature to keep count of my fish which helped a lot. Please let me know if your method is better because my phone kept getting wet and slimy from all of the fish I was catching. I think I will keep track of my adventures for the rest of the season so we can compare systems and then hopefully combine our systems to make a system greater than all.

Let me know if you have any questions and I will do my best to keep them a secret but point you in the right direction.

Peace.

14" perch, 14" crappie and 9.75" bluegill in the same day...take me fishing??
Da Pack!

Offline DowneastPescador

• Team IceShanty Regular

Offline icetilt

• Team IceShanty Regular

Peace.

Sharps yesterday was definitely a great day on the ice we were slaying them action was non stop!!! Can't wait to get out with you again tomorrow!!!

Offline SHaRPS

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Honor Respect Loyalty
14" perch, 14" crappie and 9.75" bluegill in the same day...take me fishing??

Sorry pal but I cannot.

However, logicallycompromised can since according to his signature he is a guide service. Shoot him a PM I am sure you guys will slay them.
Just add water.

Offline lowaccord66

• Team IceshantyInsanity
Sorry pal but I cannot.

However, logicallycompromised can since according to his signature he is a guide service. Shoot him a PM I am sure you guys will slay them.

I don't see him in the list of registered CT guides? 

Offline rmoody79

• Team IceShanty Maniac
I hope the eagles ate well with all those bluegills and yellow perch

Offline SHaRPS

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Honor Respect Loyalty
I forgot to mention, you got me with the goldens. Maybe next time.
Just add water.

Offline Chawk190

• Team IceShanty Regular
I don't see him in the list of registered CT guides?

He’s a trolling guide in Fantasyland.

Offline fishinator

• Team IceShanty Maniac
This is so odd. What's up with "the system" stuff?
Dude.....Dude!! Greg! Wake up! You're on fire!

Offline zcm_82

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
He’s a trolling guide in Fantasyland.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

This is so odd. What's up with "the system" stuff?

I have a simple, 4 step "system" for ice fishing, too.

1. Drag your crap out onto frozen  water.
2. Put a hole in the ice
3. Catch fish
4. Drag all the crap back to the car

*results my vary, system to be used at your own risk*

😂

Offline TheJigginJerk

• Team IceShanty Regular

Peace.

What kind of dressing did you use? ;)

Offline hooper22

• IceShanty Rookie
 Why don't you sissies grow the F*** up. I don't see anything he's done throughout his post history to quantify the abuse you guys are giving him. Jealous much? You're like the Mean Girls in high school. Making fun of the nerdy girl with braces. You got your two pretty ringleaders low Accord and sharps and then the other little minions come and join the fun because they're so insecure about themselves they have to pick on the poor kid to feel like they're part of the group and feel cool about themselves.

All of this abuse because he referred to the way he fishes as his system? And you claim someone you know showed him how to fish 3 years ago so it can't be his system, really?

I don't know about you but we've all been shown by somebody how to do something in just about every aspect of life. But when I'm fishing on my boat or in my pond or whether it's offshore tuna fishing or shark fishing it's my damn system. Nobody does everything exactly the same way. The fact that you scumbags are ridiculing this guy makes me sick. You give fishermen a bad name I'm embarrassed for you.

I guarantee none of you would have the balls to say to the kids face if you saw him in person. Why would you? it wouldn't even make sense. You would ridicule him for claiming the way he's fishing is his own?

The dude's a scientist and approaches it scientifically like a scientist would approach anything. Mentally he's on another level and you neanderthals can't comprehend that and are making fun of him for it. 

So salty because the guy in three years who uses his brain to approach it scientifically is able to catch more fish in an hour then you guys catch a year.

Logic, keep up the good flight man don't let these chumps keep you from posting. I enjoy it at the very least I know others do too but they don't want to come out of the closet because the cool kids won't like them.

Offline Junkie4Ice

• Team IceShanty Addict
I guess I thought this was a big joke, I would agree it's a darn shame if it isn't! Hard to tell with the "regulars" on here sometimes.
Da Pack!

Offline rmoody79

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Why don't you sissies grow the F*** up. I don't see anything he's done throughout his post history to quantify the abuse you guys are giving him. Jealous much? You're like the Mean Girls in high school. Making fun of the nerdy girl with braces. You got your two pretty ringleaders low Accord and sharps and then the other little minions come and join the fun because they're so insecure about themselves they have to pick on the poor kid to feel like they're part of the group and feel cool about themselves.

All of this abuse because he referred to the way he fishes as his system? And you claim someone you know showed him how to fish 3 years ago so it can't be his system, really?

I don't know about you but we've all been shown by somebody how to do something in just about every aspect of life. But when I'm fishing on my boat or in my pond or whether it's offshore tuna fishing or shark fishing it's my damn system. Nobody does everything exactly the same way. The fact that you scumbags are ridiculing this guy makes me sick. You give fishermen a bad name I'm embarrassed for you.

I guarantee none of you would have the balls to say to the kids face if you saw him in person. Why would you? it wouldn't even make sense. You would ridicule him for claiming the way he's fishing is his own?

The dude's a scientist and approaches it scientifically like a scientist would approach anything. Mentally he's on another level and you neanderthals can't comprehend that and are making fun of him for it. 

So salty because the guy in three years who uses his brain to approach it scientifically is able to catch more fish in an hour then you guys catch a year.

Logic, keep up the good flight man don't let these chumps keep you from posting. I enjoy it at the very least I know others do too but they don't want to come out of the closet because the cool kids won't like them.

Slow down there hot shot

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.