Author Topic: Removed to Nh thread  (Read 708 times)

Offline ImmovingtoMaine,OUCH

• Team IceShanty Regular
Removed to Nh thread
« on: Dec 24, 2020, 01:12 PM »
Moved

Offline Global Warming in CT

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Ice Fishing near Lincoln NH
« Reply #1 on: Dec 24, 2020, 01:40 PM »
Be sure to look up the regs for whatever lake/pond you're fishing. Anywhere that's stocked with trout or salmon is only 2 devices/lines per person (which kind of sucks unless you have kids and can set lines for/with them), and you can't fish for or keep salmon through the ice. Also if the water you're fishing has cusk, I suggest making up some cusk lines that you're allowed to leave out overnight/unattended.

Offline Global Warming in CT

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Dec 24, 2020, 01:53 PM »
I should add that the NH fish and game is pretty diligent up there. They ride around on snowmobiles making sure everyone is following regs and has a license. They've asked me to see my tackle setup (I guess for # of hooks), names on tipups, made sure none were set right under the ice for salmon, etc. Not that it's a bad thing, but they're much more on top of things than in CT. Just wouldn't want your day with your kids to get ruined.

Offline ImmovingtoMaine,OUCH

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Dec 24, 2020, 02:08 PM »
Thanks for the added info , I read up on the regs, I’m good with either type of lake/pond. They’re 9 and 11 and independent with ice gear, I save all those free name labels that come in the mail for tip ups when traveling north. Just could not find much water as I took a quick look at the map ivo Lincoln, thanks

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.