New York Ice Fishing sponsored by

Author Topic: what happened too....  (Read 4803 times)

Offline lowaccord66

• Team IceshantyInsanity
Re: what happened too....
« Reply #30 on: Dec 20, 2020, 09:23 AM »

Its Low Honda Accord..   Not even close to the state of Iowa..     Low lives in Conn...

He knows that Dom we fish together occasionally when I want to be entertained by a googan.

Offline ChenBassHead

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Team Bandito
« Reply #31 on: Jan 01, 2021, 10:20 AM »
hey what ever happened to all our old  mods  some i haven't seen in years .....  LoneWolf, ChenBassHead, Pasquatch, cold_feet, Bussman, adkRoy, prchslyr be nice to know  what they are up too and  how they are  doing.....that goes for old members  that we don't see any more also

Hey Trapper, I’m still around and fishing as much as I can. I live in Cobleskill and work in the Albany area. 2 kids, 10 and 5, and a wife of almost 10 years now. I don’t get to cruise IceShanty as much as I used to but I still use it as a resource. I’m glad to see a lot of the old names still on here. Hope everyone is doing well! As for buss_man (George) I still talk to him. He’s living in NJ now but I’m hoping to get together with him this winter. Take Care!

-Zach

Offline trapper2000

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #32 on: Jan 01, 2021, 11:03 AM »
it's  great to hear your  doing  well chen  keep  fishing  and  enjoy  watching  those  children  grow  :thumbsup:

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.