Author Topic: New Fishing Buddy  (Read 977 times)

Offline Crappielover89

• Team IceShanty Addict
New Fishing Buddy
« on: Sep 27, 2020, 02:25 AM »
Is there anyone out there that is as addicted as I am that wants to fish damn near every Saturday and Sunday this year starting with early ice in the Unitas

Offline dubob

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Life is good!
Re: New Fishing Buddy
« Reply #1 on: Oct 10, 2020, 08:19 AM »
Hell yeah there are!   ;D  But I ain't one of them; sorry.  Weekends suck for doing anything out doors; that's why us younger retired dudes always go during the week.   :thumbsup:
:thumbsup:
Bob Hicks, from Utah
I’m 81 years young and going as hard as I can for as long as I can.
“Free men don't ask permission to bear arms.” ― Glen Aldrich
“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don’t mind.” ― Dr. Seuss

Offline muskyon46

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Wishin I was Fishin><{}:>
« Reply #2 on: Oct 15, 2020, 08:03 AM »
Yes there is X2, good to see you guys are fired up to get on some ice. Don't know how my trips will be going as this 1st ice comes on but like the majority of us on here I'll be hitting the high country in the uintahs for sure. I'll get in touch with you guys as it gets closer
     Wyoming & Idaho    

Offline dubob

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Life is good!
« Reply #3 on: Oct 15, 2020, 08:38 AM »
Good Morning Bro,

I'll have to get through duck season first.  Then - and ONLY then - will I be ready to consider punching holes through the hard deck.  I did get my K-Drill blades back from being sharpened and re-installed, so I'm good to go there.  Still leaning towards a Snowdog this year, but haven't pulled the trigger yet on selling the snowmobile.  Already have a firm offer for it and the trailer if i REALLY want to go that route.

Hard to believe we already had a skiff of white stuff on the Front the other day.  Shaner just texted me yesterday that he was ready for Mill Hollow to freeze over.   ;D
:thumbsup:
Bob Hicks, from Utah
I’m 81 years young and going as hard as I can for as long as I can.
“Free men don't ask permission to bear arms.” ― Glen Aldrich
“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don’t mind.” ― Dr. Seuss

Offline Videoman97

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #4 on: Oct 28, 2020, 10:48 AM »
Trying to replace me?? I see how it is...  but I’m ready!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.