Author Topic: Electric lake  (Read 744 times)

Offline Crappielover89

• Team IceShanty Addict
Electric lake
« on: Dec 01, 2019, 08:18 PM »
Went out today to find ice. Found it on electric and scofield. Fished electric almost all day fishing was hot and fast. Ice was 3-4 inches with 1 inch of slush then some snow or frozen slush. So yes the slush monster is there. -7 when we got there at 7am and 24 when we left at 2. Stepped in a spring and was able to keep on my other foot as to not go in. So watch your step. Further out the lake has no snow or slush and was 2 inches thick.

Offline POk3s

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Gettin' Jiggy with it!
Re: Electric lake
« Reply #1 on: Dec 01, 2019, 09:27 PM »
Ice tigers and kokes are hard to beat! Glad you guys fished safely because I canít help but grimace at the thought of a slushy 3Ē being some really sketchy ice. Stay safe out there!
Trent Williams
When hell freezes over, Iíll ice fish there too!

Offline muskyon46

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Wishin I was Fishin><{}:>
« Reply #2 on: Dec 02, 2019, 02:23 PM »
Those are some good looking kokes/tigers Spence, did you happen to find any ice where we talked about last week??

Offline Crappielover89

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #3 on: Dec 02, 2019, 08:57 PM »
Those are some good looking kokes/tigers Spence, did you happen to find any ice where we talked about last week??

I did it was about 100 yrds out with about 3 feet of snow weighing it down. i made it about 2 steps before i went through the ice was only about 1.5 inches so im giving it a week or so

Offline muskyon46

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Wishin I was Fishin><{}:>
« Reply #4 on: Dec 03, 2019, 07:38 AM »
That dang snow!! If the snow dont insulate it to much it should be good to go in that area soon then. Thanks spence

Follow Iceshanty at Twitter Iceshanty Facebook Page Iceshanty Youtube Channel
Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.